Call of duty is the best franchise oat

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 life is what you make of it bro
Shame it fell off💔 nothing felt better then banging on some bo2 and bo1 back in day

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, deadstock, Slayer and 8 others
High iq post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, billymidnight and greycel
Zombiespilled

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and NZb6Air
@greycel wtf u laughing at u fucking dickhead u spend all day on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and NZb6Air
Gaming is bad for your looksmaxxing goals. Used to stay up late at night playing COD cold war back in 2020-2021 and I was constantly sleep deprived but hey, at least I could get nukes and make the other players so mad they would insult me through voice chat, best part is when I heard a french guy say "fils de pute" after I shot him in the head with a sniper rifle on nuketown.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, greycel and billymidnight
Gaming is bad for your looksmaxxing goals. Used to stay up late at night playing COD cold war back in 2020-2021 and I was constantly sleep deprived but hey, at least I could get nukes and make the other players so mad they would insult me through voice chat, best part is when I heard a french guy say "fils de pute" after I shot him in the head with a sniper rifle on nuketown.
Nothing gives a better adrenaline rush then dropping a nuke while niggas are raging in game chat

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Shame it fell off💔 nothing felt better then banging on some bo2 and bo1 back in day
Goat Status is reserved for only one

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
  • Hmm...
rdr2 is just better bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion, billymidnight and majesticincel
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Nothing gives a better adrenaline rush then dropping a nuke while niggas are raging in game chat
I used to reverse boost by using a second copy of the game I had bought on PS4, I would join a lobby on PS4 with 2 controllers, make one controller leave then join with my main account on PC, make the second controller leave, then I would be in a lobby filled with noobs. Oh and also I did 10 matches before attempting where I made sure to run at the enemies while shooting at nothing to get the worst score per minute possible, one account had like 0 kills and over 100 deaths, so every match I would join was filled with noobs. Sometimes, I'd encounter other people reverse boosting also in my lobby and it was lots of fun when they were on my side but less fun when we were playing against each other.

• +1
BO3 was the last great COD imo. that game was so much fun

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said and billymidnight
COD is for ethnic children. Battlefield always mogged the shit out of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said and billymidnight
  • WTF
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Woah
Five nights at freddy's mogs saar
Dfu359y f99a080c d4eb 4081 9b78 04084b4cc55a

• JFL
COD is for ethnic children. Battlefield always mogged the shit out of it
Yup, I main BF4 locker servers shit is so fun

• +1
Reactions: Acion
its been mid since black ops 3 lol

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
I will never hang out with the bros trying to hit trickshots on nuketown and firing range ever again:kys:

• So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight and silently_said
Cod hasn't been decent since 2014.

everything post-bo3 has been trash tier

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas
One of the noob lobbies I joined back then:

here is another:

a mega kill:

• +1
Cold War *
Cold War was serviceable, but at least it wasn't Modern Doorfare 2019. So many slide cancelling mfs thinking they're good because the aim assist is so strong and they spam L3 + R3 24/7
Every game after Cold War has been MW19 reskins, this series is a joke

• Hmm...
Nowadays, the only game I play is Cine2nerdle battle, I've been playing since launch and I'm ranked like #48 out of around 5000 players but I've beaten everyone from the top 20 leaderboard at least one except for the guy who has the #1 spot. The irony is I don't even watch a lot of movies, I just memorize them.

Here is a preview of what you can expect from that game:

• Hmm...
Fromsoft soulsborne games destroy hard. Never dropped in quality.