Burning your hair for growth

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
So, several weeks ago, I was trying to get rid of the hair from my ears, so I used a lighter - a quick, short flame can burn the small hairs, but doesn't affect the skin, it's a great way to remove ear hair...
GRMNWa.gif

The flame however was too big and it ignited the hair from the left side of my head. For a fraction of a second I was confused, then started running in circles through the room, and finally slapped my head until the fire was gone.
tenor.gif

Now, after a few weeks, I noticed that my hair is much thicker, longer and darker where it burned, compared to the other side of the head. This kinda makes sense, when a forest burns for example it regenerates amazingly fast, new trees start to grow immediately and they are more robust than the trees before.
Did I just accidentally discover a new method for stimulating hair growth? Any thoughts on this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, volcelfatcel, ManzareK and 8 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
yeah bro for sure keep burning ur head

• JFL
Reactions: Efendja and Good_Little_Goy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998 and PYT
Holy autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and JizzFarmer
Hmmm, risky

I m tired of this. This forum is going more autism everyday

@TURBO thoughts?

There has actually been a case where a fully bald guy had an accident where his head went into the fire and after the skin has regenerated he got a full head of hair
So it is possible that there's something beneath the skin, be it reduced bloodflow caused by a lack of subcutaneous fat or some biofilm buildup that the fire got rid of which lets the skin and hair regrow fully because it's literally like that if a young human without any plaque/biofilm/fibrosis which gets built up over the lifetime of a shit lifestyle and a shit diet

• +1
Reactions: Salience, AlwaysHaveQuestions, maxximuss and 4 others
yes it works by inducing pge2 in your scalp which is basically minoxidil sunburning your scalp also works jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, NoBonezForMoanz, Deleted member 4410 and 3 others
Sometimes stuff that is harmful can have beneficial, stimulating effects in small quantities, trauma can cause regeneration - micro-needling is a perfect example of this - you damage your skin, and after it heals it's better than before, I wouldn't be surprised if superficial burns could also work the same way...

there are better and safer methods tho

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Gonthar
8/10 troll job, ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
More retarded bro science jfl