Can anything be done to help me or is it over?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
My life is more or less ruined because of black pill or rather reality. get called incel tier to normie tier. High trust face, low T face, 220 lbs, high bf%. I'll probably never be able to have a normie life again.:hnghn::hnghn:

Gym and beard
And bloatmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
nothing can be done sadly, roping is highly recomended and is the only viable option
just kidding, collect 10 terabites of male model pics and maybe genetic gods from gandy heaven will bless your ugly soul.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
fucking fatcels :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 14667
fat shitter

fat shitter
fucking fatcels :feelsmage:
Gym and beard
I say this a lot. But what if gymcelling doesnt help? I mean, I was 250 at one point, i got down to 220, but i was also 210 2 years ago now. whats the point? If i have my bad face how will losing tits and stomach help me in any way shape or form if the most important thing is facial bones? I know my jaw would come in more, but whats the point if i have a babyface and low T?? what's the point of my jaw being shown and not blending into my neck if it's shorter than average?

I might as well be 375 pounds and foodmaxx because i know for a fact the world will never see me as a normal looking person. so why even bother?:ogre::feelswhy:

I say this a lot. But what if gymcelling doesnt help? I mean, I was 250 at one point, i got down to 220, but i was also 210 2 years ago now. whats the point? If i have my bad face how will losing tits and stomach help me in any way shape or form if the most important thing is facial bones? I know my jaw would come in more, but whats the point if i have a babyface and low T?? what's the point of my jaw being shown and not blending into my neck if it's shorter than average?

I might as well be 375 pounds and foodmaxx because i know for a fact the world will never see me as a normal looking person. so why even bother?:ogre::feelswhy:
You just needa get in the redpill mindset and crush any doubt no matter how factual or based on reality it is

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
My life is more or less ruined because of black pill or rather reality. get called incel tier to normie tier. High trust face, low T face, 220 lbs, high bf%. I'll probably never be able to have a normie life again.:hnghn::hnghn:
Thanks for attaching pictures OP. Im so glad you did that so I can give you constructive feedback instead of some vague meaningless description

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, .👽., Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
Thanks for attaching pictures OP. Im so glad you did that so I can give you constructive feedback instead of some vague meaningless description
I think you already said it was over for me