Can I make big money with gambling and betting?

jojoyou

jojoyou

One bad day away from being me
I have Lady Luck always favouring me anything I bet on, I made my 5 dollars into 200 dollars repeatedly and I finally have 1200 dollars in my bank. I want to bet big starting now because I have a big enough base to bet with. Is it possible I can make 50k - 100k in the near future and can I make this a regular income?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: luciolencer, currylightskin and User28823
Ain’t worth it spend it on lotteries every 4 times a week max.
U don’t wanna throw ur money away on this shit

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
Ain’t worth it spend it on lotteries every 4 times a week max.
U don’t wanna throw ur money away on this shit
Lotteries are unpredictable tbh, atleast sports betting is way more easier and predictable imo

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
They're designed for you to lose overall, but if you don't care then go for it

• +1
Reactions: carnage and jojoyou
They're designed for you to lose overall, but if you don't care then go for it
I made my 5$ into 1200$. Is this sustainable if I keep making progress like this?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Matthias8272
I made my 5$ into 1200$. Is this sustainable if I keep making progress like this?
Like I said it's designed for you to lose, the reason the companies continue running is because more people are losing money than people gaining. Your luck will end eventually, so just make sure it's money you're willing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 19453, carnage and 1 other person
How do you niggas come up with these stories flipping $5 into $200 lmfaooo

Like y’all believe your own shit? Even if laygit this is a one time thing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and jojoyou
How do you niggas come up with these stories flipping $5 into $200 lmfaooo

Like y’all believe your own shit? Even if laygit this is a one time thing.
B32E10E7 B226 4A0A 8899 3E79740336BB

This is 13k inr which is around 160 dollars that I am cashing out currently to buy air Jordan’s. I have around 1100 dollars left in my account which I am planning to bet more.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
View attachment 2066601

This is 13k inr which is around 160 dollars that I am cashing out currently to buy air Jordan’s. I have around 1100 dollars left in my account which I am planning to bet more.

by gambling nigga, I start slow because I don’t wanna risk big and lose money. I usually turn 5$ into 15$ by using orobability and statistics to determine the winner and repeat it until I make it into 200 dollars.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Gonthar
by gambling nigga, I start slow because I don’t wanna risk big and lose money. I usually turn 5$ into 15$ by using orobability and statistics to determine the winner and repeat it until I make it into 200 dollars.
Gambling on what?
Sports?

Probably not worth it

• So Sad
Mashallah yakhi 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
ndTzv6v.jpeg
I destroyed slot website last week,
Its not about luck btw, you can tell how your "luck" will be. If you're up 1200 dollars you should stop for a while to reset your odds.
Gambling sites make money by waiting until your balance goes bust, they let you win early and literally give you money.

Last edited:
Lol ER tier delusion

• JFL
Like I said it's designed for you to lose, the reason the companies continue running is because more people are losing money than people gaining. Your luck will end eventually, so just make sure it's money you're willing to lose
cope, 90% of gamblers quit before they hit it big