Can Chad/Chad-lite sons be made?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Even if you don't have the best genetics, with mewing, superb nutrition, HGH, sports, ect. - can you still make a very good looking kid? Or does genetics completely constrict this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biggdink, Lmao, Chadeep and 1 other person
phenotype and genetic height limit

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 2729
Tbh only things u can be certain of is that If both are tall he’ll prob be tall too and phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
No, normies and subhumans shall not reproduce. Best thing to do is pay a stacy to be a surrogate mom and get chad sperm from a donor clinic to create the ultimate chadbaby you can then raise. If both parents are tall, good-looking and intelligent then you have a good chance of having a chadkid jfl

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Lmao, Chadeep and 2 others
Even if you don't have the best genetics, with mewing, superb nutrition, HGH, sports, ect. - can you still make a very good looking kid? Or does genetics completely constrict this
Doesn’t. Look at Meeks. But odds are low af. If chad and Stacy have child it’s probably gonna be a chad or Stacy child. If normies reproduce it’s most likely gonna be a normie

no, to many important traits are genetic, height, eye colour, hair type, colour, skin tone and predisposition to balding, chin shape, width and height etc, eye area, eyebrow and eye lashes, nose, mental health and many other things

you could have the best enviroment ever and still be just average, this explains why there are alot attractive people out there with mediocre enviroment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
No, normies and subhumans shall not reproduce. Best thing to do is pay a stacy to be a surrogate mom and get chad sperm from a donor clinic to create the ultimate chadbaby you can then raise. If both parents are tall, good-looking and intelligent then you have a good chance of having a chadkid jfl
To save money you could also use your gf as a mother but impregnate her with a stacy eggcel right?

• +1
Reactions: litaz
To save money you could also use your gf as a mother but impregnate her with a stacy eggcel right?
Does that legit work? Lifefuel for subhumans, just marry a femcel for chad sons theory:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
what if your son ends up smashing your wife?

best thing to do is have a daughter and then sterilise her so she doesn't fuck and instead works to bring you money

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
If you can effect on cranial base then probably yes.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
i wouldnt like this tho cos its not my kid and i wouldnt be able to relate to him or like him

Does that legit work? Lifefuel for subhumans, just marry a femcel for chad sons theory:lul:
It should work, right? It's the same process when you use frozen eggs, fertilize them in the lab and implant them into the foid. But instead of the eggs of your gf you take a stacy eggcel donation and everything else stays the same. I hope this works tbh and isnt that expensive because I really want kids but if I mix my genes with everything other than a stacy I would need to abort my son

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 11770
It should work, right? It's the same process when you use frozen eggs, fertilize them in the lab and implant them into the foid. But instead of the eggs of your gf you take a stacy eggcel donation and everything else stays the same. I hope this works tbh and isnt that expensive because I really want kids but if I mix my genes with everything other than a stacy I would need to abort my son
Lol go for it bro. Only problem, the foid has to basically agree with acting as a breeding machine and raising another womans child, so an aspie can conduct a genetic experiment

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 2729
Lol go for it bro. Only problem, the foid has to basically agree with acting as a breeding machine and raising another womans child, so an aspie can conduct a genetic experiment
You can also make a deal like 2 children are your genes + gigastacy and 2 children are her genes + gigachad kinda cucked but better than raising incel sons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 11770
If I ever get a biological child I'm absolutely unloading as much looksmaxxing and softmaxxing knowledge onto him as I can. If I can't ascend then damn it I'll make sure my kids ascend.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2729, Lmao and 1 other person
If I ever get a biological child I'm absolutely unloading as much looksmaxxing and softmaxxing knowledge onto him as I can. If I can't ascend then damn it I'll make sure my kids ascend.
legit , making your sons as chad as possible is a very good investment. Put them in acting classes or something and you would become rich if there careers started taking off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, SAR and Lmao
by far most of ur face is genetic so no

by far most of ur face is genetic so no
Genetic recombination is insane, unless you’re severely deformed you can make chad kids by giving them HGH and AI’s

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Lmao and Deleted member 2729
yes you can

super attractive kids obs more possible from chad/stacy parents

but genetic recombination legit does 80% percent of the work

I've seen chads have all sub4 siblings and sometimes the parents were even chad/stacy

Genetics is complext. There's things like prenatal T and nutrition of the pregnant mother, genetic recombination, environment, lifestyle, diet, etc. It's why siblings aren't always as good looking or as tall as each other etc etc

Aaradhya Bachchan turned 9 today 0

why then she didnt get her mother looks?? i've seen many couples like this irl @volcelfatcel , @Chadeep , @gamma , @AcneScars , @PingPong , @OldVirgin , @Ryan , @Thompsonz , @Drago Soprano , @StrangerDanger, @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, StrangerDanger and Chadeep
View attachment 1379103
why then she didnt get her mother looks?? i've seen many couples like this irl @volcelfatcel , @Chadeep , @gamma , @AcneScars , @PingPong , @OldVirgin , @Ryan , @Thompsonz , @Drago Soprano , @StrangerDanger, @Preston
who cares
she still has more smv than this whole forum combined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14561 and volcelfatcel
Recombination created chadpreet acnescars who follows his father (hrithik roshan) indo nordic footsteps
THE TEN LITTLE NIGGERS MCLOUGHLIN BROS PUBLISHERS NEW YORK

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel