Can I buy a snapchat account with points on it?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099 and ifyouwannabemylover
Yeah you can. I have 1.3 mil on mine (botted myself)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch
based and socialmediapilled

• +1
You bought it? Can girls tell it’s fake?
No I didn’t buy it, I botted it myself. Girls can’t tell it’s fake cuz I know some girls who have legit 1.2 mil+ and they never botted, just doing streaks regularly and consistently since 2015

No I didn’t buy it, I botted it myself. Girls can’t tell it’s fake cuz I know some girls who have legit 1.2 mil+ and they never botted, just doing streaks regularly and consistently since 2015
doesn't botting get you banned

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Bitch
just make 2 accounts and send yourself a fuck ton of snaps.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
What does botted mean? If I buy an account wtih like 100k will they know it’s fake

doesn't botting get you banned
Can’t tell for today but it worked back when I botted mine in 2019. Never got banned or anything like that.

I’ve heard that they updated their security protocols and now you can’t just do it as lucrative as I did it back in 2019. But some people still offer such services I believe and it’s done much more slowly.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Just spam snaps to celebs
ideally you'd still have a decent snaps sent/received ratio so paying for a service that sends you snaps or something is probably the best option tbh

What does botted mean? If I buy an account wtih like 100k will they know it’s fake
No, no one can tell.

It’s just a piece of software that automatically sends snaps to certain accounts and you get points.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
ideally you'd still have a decent snaps sent/received ratio so paying for a service that sends you snaps or something is probably the best option tbh
Others cant see the ratio

• +1
Others cant see the ratio
I know but it would still be better because you could be totally open about showing your shit to people

I know but it would still be better because you could be totally open about showing your shit to people
Who cares tho I don’t show mine to anyone. They can go fuck themselves.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and ifyouwannabemylover
take 10 multi pics on snapchat and send to a bunch of celebs all at once

after 5 mins, easy 50k+ points

take 10 multi pics on snapchat and send to a bunch of celebs all at once

after 5 mins, easy 50k+ points
I don't think this works anymore. I can't select celebs after taking a snap even though I'm subbed to them. I can only send them messages. But I've literally never used this shit before so might just be me.

That would never happen bro jfl. Not trynna be rude but have u ever had a real social interaction in the last 5 years?

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
That would never happen bro jfl. Not trynna be rude but have u ever had a real social interaction in the last 5 years?
i've had a couple

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154
Chad can have a snap score of 50k and he’ll be just fine.