Can I actually larp narcolepsy for a MODA prescription?

twilight

twilight

o
Or am I destined to give all my dollarooz to the semetics at buymoda.org :feelsthink:

Yes but it depends. So no.

modafinil is garbage don't bother

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Or am I destined to give all my dollarooz to the semetics at buymoda.org :feelsthink:
None of this shit works in the long run. Same with caffeine nicotine or adhd meds. And the effects from moda even in the short term will not be mogged by nicotine + caffeine which you can buy at a gas station anyways

In the long run you just get used to these drugs don't fix shit. Even for people with genuine "adhd" or sleep issues they mask the issue like a painkiller but in 1 years time you will still be the same and completely adapt. The only use case is short term shit like a 1 week stretch before an exam and in that case coffee and cigs/nicotine gum would work just as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and twilight
None of this shit works in the long run. Same with caffeine nicotine or adhd meds. And the effects from moda even in the short term will not be mogged by nicotine + caffeine which you can buy at a gas station anyways

In the long run you just get used to these drugs don't fix shit. Even for people with genuine "adhd" or sleep issues they mask the issue like a painkiller but in 1 years time you will still be the same and completely adapt. The only use case is short term shit like a 1 week stretch before an exam and in that case coffee and cigs/nicotine gum would work just as well
i just wanted it to get me up and running, once i have the momentum of things running i wouldn't need it, will look into nic and caffiene thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
i just wanted it to get me up and running, once i have the momentum of things running i wouldn't need it, will look into nic and caffiene thx bro
I mean its just as good but more addictive I wouldn't take it longer then a month. But like instead of going to an indian site you can buy this shit at a gas station also get the gum since its not going to make you smell gross

• +1
Reactions: twilight