Bulge fraud and cold approach sucess, now I'm talking to this girl

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
Hi boyos,
I went to the supermarket, it's my favorite place to try to approach, it's hard because many women are always with their husbands, but I managed, I found a girl, she looked like my age and then she kept looking at my dick so I went for it. I approached her, talked to her for 10 minutes and got her number.
I have a thread explaining in detail what bulge fraud is.

And find her hot especially because she is like 6'0 and I find tall woman hot... I know that mfs here will call her subhuman and ugly bitch, but it is what it is.
20220120 232034

20220120 230811

20220120 230832

~Translation of the beginning of the conversation, I still talking to her and as usual Iwill try to get some nudes of her and fuck her later.

Me: And that smile, should have shown me more the first time.

Her: Hii, Hii, I thought you were going to text me only tomorrow lol, I was going to sleep

Me: I doubt it, you look like you sleep late, but don't worry, there's time for us.

Her: Of course, then; what are you doing now or what were you doing since you just called me now

Me: It wasn't too much, I just went to do my homework and organize a little what I have to study. Like it's better because I can concentrate here without getting bogged down with other things.

Her: Wow, what a studious boy lol, if I had this dedication, I'd be fine with my things at college
You don't look like a nerd

Me: Lol everyone says that, but I don't understand I have the face of a dedicated angel

Her: Absolutely not, you look naughty

Me: Ok lol I'll take that as a compliment

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, AlexBrown84, Yliaster and 10 others
nice tits :feelshaha:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, DarkLooks, ROTTING and 2 others
yea this wouldnt work in the us. still respect tho, ur balls must be made of titanium

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Tropical Tyrone
There’s white people in Brazil?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, DarkLooks, Rasputin and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, alriodai, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
bulgemaxxing:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

some of you niggas are crazy man:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 15556, Rasputin and 7 others
What the fuck kind of monkey language is that you're texting in?

what happens when they see your actual dick tho lmao :feelskek:
Yeah if you have a average or tiny dick, don't do that. I'm above everage so I'm ok.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Beetlejuice
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: onnysk, Rasputin, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Yeah guys I will try to get some nudes from her tomorrow, it's hard for me to get something from her now because I only know her for some hours. Wait to tomorrow guys.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Yeah guys I will try to get some nudes from her tomorrow, it's hard for me to get something from her now because I only know her for some hours. Wait to tomorrow guys.
make a sextape and post it here :feelshehe:

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Well at least it isn't a gook this time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Entschuldigung, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
BBC slut:forcedsmile: get her tiger:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Tyrone in his natural habitat dammit Tyrone!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Tropical Tyrone
i wore revealing pants once in my life and was too embarrassed to talk to my male friends. i will never do that shit again. having people look down at your crotch like that makes me insanely self conscious. women are different because they aren't trying to hide shit.

plus i don't think i have a big bulge, just a noticeable one.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, ROTTING, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
i wore revealing pants once in my life and was too embarrassed to talk to my male friends. i will never do that shit again. having people look down at your crotch like that makes me insanely self conscious. women are different because they aren't trying to hide shit.

Low inhib
I see fat guys with small bulges wearing sweatpants all the time :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, germanlooks and Beetlejuice
THIS WONT END IN YOU FUCKING IM SURE OF IT

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
20220123 214932

Fucking finally man, I will tittyfuck this bitch so hard. I'm so lucky... sorry for the brag but I'm happy

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Deleted member 16801, Yliaster and 4 others
I have a very sheltered view of the world because I’m only 16/ go to sped school/ have no friends/ never talked to a girl but is it a normal thing to approach girls in grocery stores/ supermarkets??
I'm have talked in private with one person here about that he said that kind of approach is not commum and acceptable in U.S so I'm don't know what to say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
any tips for meeting/talking to asian girls?

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
bruh wtf

i want to believe OP is larping and actually met this girl on tinder but idk

• JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks and Tropical Tyrone
bruh wtf

i want to believe OP is larping and actually met this girl on tinder but idk
I will never date bitches from Tinder, theirs standarts are to much high. I made like 5 tinder experiement threads... you can search my name and Tinder in the search bar. There are times that I got 0 matches, other times ugly bitches or moms with kids... Tinder sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Deleted member 17402 and Beetlejuice
She’s subhuman compared to what an average white guy can get on tinder with a bit of faceapp. 6’0 in a girl = 5’3 male equivalent. Plus she has a masculine face.

Normie standards she’s slightly above average tho

She’s subhuman compared to what an average white guy can get on tinder with a bit of faceapp. 6’0 in a girl = 5’3 male equivalent. Plus she has a masculine face.

Normie standards she’s slightly above average tho
Bro stop...
I know that people here like to call all women ugly and subhuman but that's starting to becoming cringe. She is not subhuman tier, what are you talking about? An average white guy on Tinder can do better? Nigga, average white guys on Tinder can only get grannies, fat slobs and single moms...
Rembember 80%-20% rule?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 15556 and 3 others
Hi boyos,
I went to the supermarket, it's my favorite place to try to approach, it's hard because many women are always with their husbands, but I managed, I found a girl, she looked like my age and then she kept looking at my dick so I went for it. I approached her, talked to her for 10 minutes and got her number.
I have a thread explaining in detail what bulge fraud is.

And find her hot especially because she is like 6'0 and I find tall woman hot... I know that mfs here will call her subhuman and ugly bitch, but it is what it is.
View attachment 1502908
View attachment 1502909
View attachment 1502910

~Translation of the beginning of the conversation, I still talking to her and as usual Iwill try to get some nudes of her and fuck her later.

Me: And that smile, should have shown me more the first time.

Her: Hii, Hii, I thought you were going to text me only tomorrow lol, I was going to sleep

Me: I doubt it, you look like you sleep late, but don't worry, there's time for us.

Her: Of course, then; what are you doing now or what were you doing since you just called me now

Me: It wasn't too much, I just went to do my homework and organize a little what I have to study. Like it's better because I can concentrate here without getting bogged down with other things.

Her: Wow, what a studious boy lol, if I had this dedication, I'd be fine with my things at college
You don't look like a nerd

Me: Lol everyone says that, but I don't understand I have the face of a dedicated angel

Her: Absolutely not, you look naughty

Me: Ok lol I'll take that as a compliment
giga mega based fraud

Bro i wanna look like your avi its peak appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 16641 and Tropical Tyrone
Bro stop...
I know that people here like to call all women ugly and subhuman but that's starting to becoming cringe. She is not subhuman tier, what are you talking about? An average white guy on Tinder can do better? Nigga, average white guys on Tinder can only get grannies, fat slobs and single moms...
Rembember 80%-20% rule?
I used an average white male on tinder before and asked all my hot matches to go for tea or coffee. Atleast 3 said yes. A normal white guy with an average phenotype will slay

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
@Tropical Tyrone how did it go

@Tropical Tyrone how did it go
Yeah, we fucked. Sorry no pics because she did not let film or take pics, maybe next time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Silver, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
bulgemaxxing boosts smv

Sup, fellow brazilian here, can I see a pic of you tho? Also your stats

kudos to you for approaching white girls as an ethnic, ngl I still feel insecure to go talk to them most of the times. As for Tinder you're right, it's a total shitshow and doesn't reflect your real SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk