Can 2 incels make Chad babies?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only

Yes. Ugly parents have gl kids, gl kids have ugly kids.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 206 and Swagwaffle
Its almost impossible. You get your jaw and every feature from your parents.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Yes it is possible. My all time favourite oneitis was a legit goddess in her prime. Her mom was nowhere close to her. Neither was the dad. Although I'd say they both were lower tier normies(not incels). This girl was a high tier stacy.

• +1
Yes. Ugly parents have gl kids, gl kids have ugly kids.
now I saved the trouble of commenting @Nibba
yes dude just look at barrett's parents

• +1
francisco%252520lachowski%252520-%252520franciscolachowski.com003.jpg

• +1
Somewhat above average, well above, it's varied. It's cosmic justice. Chad-lites and Stacy-lites tend to be cunts, they ostracize ugly people and as a result of their shitty ways, they end up with ugly kids so they can understand what they put other kids through in their prime.
now I saved the trouble of commenting @Nibba
yes dude just look at barrett's parents
Got any pictures? I'm in the minority here but I am not a fan of Barrett, he looks like a reptile. Of course, he could be a slayer and all that, but I think he is overrated.

• +1
Barrett, he looks like a reptile. Of course, he could be a slayer and all that, but I think he is overrated.
Jordan Barrett Margaret Zhang 01 620x929

You won't see someone like that irl

• +1
Are you offended? I don't see why you would be, Barrett couldn't care less what a 2/10 says about him. And neither should you.

• +1

• +1
Are you offended? I don't see why you would be, Barrett couldn't care less what a 2/10 says about him. And neither should you.
No bro its okay chill... I was just saying "okay" lol. Don't be so harsh on yourself, and I highly doubt you're a 2/10.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Swagwaffle and Gengar
No bro its okay chill... I was just saying "okay" lol. Don't be so harsh on yourself, and I highly doubt you're a 2/10.
My bad bro, I've been on social media often and whenever people use "k," they were always upset or offended. Thought maybe here also. And I don't know dude, I got a facial deformity plus women avoid me, I'd say I'm a 2/10. Have you posted pictures in the mega rating thread?

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Swagwaffle
My bad bro, I've been on social media often and whenever people use "k," they were always upset or offended. Thought maybe here also. And I don't know dude, I got a facial deformity plus women avoid me, I'd say I'm a 2/10. Have you posted pictures in the mega rating thread?
Women will avoid anyone who's not above average (chad) and just use them as orbiters, so it's not just you. Yeah I did but even with a facial deformity depending on what type, you can still get surgery.

• +1
Women will avoid anyone who's not above average (chad) and just use them as orbiters, so it's not just you. Yeah I did but even with a facial deformity depending on what type, you can still get surgery.
I will look for your picture. And I agree mostly but in my case, they genuinely try to walk away as far from me as possible. When I walk with friends, the women in the opposite direction headed our way always walk towards the side where my friend is, never my side. The off chance a woman doesn't actively avoid me, she will move away exaggerately when I pass them by and they're near. It's suicide fuel, I see it happen in the corner of my eyes.

• +1
I will look for your picture. And I agree mostly but in my case, they genuinely try to walk away as far from me as possible. When I walk with friends, the women in the opposite direction headed our way always walk towards the side where my friend is, never my side. The off chance a woman doesn't actively avoid me, she will move away exaggerately when I pass them by and they're near. It's suicide fuel, I see it happen in the corner of my eyes.
I'll pm u bro

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Gengar
negative x negative = positive

• +1
Yes, but very unlikely, you are not a blend of the two, you a mix of both, one could theoretically inherent all the best attributes from both of the parents and on top of it have advantageous mutations that make him further good looking.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Future Arablite, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Yes, but very unlikely, you are not a blend of the two, you a mix of both, one could theoretically inherent all the best attributes from both of the parents and on top of it have advantageous mutations that make him further good looking.
Don’t you also inherit genetics from all of your parents ancestors as well?

• +1
Women can't be incel but yeah genetic recombination. Chads and Stacys can create truecel tier kids.

• +1
Brb incestmaxxing

It's rare but no. It's all about probability tbh & you also have to take into account the grandparents.
There's certain genetic traits that get skipped through generations, but majority is still down to the 2 incel parents.
If both of them have shit tier eyes with extremely weak chins & they produce 10 offspring, out of 10, maybe 1 will get lucky and look a bit more normal.
But now if you take a Chad & Chadette, if they produce 10 offspring, at least 7/8 of 10 should be genetically gifted look-wise. It's all probability.

• +1
The most beautiful girl I know has two parents that look incel tier it’s actually shocking. They probably were just mouthbreathers all their lives with chad and Stacy genetics

• +1
maybe 2 normies

The most beautiful girl I know has two parents that look incel tier it’s actually shocking. They probably were just mouthbreathers all their lives with chad and Stacy genetics
Yes it’s importanr to factor in environment, some people get fucked over by that more than genetically.