Cage at this roastie grouping 2001 with 1996

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
This 1996 roastie wants to bring others down with her by calling them old too masking it with muh we share a special bond :feelshaha: and also wants to be seen as “similar” to people FIVE years younger,

bitch you are a BOOMER u look OLD, 2001 are ZOOMERS get that through your skullfucked dense head

2871925_96751308-6163-4001-96FE-F9BBBA446242.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Johanjohan, MorningNorwood and 12 others
Apprently I am a boomer it's fucking over. She looks good tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
who gives a fuck

true that

• +1
96 is even boomers now lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Xangsane, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
You don’t NEED kids early, but if you dont want them turning out like resident of this forum, you should have them early

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18159
this applies to women more bc their aging is brutal the aging from 21-26 is too big for them to be in the same category

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Johanjohan, fjor2096 and 8 others
If you’re not born after 2000 you’re not young tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lygodactylus, fauxfox and 3 others
You don’t NEED kids early, but if you dont want them turning out like resident of this forum, you should have them early

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, fjor2096 and AlexBrown84
thankfully im january 1st 2001 12:01 am
Same thankfully I’m April 18th 2002 13:07

But soon I will be oldcel and you will only be young if you are born after 2010

That’s why I need to find 17 year old wife soon

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403

my future wife is 2024

• Love it
Men's prime starts at 40

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, fjor2096 and 3 others
I was born in 1982, things were different back then you see - we didn't have Internet, computers, smartphones, social media, instant messaging, etc. when you wanted to talk to someone you actually had to walk to him and speak.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and DwayneWhite55

Alex ur unknown on 2b2t, I have it on good authority

This 1996 roastie wants to bring others down with her by calling them old too masking it with muh we share a special bond :feelshaha: and also wants to be seen as “similar” to people FIVE years younger,

bitch you are a BOOMER u look OLD, 2001 are ZOOMERS get that through your skullfucked dense head

Let her cope.

Millennials are 1997 so yes she ain’t a zoomer I’m a zoomer (RIP)

• +1
I was born in 1982, things were different back then you see - we didn't have Internet, computers, smartphones, social media, instant messaging, etc. when you wanted to talk to someone you actually had to walk to him and speak.
I was born in 82' these young motherfuckers thinking year 2000 is old God damn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 2403 and Gonthar
Yes, our generation was the best, we basically built this modern world - we invented the Internet, computers, smartphones, came up with the idea of social media, etc., everything young people take now for granted was made by us!

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Yes, our generation was the best, we basically built this modern world - we invented the Internet, computers, smartphones, came up with the idea of social media, etc., everything young people take now for granted was made by us!
I think that was a mistake though. Only thing it was really good for is finding out information.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I'd say it's mainly about looking young, but yeah once you look older than early to mid 20s it's bad

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
how did you create the internet? Did you just come up with it one day? :feelswat:

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gonthar
I'd say it's mainly about looking young, but yeah once you look older than early to mid 20s it's bad
yet u worship yoda, i heard theres a guy with similar skin quality on this forum i think from the balkans.....

• Love it
how did you create the internet? Did you just come up with it one day? :feelswat:
Well, we actually were inspired by our ancestors, these guys were even greater than us since they had even less and had to invent from scratch modern electronics, devices and all sorts of machines that became the foundation of modern computers. They also came up with the idea of a computer network, these were expanded, connected with each other, and the Internet was simply the next logical step that would connect all the computers and devices in the world.

yet u worship yoda, i heard theres a guy with similar skin quality on this forum i think from the balkans.....
Yoda was the strongest jedi to ever live, he could have became even stronger if he gave in the the dark side yet he didn't. As we know he saw visions of what he would become if he DID give in the dark side, and it was nothing short of a monstrosity. His species also have a much longer lifespans and their youth is much longer. Tell him @Rupert Pupkin

• JFL
Well, we actually were inspired by our ancestors, these guys were even greater than us since they had even less and had to invent from scratch modern electronics, devices and all sorts of machines that became the foundation of modern computers. They also came up with the idea of a computer network, these were expanded, connected with each other, and the Internet was simply the next logical step that would connect all the computers and devices in the world.
They also came up with the idea
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

1996 is still young :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

"Researchers and popular media use the mid-to-late 1990s as starting birth years and the early 2010s as ending birth years, with the generation typically being defined as starting from 1997 births."

1996 isn't even that old. I was born in 1997 and I'm a zoomer

This really only applies to women who see their looks rapidly deteriorate after 22-23ish. Men can look good for a lot longer generally.

Average female aging
Sansa stark sophie turner costume 1

Rs 1200x1200 220502161300 1200 Sophie Turner Joe Jonas 2022 MET Gala Red Carpet Fashion

What I noticed from reddit threads ( I know it's reddit). The guys in their 20s that got marries etc. We're like fuck this shit rather have fun. The guys in their late 30s and 40s who didn't get marries didn't get childeren good job etc. Where like my life sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

1996 = 26 in 2022
2001 = 21 in 2022

one is mid 20s and other is early 20s

way different path in life