Can a Simp with a big dick keep a girl?

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Thoughts with Chadethnic101
A guy who acts like a simp to a girl he's seeing, of course she would leave him in normal circumstances.

But the thing is he's got a big dick and makes her cum good everytime they have sex.

You think he could keep her around? Or would her being put off him mentally cause her to leave?
As sex is mental for women as well I think she may leave bit come back sometimes when she's horny..

Discuss boyos
@Amnesia
@FloridaDude
@FailedNormieManlet
@Preston
@VicMackey
@Moggedbyevery1
@astatine
@chadison
@THOTBONER
Tag anyone who'd be interested in this topic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Beetlejuice, Deleted member 16346 and 4 others
If they're at least 4.5 psl then yeah

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
anyone who thinks he can attract high quality non primitve girls by having huge dick is a morron tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Beetlejuice, Chadeep and 6 others
Yeah obviously

Thoughts with Chadethnic101
A guy who acts like a simp to a girl he's seeing, of course she would leave him in normal circumstances.

But the thing is he's got a big dick and makes her cum good everytime they have sex.

You think he could keep her around? Or would her being put off him mentally cause her to leave?
As sex is mental for women as well I think she may leave bit come back sometimes when she's horny..

Discuss boyos
@Amnesia
@FloridaDude
@FailedNormieManlet
@Preston
@VicMackey
@Moggedbyevery1
@astatine
@chadison
@THOTBONER
Tag anyone who'd be interested in this topic
cope i was a simp with some of the girls

they stayed with me despite talking about my face and investment banking all day

im a dicklet too (6x5,5)

it's face only for the 10% of girls that didnt reject me for my manlet height (6'1 in lifts)

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, turkproducer and 1 other person
I think it depends on how bad the simping is. If she loses all respect for you, she'll no longer see you as dominant or manly. No matter how good your dick is, she won't be able to shake off that feeling and will probably resent you

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Mewton and Chadethnic101
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and subhuman incel
I love these kind of threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
No, eventually they would break up. It's not just sex that holds a girl

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
My dick is small, my sorrow is big

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
I think it depends on how bad the simping is. If she loses all respect for you, she'll no longer see you as dominant or manly. No matter how good your dick is, she won't be able to shake off that feeling and will probably resent you
Femal attraction once u pass looks threshold is then all mental

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Femal attraction once u pass looks threshold is then all mental
Yeah but to be frank, girls over-rate their boyfriends when they really like him. Heck that's what literally falling in love is, you see the other person in a better way than they are. Simp behaviour will make the guy less attractive, even if the sex was good she won't really respect or like him.

Maybe she'd fuck him every now and then, but she'd deffo not be loyal

• +1
Once you're fucking a girl, dick game supersedes all else. If you have a big dick and you're making a girl cum hard all the time, dominating her shit in bed, it's going to compensate for a lot of fails elsewhere in terms of keeping her hooked on you

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Michael Myers, chadison and 2 others
Once you're fucking a girl, dick game supersedes all else. If you have a big dick and you're making a girl cum hard all the time, dominating her shit in bed, it's going to compensate for a lot of fails elsewhere in terms of keeping her hooked on you
absolutely my thoughts bro, big dick is a force multiplier. a HTN with a large phallous will be chad in a girls eyes once he has fucked her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698 and hebbewem
Yeah but to be frank, girls over-rate their boyfriends when they really like him. Heck that's what literally falling in love is, you see the other person in a better way than they are. Simp behaviour will make the guy less attractive, even if the sex was good she won't really respect or like him.

Maybe she'd fuck him every now and then, but she'd deffo not be loyal
although it can defo offset some of the unattractive feelings she gets towards the guy when being simped

Totally depends on a lot of other factors. Is she a Stacy with other options (better looking men with nearly the same size)? Is the guy good looking and/or rich? Etc. There is no clear cut answer on this.

Speaking in generalities though, I agree with what FloridaDude said. If you are originally on the line of being pushed off, but manage to fuck a girl really well (you need a bigger dick AND experience on how to mentally stimulate the girl) she will certainly keep you around. If it’s a simp with a big dick but he doesn’t know how to fuck her mentally, it may not work out for him. Neither will it work out for chad with a small dick. It seems based on the studies the minimum dick size women actually PREFER is about 6.5” in length and 5.5” in girth. Which, as usual, is <10% of men (it’s about equivalent to being 6’1+). You can get away with less, but it’s like height. You must compensate with other things, especially if you are noticeably small.

• +1
She'd prolly get tired of him after a while. Girls hate those kinds of simps cuz it goes hand in hand w being a pickme boy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Chadethnic101
No it would end after a while

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Beetlejuice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
only if u dont catch feelings

the thing with most simps or beta orbiters is catching feelings

females that wont date u would still fuck if the guy is discrete/ not too clingy /catch feelings

• +1
Nope, a woman will get turned off by a simp regardless of his dick size./

if x6sin(30)+logytdeltaH= Froy's energy constant will (insert bitch) love me?

why do you niggas continue posing such braindead/aspie hypotheticals? There is no definite answer, how has this not passed through your heads bruh?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal