Can i still get my predicated height?

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
So I checked my predicted height at 12 and it was supposed to be 2 inches taller than i am now. I was really obese at 30 BMI. My wrist growth plates are closed but i think i have grown a cm in last 3-4 months and i am 18.7 years old.
Can i get the 2 inches that were written for me?

Ps. I am starvemaxxing right now and i have lost 12% bf. My uncles are all 6'2-3. My dad on the other hand is 5'10-1 and my mom is 5'4. Mind you my grandfather is 6'2 and my grandmother is 5'9-10

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 26642
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, SubhumanCurrycel, Mio and 2 others
no.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
over. aromatized too much.
It's a shame tbvh. Should have kept my mouth shut but does the growth at 18 indicate that i might have open growth plates?

Bump. Need answers please. @HeightPilledum @Heightmaxxerr @heightislife198 @BoneDensity @Growth Plate. Random tags

It's a shame tbvh. Should have kept my mouth shut but does the growth at 18 indicate that i might have open growth plates?
MAYBE, or u just fucked up measuring

Run hgh and aromasin for no more than a year

Probably over if you were fat and checked wrist plates, but wrist plates close first

Worth running 400 dollars of hgh to make sure unironcally, you won't get the chance to check again

This is 5"6 gigamanlet advice though. If you're a reasonable height already maybe just cjc

• +1
MAYBE, or u just fucked up measuring
Nah. I have been measuring everyday and more than once. Actually i have grown up 3 cms since 8 months but idk if that counts.
My old uncles heightmoggs me and i fear my cousins will aswell. Can't risk it

Run hgh and aromasin for no more than a year

Probably over if you were fat and checked wrist plates, but wrist plates close first

Worth running 400 dollars of hgh to make sure unironcally, you won't get the chance to check again

This is 5"6 gigamanlet advice though. If you're a reasonable height already maybe just cjc
Where i live I'll get that hgh for 50-hundred bucks. And i am not fat anymore. 18-20%bf leaning down to 10%. Plus I have more than a reasonable height but getting mogged by your cousins or siblings, hell your old uncles sucks
I'll check my knee growth plates and spine aswell before i give it a shot.
Thank you tho

how tall are u rn? also if ur dad grew in his 20s it can happen to u too

how tall are u rn? also if ur dad grew in his 20s it can happen to u too
Sorry can't reveal it no matter what your height is here you get trolled. And he says he doesn't remember if he grew.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Can someone please tag high iq heightmaxxers like @thereallegend.

My post to repution ratio will get fucked byt i need some answers like if my growth plates are open so will hgh and aromasin help or i might just grow up

Bump. @MTMM
@Osie
@dar
@lightven
@Vista
@sigbeta

Last edited:
what do you mean?
When you're growing and your BMI gets too high the excess body fat leads to an increase in aromatase, which leads to an increase in estrogen, which will of course prematurely close your growth plates if it gets too high.

• +1
When you're growing and your BMI gets too high the excess body fat leads to an increase in aromatase, which leads to an increase in estrogen, which will of course prematurely close your growth plates if it gets too high.
isnt aromatase used to increase height?

Bump.
@thereallegend
@MTMM
@Osie
@dar
@lightven
@Vista
@sigbeta
I can't cope with height so can you if i get your final verdict on it I'll strat trying to cope

isnt aromatase used to increase height?
No, aromatase is an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen. You're thinking of aromasin, an aromatase inhibitor.

u cant expect more height when ur starvemaxxing retard

u cant expect more height when ur starvemaxxing retard
Ik nigger. But fatloss concludes to other shit such as realeases of hormones. Don't have time to educate niggers like you but i read about it

Ik nigger. But fatloss concludes to other shit such as realeases of hormones. Don't have time to educate niggers like you but i read about it
ur the one asking retarded questions here buddy nobody needs education but you

ur the one asking retarded questions here buddy nobody needs education but you
Bump. You called me retard so i called you nigger but maye you got this one.

And for fuck sake someone reply

• WTF
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
So I checked my predicted height at 12 and it was supposed to be 2 inches taller than i am now. I was really obese at 30 BMI. My wrist growth plates are closed but i think i have grown a cm in last 3-4 months and i am 18.7 years old.

Ps. I am starvemaxxing right now and i have lost 12% bf. My uncles are all 6'2-3. My dad on the other hand is 5'10-1 and my mom is 5'4. Mind you my grandfather is 6'2 and my grandmother is 5'9-10
You most likely won't achieve your predicted height based on what you've told me alone but I can say to know for sure is just to get a knee growth plate scan!

• +1
You most likely won't achieve your predicted height based on what you've told me alone but I can say to know for sure is just to get a knee growth plate scan!
Will do that. Thanks

im 6'5 16 rn im praying i get my 6'8 predicted height

• +1
Reactions: plukee
im 6'5 16 rn im praying i get my 6'8 predicted height
No offense you have a great height and 6'8 will make you look like a weirdo. Probably will need a partner of 6'4. So you either have to be gay or go to Netherlands

No offense you have a great height and 6'8 will make you look like a weirdo. Probably will need a partner of 6'4. So you either have to be gay or go to Netherlands
i wanna nba max

• Love it

get a rentgeen screen i cant fucking tell about plates go check them

while you lose fat your body wont get the calories (energy) it needs to grow to its potential, it doesnt necessarily stunt your growth it just doesnt optimize it, but once you lose all the fat your level of estrogen drops and estrogen is normally a factor for your growth plates to close and you are technically optimizing it long term and less short term but also know that your test probably dropped as well when u are cutting, i am also on a deficit 15% bf rn aiming to 10-13% but i would say get lean once and try your best to maintain it or lean bulk from there and just go on mini cuts to not effect test levels dramatically

while you lose fat your body wont get the calories (energy) it needs to grow to its potential, it doesnt necessarily stunt your growth it just doesnt optimize it, but once you lose all the fat your level of estrogen drops and estrogen is normally a factor for your growth plates to close and you are technically optimizing it long term and less short term but also know that your test probably dropped as well when u are cutting, i am also on a deficit 15% bf rn aiming to 10-13% but i would say get lean once and try your best to maintain it or lean bulk from there and just go on mini cuts to not effect test levels dramatically
Idk if this is a sign from God himself. But that's what I had on my mind. I am just trying for 15% bf for now and one more thing. I have grown 1 inch or 3-2.5 cm in the last 6-9 months. Is this a sign that i am growing or was this the last of the inches i had?

Sorry can't reveal it no matter what your height is here you get trolled. And he says he doesn't remember if he grew.
No hiding here, OP is 5’11 - 6’0

the matrix GIF

No hiding here, OP is 5’11 - 6’0

the matrix GIF
Not really but if you could stretch your spectrum a bit more.

And get a life. You really did all that calculation for me.

And get a life. You really did all that calculation for me.

You said you were getting heightmogged by a 6’2 uncle i just made up a bs number in a second jfl, what calculation

You said you were getting heightmogged by a 6’2 uncle i just made up a bs number in a second jfl, what calculation
Nah. They are 6'4 we literally chexked day before yesterday. One was 197cm tall

Então verifiquei minha altura prevista em 12 anos e ela deveria ser 5 centímetros mais alta do que sou agora. Eu estava muito obeso com 30 IMC. Minhas placas de crescimento do pulso estão fechadas, mas acho que cresci um cm nos últimos 3-4 meses e tenho 18,7 anos.
Posso obter os 2 polegadas que foram escritos para mim?

Sal. Estou morrendo de fome agora e perdi 12% de bf. Meus tios têm todos 6'2-3. Meu pai, por outro lado, tem 5'10-1 e minha mãe tem 5'4. Veja bem, meu avô tem 6'2 e minha avó tem 5'9-10

Então verifiquei minha altura prevista em 12 anos e ela deveria ser 5 centímetros mais alta do que sou agora. Eu estava muito obeso com 30 IMC. Minhas placas de crescimento do pulso estão fechadas, mas acho que cresci um cm nos últimos 3-4 meses e tenho 18,7 anos.
Posso obter os 2 polegadas que foram escritos para mim?

Sal. Estou morrendo de fome agora e perdi 12% de bf. Meus tios têm todos 6'2-3. Meu pai, por outro lado, tem 5'10-1 e minha mãe tem 5'4. Veja bem, meu avô tem 6'2 e minha avó tem 5'9-10
AAssim que nasci pensei que seria alto, ao nascer tinha 52 cm, aos 12 1,50 pensei que teria 1,78, mas agora aos 16 tenho 164/5'4

Idk if this is a sign from God himself. But that's what I had on my mind. I am just trying for 15% bf for now and one more thing. I have grown 1 inch or 3-2.5 cm in the last 6-9 months. Is this a sign that i am growing or was this the last of the inches i had?
how tall are you currently and how tall are your parents and how old are you?

bro youre literally starving myself and you expect to grow 😭

probably not, I didnt reach my predicted height at 12 as well by 1.5 inches no obesity or anything

Ahh bro. When your leaning out your estrogen necessarily doesn't drop but it does stabilises or might brop a bit. The fact is that your test drops with it(in some cases drastically) except for that your receptors tend to respond lesser to hormones. So leaning out isn't Optimal at all for growing out actually. We both are cuxked of keep this on. Personally if I were you at 15 i would sacrifice a year or two of looking nice than having a height that's permenant. Just stay at 15-8% bf and it doesn't look bad tbvh. I heard from you your poor but if your parents could just take a shit load of meat and protien. Ai on the other hand is really cheap just take that till you can find a job to afford hgh. Finding hgh on the other hand is easy asf. Go to a gym where you see roided out people (you dont have to join it) search for someone that yk is on a cycle and ask him off to buy some or buy a little from him

Answered ur own question buddy. Growth plates closed = no more growth

Ahh bro. When your leaning out your estrogen necessarily doesn't drop but it does stabilises or might brop a bit. The fact is that your test drops with it(in some cases drastically) except for that your receptors tend to respond lesser to hormones. So leaning out isn't Optimal at all for growing out actually. We both are cuxked of keep this on. Personally if I were you at 15 i would sacrifice a year or two of looking nice than having a height that's permenant. Just stay at 15-8% bf and it doesn't look bad tbvh. I heard from you your poor but if your parents could just take a shit load of meat and protien. Ai on the other hand is really cheap just take that till you can find a job to afford hgh. Finding hgh on the other hand is easy asf. Go to a gym where you see roided out people (you dont have to join it) search for someone that yk is on a cycle and ask him off to buy some or buy a little from him
Well, I don’t think I will stunt my growth drastically by leanmaxxing as well, i just dont think im optimizing my nutrition not just that iv grown like 6cm over the past year which is normal for me and im still growing what im supposed to be growing once im done doing this for just one more month im deff going on a bulk because i dont want to be a fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
AAssim que nasci pensei que seria alto, ao nascer tinha 52 cm, aos 12 1,50 pensei que teria 1,78, mas agora aos 16 tenho 164/5'4
anao kkkk

bro youre literally starving myself and you expect to grow 😭
High BF = More Aromatase meaning plates fuse faster.

Spine can still be open but get an xray first.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back