Can i inject T with these automatic injection tools?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
You fill it with the T and press the shoot button and it injects everything automatically. Is this possible?

Like this f.e.

Images

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
It can't, that syringe is only used for water based solutions, mostly insulin, you can't use it with oil based ones as they'll corrode the plastic parts.

Also it's way simpler to just use a normal syringe.

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog and .👽.
It can't, that syringe is only used for water based solutions, mostly insulin, you can't use it with oil based ones as they'll corrode the plastic parts.

Also it's way simpler to just use a normal syringe.
Are there any alternatives for injecting T automatically?

Alternative to injecting is oral.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Are there any alternatives for injecting T automatically?

Technically there are pellets that the doctor can insert into you and it releases T.

Strongly don't recommend due to cost and stability.

You can use gels which are effective.

but injecting is the best, use a 30g insulin needle daily and you are good. You dont even feel it

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Technically there are pellets that the doctor can insert into you and it releases T.

Strongly don't recommend due to cost and stability.

You can use gels which are effective.

but injecting is the best, use a 30g insulin needle daily and you are good. You dont even feel it
Im too pussy to inject it by myself ngl. Thats why i thought an automatic injector will help:feelswah::y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Im too pussy to inject it by myself ngl. Thats why i thought an automatic injector will help:feelswah::y'all:

It's really nothing especially with a 30g insulin needle,

Probably start with a gel then work your way up.

• +1
put an ice cube for 10 minutes on the injecting site and you will feel nothing bro

• Love it
bro it is completely fine, i inject test using a 29g half inch insulin syringe you feel a tiny pinch, that's it. most of the time its a tiny pinch if not nothing, sometimes it hurts a little bit more. PIP is usually bad for the first month though.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind and .👽.