Can my eye area become similar to this eye area through

D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
infra + supra implants, latisse for longer eyelashes, colored contacts, and canthoplasty

My eye area:

Other eye area

post a single orbital implant eye area ascension pls, i haven't seen any good results so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
post a single orbital implant eye area ascension pls, i haven't seen any good results so far
I haven’t seen many good ones either, most are pretty minor. That’s why I’m thinking of getting undereye fillers bc at least I saw that Titbot had good results

• Woah
Also to answer ur question no but it will improve ur eye area for sure. I'd throw in an OD too ur eyes are protruding out of the sockets

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Also to answer ur question no but it will improve ur eye area for sure. I'd throw in an OD too ur eyes are protruding out of the sockets
Yea I didn’t know if that was bulging eyes or an aegyo sal

• +1
I stand corrected. If infra implants made that much of a difference to his formerly shitty under eyes, imagine what infra implants could do for my eyes. I’m definitely getting it
Not just infra it's the entire socket. Wrap around orbital implants. These cost a fortune tho

• +1
Not just infra it's the entire socket. Wrap around orbital implants. These cost a fortune tho
Is it better to just get Supra and infra implants separately rather than getting the whole package

• +1
i guess infra implants`+ fillers + eyelid retraction can look legit, but where are the supra implant ascensions?
This was the implant design

Is it better to just get Supra and infra implants separately rather than getting the whole package
Doesn't matter but if I were u I would get them together

• +1