BULLIED AS A CHILD - Dan Pena - It's Not About What Happens To Us In Life, But How We Interpret It

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
If this guy was your father you wouldn't be a cuck LMAO. Instead of making shit-posts for reacts, I suggest you all watch this. It's got a profound message in there. Inb4 pseudo intellectual 'high IQ' user simplifies it before typing the word cope.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Being a cuck is about looks. If you're ugly nobody will take you seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Water video.

what's that got to do with my post?

He had no-looks and an ugly syntholed body but possessed a massive following.

Why? Charisma. Alpha-male. Masculine. Leader.

He had no-looks and an ugly syntholed body but possessed a massive following.

Why? Charisma. Alpha-male. Masculine. Leader.
Because of his body he could never have become a cuck. Also, his face wasn't that bad, he looked decent

Because of his body he could never have become a cuck. Also, his face wasn't that bad, he looked decent

Lol at how you changed your avvy from Piana since I've said that.

Plenty of guys JUST LIKE HIM had freak incredible-hulk bodies a mass niche were attracted to and impressed by, but they never drew the same attention Mr Rich Piana did. Why? One-word: Charisma. His base was his body, but without his charisma, he wouldn't have been who is remembered as today. If you can't tell that, then something's wrong.

Wdym rich was chad asf

Top-tier nomie with strong body-halo. 6.5/10 in facial aesthetics. Very good skull and body halo tho. He had presence, charisma and magnetic energy. His appearance was simply his base. Take away his mouth and he wouldn't have blown up the way he did on YouTube. Right or wrong?

Vhn02vr7mom31

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted
Lol at how you changed your avvy from Piana since I've said that.

Plenty of guys JUST LIKE HIM had freak incredible-hulk bodies a mass niche were attracted to and impressed by, but they never drew the same attention Mr Rich Piana did. Why? One-word: Charisma. His base was his body, but without his charisma, he wouldn't have been who is remembered as today. If you can't tell that, then something's wrong.
I didn't change it because you said it. I had wanted to get an LSD avi for a long time, been looking for one.