Business lesson #1: Business format

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
As someone who is projected to make 100k per annum soon, I thought I'll drop a series of short lessons on how to make money. I am currently in the process of creating an online business with low costs and a high gross profit. Hopefully net me 3-5000$ per annum using only maybe an hour of my time a week.

#1: Business format

You probably have little capital and not enough expertise to justify investing a lot of money into a business. The cheapest way to start a business is through some online format. Depending on exactly what business you must be willing to establish a website/instagram. Basically you need some sort of online presence that people can engage with. You will need some online payment processor that charges you per purchase rather than a subscription based model (youre not that sucessful yet jfl). On this site you can sell a service or provide some consultation to extend the reach of your in person service whatever they may be.

Id recommend looking into how websites are used by sole traders to extend their business to their community. Many of these sole traders use instagram and YouTube to advertize their work.

Lesson #2 will be developing a business plan efficiently

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, bloomercel, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Dnrd Tldr Asap