Can bonesmash damage to my brain?

D

Deleted member 11057

I need serious answers can bonesmash damage to my brain? I just do bonesmash for cheekbones and not too hard. So, i dont use for my eyes or head etc. Only cheekbones. Is this dangerous or not ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Effortless, Deleted member 10579 and 7 others
Over for your IQ anyways so go ahead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ovosoundszn, UltimateMan, Deleted member 7044 and 9 others
if you're worried just press knuckle into your zygos and don't hit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, 189 and Deleted member 10913
Judging by ur English it already has dumbass curry nigga. I'll come over to ur cornerstone and bonemash that deformed skull 4 u

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: heisenburgertaco, Joe Rogancel, Want2LookBetterJFL and 7 others
I need serious answers can bonesmash damage to my brain? I just do bonesmash for cheekbones and not too hard. So, i dont use for my eyes or head etc. Only cheekbones. Is this dangerous or not ?
Yes. If done best is to use knuckles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 9670
If you believe in beating yourself to become better looking then you don't have a brain at all.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
If you want proof bonesmashing damages your brain, look no furthur than into a mirror

don't bonesmash

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: 189 and LastHopeForNorman
Yes, happened to me

• JFL
Reactions: happybread
Yes, no doubt about it.

you are turk
whats there to lose
plus you already have wide cheekbones

swollen rn but if it works this will ascend me hard, brain damaged or not
iq is overrated dont worry bro looksmax or die

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
y
you are safe.

dude dont hit ur face that hard an no it wont.

yeah obviously. there are people who legit died from just headbanging to hard. Every time you smash your face with your fist or a hammer your rattling your brain around in your skull. The minor damages accumulate over time and can cause bleeding, hemorrhaging and stroke. low iq to bonesmash and even lower iq afterwards

Jfl at all this bonesmashing cope. Just moneymaxx for surgeries.

If it doesnt then youre not doing it hard enough
Moving bone when your skull is connected to your brain is dangerous stuff, but if you feel like you have nothing to really lose and a lot to gain then why not :feelsuhh:

Most boxers or mental people who hit their head a lot develop abnormal but mogger neanderthal skull sizes, i just dont know if its post puberty or pre puberty when the growth plates close

Last edited: