Can NTs easily sense that i am autistic?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
If i don't tell them. What kind of interaction is needed? How long before they understand?

If you are ugly and have social anxiety instantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Dr. Bludy, Zeruel and 2 others
If i don't tell them. What kind of interaction is needed? How long before they understand?
Your first sentence will give you up

NTs dont "sense" anything. they assess your worth based on your looks and whatever life you present them

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
they can smell it before even seeing you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Normies will pick out and measurably dislike an autist from a single frame of a video, a second of voice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19477 and Patient A
If you are actually autistic it's evident immediately

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55
immediately , even i can sense when someone is an Autist just by just hearing one sentence from them and I’m one myself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
One time I saw a guy crossing a street from afar in my car and said to myself in my head "Now see, this dude is definitely autistic," and then as I got closer I realized it was a dude who I knew who is indeed autistic.

It's subconscious mostly. I know when a dude is autistic. I can tell.

The way they sense your autism is the reason why you're so insecure about it and thinking about it 24/7

Find goals and aspirations in your life, dedicate your life to something, achieve something, get something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Normies will pick out and measurably dislike an autist from a single frame of a video, a second of voice.
They can also smell a room and tell when an autist has recently been there

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Well, NTs have an inner chaddar; even if you hide your autism, they will see that you're weird.

If you want to blend, try to mimic their behavior: try to act like one, don't mention you're autistic or weird etc... try to be a normie.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
One time I saw a guy crossing a street from afar in my car and said to myself in my head "Now see, this dude is definitely autistic," and then as I got closer I realized it was a dude who I knew who is indeed autistic.
like why

im not autistic, but i have adhd so i doesnt know if it counts. I never think "this guy is autistic" but i can say when someone is not very sociable.