Cageworthy almost lose virginity story

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
by far the cringiest thing i have ever experienced in my life nothing comes close

CONTEXT: 2 years ago

i was 18,

GIRL IS 16 ,

CO WORKER GUY IS 16

So this girl i know through work and this other guy who is part of the story also is a co worker...

Me and this girl agreed to being coworkers with benefits and that we didnt want anything serious, (i could have made her my girlfriend if i wanted to, i would have if i go back in time)

and this new guy at work was talking with her and trying to get with her while at the same time me and her are doing shit together,

btw this guy is her current boyfriend, so while they were in their initial talking stage, me and this girl were messin around, no big deal

so the night we planned for me to go over and fuck, as i got to the house the guy was there unexpectedly because they would hang there once an awhile just as friends in their initial talking stage,

so i found out he was in the house as i got in the house so im like oh fuck and i tried to hide behind a chair like this at one of the dining room tables in the house , expecting him to not see me there since it was dark in that room

well he did see me, and he said something like "hey whats up man"
but at the time i thought i was pulling off some assassin creeds shit and he didnt see me and maybe he was talking to the girls brother

he stood there for a minute or two after he said it but i had my eyes closed looking down but he most definately was staring at me confused on what the fuck is happening infront of his eyes

so i pretended that i didnt hear it and also played it off as i wasnt there,
anyways he knew i was there 100%, my car being in the driveway and him knowing what my car looks like definitely didn't help either

he left the house shortly after

me and the girl go in her bed but the self awareness hits me of what just happened and how fucking cringey it was and the girl was also aware of what just went down,

so she was also embarrassed of what i just did, and for the fact that this other co worker just saw me trying to hide

so he knew something was up and that there was something iffy going on between me (his co worker) and the girl hes been talking to and is going to probably date soon

anyways the girl is still down to fuck but i am mentally fucked in the moment from everything that just happened

but i still attempt to get hard for 5-10 minutes but to no luck i cant get hard and im as soft as a fucking pancake

and i was actually making those jokes while i was there,

"im as soft as a pancake!!!" ,

she later made alot of pancake jokes and called me pancake boy at the workplace for the rest of the summer

i also told the chick to leave the room a few times and let me imagine a hot scenery as i flop my dick around but no luck

I had to be home by a certain time so i was like fuck it, this night was cringey as fuck, im leaving and putting this shit behind me,

if i was to talk to this girl again which i probably will in the future when they break up,

its been a topic that we have laughed about pretty hard in the past so it will be something to laugh and cage about once again when i see her

(she used to get drunk and flirt with me about how she wants my dick (she said my dick is the biggest shes seen out of the guys shes been with and how she loves my body ) blah blah and how he doesnt treat her right while they are and still dating but then blocked me the one morning after on all possible ways of communication because she knows that if she didnt she would ruin her current relationship

i hope you enjoy the cagee

@NocturnalDecay @Mirin2234 i added a few details

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, PrisonMike, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Not a single pixel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 6272 and sytyl
At least you seem like a mogger based on this post i guess. This poor guy in your story should rope tbh if his gf is fantasizing about u fucking her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and alligatordude
At least you seem like a mogger based on this post i guess. This poor guy in your story should rope tbh if his gf is fantasizing about u fucking her
additional side story:

me and this guy would hangout with her at the time as three friends just chillin, or atleast thats how this guy viewed everything, this is during their initial stages of where it seems like they are going to date soon,

so us 3 are in the girls bedroom, hes sitting in the chair beside the bed, and us 2 are laying in the bed, i got my hand in this girls pants full death grip squeezing this girls ass as hard as i can in front of this guy, from his view we are just friends and this girl is pre much his girlfriend its just not official yet, he couldn't see me doing it he just saw us chillin doin nothin from his point of view, anyways i was trying to see if i could get her to scream or do anything physically odd from the pain im trying to inflict on her ass in front of this guy

but no reaction :(

im something else

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike
just have threesome

• JFL
Reactions: alligatordude
I caged at the assassins creed part.

1600053183562-png.666397
Spiderman Laugh GIFs | Tenor

good story, OP... cucking other dudes is better than love.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: alligatordude