Can non-whites pull off baldness like this guy? Does anyone have any examples?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I don't mean to race bait here, but I was looking at this guy. This normal looking guy.

zSaMhfpa_400x400.jpg

I don't think anyone here "wants" to look like this guy, but this is the kind of guy I might see out in the world on average. The Norwood + Long Beard Guy. But I only ever see white guys trying this. My guess is because white people have certain hair textures that pair well with a curly beard. But maybe I'm wrong, and the Norwood + Long Beard Guy exists amongst other ethnicities. Have you seen him?

Fun Fact: This is the real guy behind this fake meme.

soyboy30.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
7b7mZMC.gif

The record breaking low IQ

I shouldn't even respond

7b7mZMC.gif

The record breaking low IQ

I shouldn't even respond

I'm not saying it's good to look like this, I just wanna know if it's only white guys who can do it.

Just look like a low T faggot theory

NGL whites look the worst bald

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and androidcel
The Norwood + Long Beard Guy. But I only ever see white guys trying this.

People don't "try" to norwood lol, and I think only whites can pull off the soy look.

images%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Fuck looking at these betas is infuriating

I'm not saying it's good to look like this, I just wanna know if it's only white guys who can do it.

VbEW1it.gif

>Stop posting and just study looks theory for 1 month
>Your lack of knowledge won't benefit anyone here
>Just ask questions and hope people answer you

00000a5b4-Idris_Elba1.jpg

images

Let's pretend black men haven't had the skull shape to pull off the bald/short hair look for 1000's of years

It's more about skull shape though then phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and androidcel
>Just ask questions and hope people answer you

But that's what I'm doing. Asking this question. You posted Idris Elba and the Doublemint Gum guy, I don't know what that means with regard to my question.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

I don't understand, I'm not saying the guy I posted looks better than Idris Elbra or Doublemint Man. I know they're both very handsome dudes and the guy I posted isn't a handsome dude. But that's not what I'm asking about. I'm asking if a non-white equivalent of the guy I posted exists.

I don't understand, I'm not saying the guy I posted looks better than Idris Elbra or Doublemint Man. I know they're both very handsome dudes and the guy I posted isn't a handsome dude. But that's not what I'm asking about. I'm asking if a non-white equivalent of the guy I posted exists.

OP what you don't understand is I understand your question

- That skull shape is not exclusive to black people

29873605e7eeaa224befc9c8e750a17a.jpg

billy-zane-bald-actor-300x250.jpg

- Stop posting

OP what you don't understand is I understand your question

- That skull shape is not exclusive to black people

29873605e7eeaa224befc9c8e750a17a.jpg

billy-zane-bald-actor-300x250.jpg

- Stop posting

But those guys don't have long beards. I'm not asking "Can non-whites look good bald." I'm asking if non-whites can look like the guy I posted.

More white people can grow full beards like that than black people which is probably why that look is more common among white people. Some black people do the bald with a big beard look and it works for them though.

More white people can grow full beards like that than black people which is probably why that look is more common among white people. Some black people do the bald with a big beard look and it works for them though.

That's what I'm looking for. Bald with big beard. But not just any bald, the Norwood level of bald that this guy is at. No balder. I need hair on the sides of the head.

That's what I'm looking for. Bald with big beard. But not just any bald, the Norwood level of bald that this guy is at. No balder. I need hair on the sides of the head.
I'd need to see what you look like now to see whether that would be a good idea or not.

I'd need to see what you look like now to see whether that would be a good idea or not.

I'm not trying to look like this. I just wanna know if it exists in nature. I'm just curious. Why is that so wrong???

Y

People are also forgetting about RIck Ross

Not the same kind of bald.

rick-ross-b-2-billboard-1548.jpg

I'm looking for "hair on sides and back of the head" bald.

I'm not trying to look like this. I just wanna know if it exists in nature. I'm just curious. Why is that so wrong???

Oh alright, when you said "That's what I'm looking for. Bald with big beard." I thought you meant that you wanted to get that look

Oh alright, when you said "That's what I'm looking for. Bald with big beard." I thought you meant that you wanted to get that look

I think that's the mistake a lot of people in this thread made. Like I came in here saying "Look at this soy man. Only white people could ever hope to achieve this, I think. Please help me achieve it." That's not what I came here for. God damn it.

> I'm Black
> Taller and wider than rick ross at the shoulders
> Voice Deeper
> But he beard mogs me, so he wins

You mad bro?

That I've Been here half the time you've been, but already:
> Like Mog you, on this forum
> Have gotten closer to the antiquity of looks theory then you
> You had to make an alt even to get those likes

Mv8Wtmn.gif

Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif

Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif
Mv8Wtmn.gif

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I don't get the hostility towards OP or between other users.
OP i think any top percentile range height and frame with a good jaw can pull the bald look regardless of race, just try to imagine it tbh and it will make sense.

• +1
Reactions: FrothySolutions
I dont know but im yet to see someone pull off baldness as well as this dude

Do you mean ethnic soyboys. If you mean that i saw one

Do you mean ethnic soyboys. If you mean that i saw one

I mean like Uncle Remus, but younger.

Uncle_Remus.png

Reasonably thick beard (probably could hang a little lower), hair on the sides and probably back of the head, but not the top. I wanna know if young non-whites can pull this look off.

I mean like Uncle Remus, but younger.

Uncle_Remus.png

Reasonably thick beard (probably could hang a little lower), hair on the sides and probably back of the head, but not the top. I wanna know if young non-whites can pull this look off.

Yeah i would say so they probaly can do it better then whites

Curries

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem