Can someone accurately tell me what my bodyfat % was here?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
IMG 8696

@PROMETHEUS

Height: 6’2 (188 cm)
Weight: 93 kg

Mogs me im a fat obese hog

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Mogs me im a fat obese hog
You have 13K+ posts on an looksmaxxing forum since you joined in November.

In what world do you live? Are you mentally handicapped?
You should’ve known even before you joined that getting lean (let alone being obese) is the first goal.

Work on your self-awareness and stop coping like a lazy rotter.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and NoLongerHuman
Maybe like 15 or 16% - probably more so around the 16% range if I had to estimate.

• +1
Maybe like 15 or 16% - probably more so around the 16% range if I had to estimate.
I think it’s a bit higher after looking at it, but you’re not far off.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Why does it matter what number corresponds to this? You're obviously not ripped. That's all that matters. Especially since people have wildly different ideas about what different body fat levels looks like and use unreliable indicators like how much of your abs are showing.

• +1
Why does it matter what number corresponds to this? You're obviously not ripped. That's all that matters. Especially since people have wildly different ideas about what different body fat levels looks like and use unreliable indicators like how much of your abs are showing.
The reason I want to get lean is because of my face, because my face appears bloated and not defined at this bodyfat %.

I was wondering how much of a change is possible.

The reason I want to get lean is because of my face, because my face appears bloated and not defined at this bodyfat %.

Huge change obviously

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis

Then you need to get leaner obviously. Different people lose fat from different parts of their body at different rates and in different order too. You might need to get super lean because your facial fat is the last to go, or you might not because it's the first to go. When I was younger I had visible abs and droopy fat cheeks.

• +1
Your starting to act like @subhumanchad with this obsessive BF% question bro :forcedsmile:

• +1
20-25

• +1
Your starting to act like @subhumanchad with this obsessive BF% question bro :forcedsmile:
Yeah I know, I need to calm down:feelshah:.

@gigatruecel is him now btw.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
20%-23%

• +1