Bull has the same smv has crisick

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Irl tall skull height and frame get sexually selected as long as features aren’t too bad. @the BULL can unironically order sex like pizza since he lives in a small town as well. I don’t know why you short skulled manlets cope so hard . You idiots literally obsess over psl to the point that you think that’s irl but how many perfect face chads do you see irl? Woman go for height skull size voice frame and good hair and skin w no obvious huge failos and ofc being lean. That’s enough to get 90 percent of woman you want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 21044, jojoyou and 13 others
It’s over for fat dicaprio Jfl @Account

41F0AB2C 7150 4798 A7E8 146A5DBB6CD4

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, Account, juste and 2 others
Screenshot 20220901 173246 PicCollage

Now @
the BULL
@the BULL is around 40th percentile in height so using this chart we can assume that his facial height is approximately 8.6 inches tall.

Using this I duplicated the ruler attachment I used to match his skull height and scale it to the rest of his body

The ruler is 7inches long and the bidelt is 12 inches long.

Scaling the standard facial height of adult men from the 7 inches on the ruler to the 8.6 average results in a factor of 1.22857

Now we apply that to the bidelt length of 12 from our duplicated rulers along his shoulder blades.

12 x 1.22857

This gives us our final value:

So in conclusion, @
the BULL
@the BULL has a 14.7 bideltoid measurement. Let's just call it 15". For his sake...

Now when we compare this to his claim of a 22 inch bideltoid we get a fraud factor of 1.49659

So he multiplied his true bidelt by a factor if 1.49659

Around 1.5x his actual measurements.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 18522, RichardSpencel and 7 others

Now @
the BULL
@the BULL is around 40th percentile in height so using this chart we can assume that his facial height is approximately 8.6 inches tall.

Using this I duplicated the ruler attachment I used to match his skull height and scale it to the rest of his body

Scaling the standard facial height of adult men from the 7 inches on the ruler to the 8.6 average results in a factor of 1.22857

Now we apply that to the bidelt length of 12 from our duplicated rulers along his shoulder blades.

12 x 1.22857

So in conclusion, @
the BULL
@the BULL has a 14.7 bideltoid measurement. Let's just call it 15". For his sake...

Now when we compare this to his claim of a 22 inch bideltoid we get a fraud factor of 1.49659

That’s the average skull bull has 10 inch skull taller people have taller skulls

Irl tall skull height and frame get sexually selected as long as features aren’t too bad. @the BULL can unironically order sex like pizza since he lives in a small town as well. I don’t know why you short skulled manlets cope so hard . You idiots literally obsess over psl to the point that you think that’s irl but how many perfect face chads do you see irl? Woman go for height skull size voice frame and good hair and skin w no obvious huge failos and ofc being lean. That’s enough to get 90 percent of woman you want
Gotta love the copes you come up to defend your dogshit features. Muh tall skull is what you call a downward grown face but it is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Now @
the BULL

12 x 1.22857

So in conclusion, @
the BULL

He is his height he just has a giant skull and dyel body proportions that make him look manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 15827
Gotta love the copes you come up to defend your dogshit features. Muh tall skull is what you call a downward grown face but it is what it is.
I have very good harmony but I don’t need it tbh I can get by with my tall skull and height. Ofc it’s a bonus that my features are very good but not necessary is my point

both cock hungry incels who want attention from men online

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 15827 and to be human
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 15827
Yes I saw that thread it's retarded but if you have manlet dog vision like me you can instantly recognize his height and it's above 6 ft
I hope you're joking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deprived, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
jbe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@the BULL mogs him, pure bred 6’5 Roman slayer

214F86FB 039E 4124 BD15 81F78FB0077F

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, BrahminBoss and the BULL
It’s the same smv in absolute value bulls is nefative

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and BrahminBoss
both of you are so absurdly delusional

how can i not think about it when this goofy ass thread is in my face

delusional rat
you just can't control yourself from clicking on it
hell what a shitty excuse
you made dozens of threads about me

you just can't control yourself from clicking on it
hell what a shitty excuse
you made dozens of threads about me
1EE3DC5F FE5D 4614 ADA0 83ACC57E534D
4827D0F3 1C49 436F 8F9C 96C9E1E9AEBA

youre right i just cant handle the mog

dumbbich who rated ravi 7 said ur a 4 btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24186 and stunna
she rated me 9.5

but ye shes probably jealous of ur looks
Yeah because i wasn't talking to her
Jfl at asking for rating to females online btw. B...b...but mom why can't i get laid?? Burn bitches Bro!!!

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Jfl at asking for rating to females online btw. B...b...but mom why can't i get laid?? Burn bitches Bro!!!
i was asking everyone in the discord btw

stop putting words in my mouth btw goofy rat

i never say any of that. u dont even know if i grt bitches - i dont talk about it and if i did i wouldnt be bragging on fucking looksmax like a dopaminr starved rat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and BrahminBoss

i never say any of that. u dont even know if i grt bitches - i dont talk about it and if i did i wouldnt be bragging on fucking looksmax like a dopaminr starved rat
not even amnesia is getting bitches
stop fucking being a coping aspie. there are reasons if you're obsessed with me. you want to achieve my SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 19157
not even amnesia is getting bitches
stop fucking being a coping aspie. there are reasons if you're obsessed with me. you want to achieve my SMV
if i was jealous of you i'd admit

stop being delusional

if i was jealous of you i'd admit

stop being delusional
nope you would never
you will always remember me like the scarred dog i was on lookism
you need some bitches irl and fast.

• JFL
Reactions: stunna and Deleted member 19157

nope you would never
you will always remember me like the scarred dog i was on lookism
you need some bitches irl and fast.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Let me guess?? You're a jawlet tallcel curry am i right ??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stunna, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Battle of the Ţigani