Bulking is the biggest scam and the main reason for obesity.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Bulking is the main cause of obesity. The mainstream media promotes the fact that all big bodybuilders eat tons of food to support their muscles and powerlifters do the same to add muscle mass and strength.

But they "forget" to tell you that those men take grams of testosterone, trenbolone, and a assortment of other things that let them get huge muscles that speed their metabolism incredibly. Plus because they also have the muscle mass of a small lion and take hgh, t3, dnp, coke, and various other shit to lose body fat, dieting down is not hard for them.

When natties try 3000 to 4000 calorie diets, they get fat as hell, and when they try mark rippetoe's 6,000 calorie a day diet, they turn into sumo wrestlers.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Sny, Yellowskies and 16 others
Bulking is the main cause of obesity. The mainstream media promotes the fact that all big bodybuilders eat tons of food to support their muscles and powerlifters do the same to add muscle mass and strength.

But they "forget" to tell you that those men take grams of testosterone, trenbolone, and a assortment of other things that let them get huge muscles that speed their metabolism incredibly. Plus because they also have the muscle mass of a small lion and take hgh, t3, dnp, coke, and various other shit to lose body fat, dieting down is not hard for them.

When natties try 3000 to 4000 calorie diets, they get fat as hell, and when they try mark rippetoe's 6,000 calorie a day diet, they turn into sumo wrestlers.
:lul:

true

i work out 3 times a week for 30 minutes

gained more muscle than 1 year natty bulk lifters

i only eat shit too and am 1k below maintenance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, Descargue96, AscendingHero and 4 others
jokes aside: i see a ton of bloated 16-19 year old these days who have slightler bigger arms so i assume they gymcel. walking around with round moonfaces and no girls around them. brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Descargue96, Deleted member 14905 and 10 others

i know you're retarded when you said "speed their metabolism incredibly"

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
i fell for that scam a while ago last summer i was 8% bodyfat ripped with veins no face fat then my uncle stayed at my house for 2 weeks he said i was a holocaust survivor and i needed to stop being a whimp and start eating cheeseburgers and hotdogs and ice cream like a champion warrior and start lifting weights and stop being a nerd and a loser so i did and worked out eating 5000 calories a day then i went to my grandpas house who said the same thing for 3 weeks and i ate 10k calories a day with no working out and i got hella fat and I'm still even recovering from that now imn only at like 11 oe 12 % now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 14905, Inscol and 10 others
Yea sure guys who Bulk and go to the gym multiple times a week are the main reason for a high obesity rate:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Kmscurry, irrumator praetor and 6 others
i know you're retarded when you said "speed their metabolism incredibly"
I said it in a dumb way, but it isn't wrong.

Bodybuilders on gear carry a lot of extra muscle mass that heavily speeds their metabolism. It's why they get away with eating junk all the time. Kevin levrone even admitted he won shows eating garbage.
Yea sure guys who Bulk and go to the gym multiple times a week are the main reason for a high obesity rate:feelsuhh:
It is true, Mark Rippetoe is undoublty one of the biggest contributions to the obesity epidemic. Show me one before and after photo of starting strength or 5x5 routine. There aren't any because none of them make sense from a marketing standpoint. Bulking when natty=getting fat. Eat big to big is true, but only for drug users.

• +1
Reactions: Buci and Deleted member 15305
14-16% bodyfat is what you could maintain all year around

bulking is done wrong, retards eat processed foods and end up bloated and tired

cutting is mental illness aswell, not maintainable for long term, also looking lean is looking small (inclothes)

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, oldcell, irrumator praetor and 3 others
It is true, Mark Rippetoe is undoublty one of the biggest contributions to the obesity epidemic. Show me one before and after photo of starting strength or 5x5 routine. There aren't any because none of them make sense from a marketing standpoint. Bulking when natty=getting fat. Eat big to big is true, but only for drug users.
These bulking guys you talk about aren’t obese. They just are bloated and slightly more fat than average but that’s not obese.

Without clean bulking it’s impossible to build significant muscle mass as a natty.
Your understanding of bulking is probably this: eating as much as possible, being in a surplus of 500+ calories, eating a lot of junk food

14-16% bodyfat is what you could maintain all year around

bulking is done wrong, retards eat processed foods and end up bloated and tired

cutting is mental illness aswell, not maintainable for long term, also looking lean is looking small (inclothes)
Nope, once the caloric needs are met, every extra calorie is stored as fat regardless of the source. Food does not alter muscle protein synthesis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, LooksOrDeath, oldcelloser and 1 other person

I was literally just talking to someone on here about how me dirty bulking ruined my love life in college.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 14905, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
I was literally just talking to someone on here about how me dirty bulking ruined my love life in college.
I hate mark rippetoe and meidhi so much. Thode fuckers caused so much fucking damage to fitness it's actually unbelievable.

"Cardio makes you fat, but a gallon of milk a day is good for you."

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Buci
I hate mark rippetoe and meidhi so much. Thode fuckers caused so much fucking damage to fitness it's actually unbelievable.

"Cardio makes you fat, but a gallon of milk a day is good for you."
Im pretty sure those guys have the IQ of a pebble. They claim to know all this "science" behind what they do. But their model is overly simplified - become fat and it makes it easier to lift heavier weight; and the more fatter you get, the more weight you can lift. Its like no shit retard. ALL fat people can lift a lot of weight. That doesn't make them strong or in shape.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Im pretty sure those guys have the IQ of a pebble. They claim to know all this "science" behind what they do. But their model is overly simplified - become fat and it makes it easier to lift heavier weight; and the more fatter you get, the more weight you can lift. Its like no shit retard. ALL fat people can lift a lot of weight. That doesn't make them strong or in shape.
Hot take: boxing + jump rope + calisthenics would get most natties far better results than lifting.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, TopzCat1, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
Hot take: boxing + jump rope + calisthenics would get most natties far better results than lifting.
Yeah. I do that, but I have to do a little bit of isolation in some areas because I have shit tier genetics for shoulders. I basically make one hand pushups, and weighted pull ups the base of my training and supplement with isolation shoulder exercises.

Without clean bulking it’s impossible to build significant muscle mass as a natty.
Your understanding of bulking is probably this: eating as much as possible, being in a surplus of 500+ calories, eating a lot of junk food
agreed this post is retarted tbh. 30mins of research and you will learn that you only need to gain a few %bf for maximum muscle gain, not eat yourself into obesity

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, redfacccee and germanlooks
Normies don’t care about bodybuilders lmao. The obesity epidemic is because of the processed poison that’s readily available that people eat. Along with a complete lack of real movement with no semblance of exercise.

This might apply to people wanting to gymmaxx but the average person isn’t doing that.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 14905, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Pretty sure the average obese person isn't trying to imitate Jay Cutler's 2009 diet plan

i fell for that scam a while ago last summer i was 8% bodyfat ripped with veins no face fat then my uncle stayed at my house for 2 weeks he said i was a holocaust survivor and i needed to stop being a whimp and start eating cheeseburgers and hotdogs and ice cream like a champion warrior and start lifting weights and stop being a nerd and a loser so i did and worked out eating 5000 calories a day then i went to my grandpas house who said the same thing for 3 weeks and i ate 10k calories a day with no working out and i got hella fat and I'm still even recovering from that now imn only at like 11 oe 12 % now
Listen its not like that. Suppose you're 100lbs untrained. You bulk and gain like 20pounds of muscle. You're now 130pounds. 20pounds of muscle and 10pounds of fat. Now cut and lose fat and you'll lose some muscle too. Now you're 115lbs with muscle and low bf

Bulking absolutely works, and if you think it's cope, have fun benching 135 for the rest of your life with a chicken chest.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Kmscurry

Attachments

• cool.png
    cool.png
    147 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 14905, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Bulking absolutely works, and if you think it's cope, have fun benching 135 for the rest of your life with a chicken chest.
i mog you fucker i have hella big muscles and my chest is 100000x bigger than urs or any fitness asshole in the industry i only bench 5 lb dumbells but god blessed me with good muscle I'm ripped as fuck my phsyick compare to David laid or the other guy with the beard

Attachments

• IMG_5060.jpg
    IMG_5060.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7638.PNG
    IMG_7638.PNG
    645.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2649400_131463824_839020770330097_4420232425889477628_n.jpg
    2649400_131463824_839020770330097_4420232425889477628_n.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and oldcelloser
Listen its not like that. Suppose you're 100lbs untrained. You bulk and gain like 20pounds of muscle. You're now 130pounds. 20pounds of muscle and 10pounds of fat. Now cut and lose fat and you'll lose some muscle too. Now you're 115lbs with muscle and low bf
oh shit is that how it works

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
You made a post saying that you were not James Sapphire and that you would leave this forum
i was tryna cover my own ass but don't tell anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Cope. Bulk is a must to lose skinny fat appearance. Guys on this forum say to leanmax always, but if u do that u will have such a bad body composition, cutting for long times even drops your testosterone to the ground. No one gets obese by doing a lean bulk, you have to eat so much real food, its almost impossible, and you are not going to get fat from day to night. U need to look round and bloated for some time to look better in the future, thats just how it is.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Kmscurry and Mouthbreath
Bulking is definitely legit, but you obviously need to have the discipline to cut again after some time

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Adonisss
Cope. Bulk is a must to lose skinny fat appearance. Guys on this forum say to leanmax always, but if u do that u will have such a bad body composition, cutting for long times even drops your testosterone to the ground. No one gets obese by doing a lean bulk, you have to eat so much real food, its almost impossible, and you are not going to get fat from day to night. U need to look round and bloated for some time to look better in the future, thats just how it is.
Jfl

Skinny fats should cut first, not bulk.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Yerico7, TrestIsBest and 3 others
Jfl

It will just lead to a smaller skinny fat version.

Btw using your logic why would he cut first to then get obese :lul:

Or u admit that bulk is a important phase and is just trying to exaggerate saying that the normie who eats mcdonalds, doesnt workout and watch tv free time is bulking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Jfl

i was cutting as skinny-fat and i was skinnier skinny-fat with 0 muscles despite of gaining strength :ROFLMAO: i've just hopped on 300mg/week T and start maingaining

• +1
Reactions: Adonisss
Jfl

people like you misled me and i wasted my time ofc

don't give those "tips" if u have 0 knowledge about what you're speaking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Adonisss
people like you misled me and i wasted my time ofc

don't give those "tips" if u have 0 knowledge about what you're speaking
Again I know what im talking about. Cutting fat makes you have less estrogen and better nutrient partitioning. It's also A LOT faster.

• +1
Reactions: beau

well.. yea

bulking is the biggest scam ever, it's only to sell supplements

truth is humans need to eat EXTREMELY little

you can fast, and only eat fruits and some meat at around 1500-2000 kcal a day and that will give you a good healthy look

if you eat 2500-5000 kcal you're going to get fat over time unless you are doing drugs or running marathons

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
It will just lead to a smaller skinny fat version.

Btw using your logic why would he cut first to then get obese :lul:

Or u admit that bulk is a important phase and is just trying to exaggerate saying that the normie who eats mcdonalds, doesnt workout and watch tv free time is bulking
Cutting is WAY FASTER and when your lean, you have much more testosterone(which promotes muscle growth) and much less estrogen(which promotes fat growth).

Plus here:

What is so hard to grasp about any of this.

Eat a little more than your TDEE to gain muscle. 200 calories or so is fine for about 1.5-2 lbs in total gain (fat/muscle partitioning is about 50/50 or so) per month.

To lose weight, maximum 1% of total bodyweight for the given week, per week

Dirty bulking is a scam, bulking correctly is not.

Most people think bulking means eating copious amounts of calories and minimal micronutrients.

If you bulk correctly, all you are doing is eating an additional 300 calories a day and the same micronutrients as before. Essentially it's the same diet as maintenance + a protein bar.

If you think a bulking diet just means eating a ton of mcdonalds and donuts then you're just not being smart.

Small surplus is all it takes. Gaining muscle is probably one of the best ways to prevent obesity.

Dirty bulking gave me acne, bloated my face and my gf left me — in highschool

I cage at my friend who says he wants to bulk to 100kg, when in reality he'll put on 2kg of fat but 8 kg of fat jfl

I am going to cut to 12% and maybe even maingain for a month, then have a small 300 cal surplus for 4-6 months, then maybe lower that surplus to 200cals, then after 4-5 months depending if I'm getting too fat just drop to maintainance calories and stay there for foreseeable.