Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
F5508884 F1C0 4398 BEA5 B986D09614D5

4930C3A0 EB52 4E86 AA0F 58A57292E271

F5D70EC7 A637 4095 8C48 1D9C4FD1180A

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, .👽., Deleted member 17345 and 24 others
What do you mean? Everyone can pass as a german. We are very multi cultural. But your roots are defenrily not German
I’ve been mistaken as a German quite a few times, I think I may have some German DNA.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
What do you mean? Everyone can pass as a german. We are very multi cultural. But your roots are defenrily not German
Maybe if you shaved your hair tho. Yeah you could defenitly try that. Go 1 mm on the top

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
A picture from my vacation to Germany.

9F2880A9 C91F 471D 98E2 BDCD95E4E3A4

@volcelfatcel @VicMackey

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 11388, randomvanish and 17 others
Gets mogged by 6'3 somalian hunks foreign exchange students in Germany like me.

To Infinity And Beyond!!!

Main qimg 1a536a60b4764c7425e8bff11500d5ff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadethnic101, CursedOne and 1 other person
who is this guy and why does everyone bully him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 15081, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
@USER0213 your long hair is so gross tbh. You need to get a haircut. Short on the sides (not a fade) and brushed back and up on the top

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 15081 and Moggedbyevery1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 15081 and 4 others
who is this guy and why does everyone bully him?
Some innocent indian guy that @volcelfatcel hates and is blackmailing the entire forum into bullying

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 16958 and 2 others
Nope
Too white to be German

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Some innocent indian guy that @volcelfatcel hates and is blackmailing the entire forum into bullying
Does the Indian guy retaliate?

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtle
Italian too. Very good pheno for indian. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and Moggedbyevery1
No bro but u can pass ur pajeet genes to germans :love:

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
you can pass as paki

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16958
nope, you can pass as ashkenazi tho

@USER0213 your long hair is so gross tbh. You need to get a haircut. Short on the sides (not a fade) and brushed back and up on the top
Okay sure

Short on the sides (not a fade)
gigacope
fade would legit make his sharp skull appear better, i'd suggest high fade short on sides and a messy fringe @USER0213

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
He needs curtains to offset his ES ratio. Also, leanmaxxing and skinmaxxing. Basic shit.

Nah maybe Greek tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
He needs curtains to offset his ES ratio. Also, leanmaxxing and skinmaxxing. Basic shit.
I have a normal ES ratio -
Screenshot 20220114 145844

No lens distortion here, this was from the back camera from about 2 feet away from the mirror, the measurement would only conclude a lower ES ratio as I am far away from the lens.

Leave him alone. This is pointless.
Why so?, Yes my eyes are lower in the ideal range, but they are still in range, Johnny Depp and Rob Lowe, both have 0.44 ES ratios and their eye areas look fine.

Why so?, Yes my eyes are lower in the ideal range, but they are still in range, Johnny Depp and Rob Lowe, both have 0.44 ES ratios and their eye areas look fine.
Yeah. You have tom cruises eye area like you said. I guess your ES ratio must be close to ideal. You are basically a PSL god tbh. DK why you are not recognized here as one of the forum chads.

Yeah. You have tom cruises eye area like you said. I guess your ES ratio must be close to ideal. You are basically a PSL god tbh. DK why you are not recognized here as one of the forum chads.
Bruh, you are a decent user, I really don't want to start with you now. So let's keep it good here.

your ipd ruins your harmony
you would look better with ideally spaced ones

Bruh, you are a decent user, I really don't want to start with you now. So let's keep it good here.
I am on your side dude. I am not gonna argue with you anymore. If you claim to be 8 PSL or something, I'll just agree with you. Isn't that what you want?

Don't argue with him man. Tell him he is a nordic PSL god and move on.

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Moggedbyevery1 and StrangerDanger
Are you a LARP? I mean is the dude whose pics you share, you?

How much better?
67 millimetres was not a larp, I have confirmed it many a times, Gandy has a top tier interpupillary distance and his is 69 mm

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and DivineBeing
How much better?
67 millimetres was not a larp, I have confirmed it many a times, Gandy has a top tier interpupillary distance and his is 69 mm
why do you even bother posting about your features at this point

just stop

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You can pass as afghan pashtun/east iranian. You don't look indian to me.