Calorie labels have a 20% margin for error for underestimating caloric intake.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Basically if you eat a 1500 calorie diet you are really eating 1800 calories. If you are still skinny fat despite counting calories this could be the reason why, and in fact, it probably is the entire reason why you aren't losing weight.

don't be afraid to lower your calories or food intake to 2 meals a day instead of 3 or 4, chances are, your eating more than you think anyways.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Moggie, Lmao and 3 others
"Furthermore, inaccurate labels can either be 20% more or 20% less than the actual calories in food." From the site, nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Kingcel32
"Furthermore, inaccurate labels can either be 20% more or 20% less than the actual calories in food." From the site, nigga.
It's usually 20% more in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Moggie, Lmao and 3 others
If I am on a cut, I usually already assume that I eat more. This effectively counters it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Kingcel32, racoon4 and 1 other person
Yeah it's retarded so you should just cook all your shit and eat rice + chicken to get lean

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 15164, datboijj and 1 other person
Yeah it's retarded so you should just cook all your shit and eat rice + chicken to get lean
Ethnicity also plays a role. Imo, caucasians and blacks find it easier to become lean than curries and asians.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Blackgymmax
Ethnicity also plays a role. Imo, caucasians and blacks find it easier to become lean than curries and asians.
im not sure if they have just really bad responses to training or that they have pretty shit diets. asians are like all carbs and curries eat tonnes of fucking fat

im not sure if they have just really bad responses to training or that they have pretty shit diets. asians are like all carbs and curries eat tonnes of fucking fat
I think many african americans have been bred to be more muscular over generations by plantation owners. Also, their ancestors evolved to be leaner so that they would be able to cope with the hot climate of sub-saharan africa. I don't know much about soul food but isn't stuff like fried chicken, mac and cheese a staple for most black guys? Imo, it's not really diet but a combination of genetics and perhaps a culture that emphasizes physical activity. Like literally every single black guy is obsessed with basketball.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I think many african americans have been bred to be more muscular over generations by plantation owners. Also, their ancestors evolved to be leaner so that they would be able to cope with the hot climate of sub-saharan africa. I don't know much about soul food but isn't stuff like fried chicken, mac and cheese a staple for most black guys? Imo, it's not really diet but a combination of genetics and perhaps a culture that emphasizes physical activity. Like literally every single black guy is obsessed with basketball.
soul food still mogs indian people food when it comes to being more balanced with protein fats and carbs. curry food is like 80% fat top kek

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
soul food still mogs indian people food when it comes to being more balanced with protein fats and carbs. curry food is like 80% fat top kek
Did you grow up eating mostly soul food? Or like other stuff like steaks, sausages etc.

This doesn't matter that much. Track the calories and see if you lose weight.

the bulk is kicking my ass right now still though cant even gain

This doesn't matter that much. Track the calories and see if you lose weight.
Yes. But I have been tracking calories, eating at a deficit, but still not losing weight. Genetics matter I guess and my curry genetics screw me over. Maybe, I need to eat like 500 calories tops for serious weight loss.

Yes. But I have been tracking calories, eating at a deficit, but still not losing weight. Genetics matter I guess and my curry genetics screw me over. Maybe, I need to eat like 500 calories tops for serious weight loss.
If you eat at deficit you will lose weight. It's physics.

If you eat at deficit you will lose weight. It's physics.
Yes. But how your default setpoint is determined by genetics. There are some people who have a six pack by default untrained.

Yes. But how your default setpoint is determined by genetics. There are some people who have a six pack by default untrained.
Yeah, the baseline energy consumption might be determined by genetics. But the CICO works every time.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Moggie
Not in EU, stricter regelations here. In US they’re allowed to be +/- 20%