can someone give me the low down on TicTok?

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
is it basically instagram but videos only?

from what ive seen it has bodybagged depressed energyless narcys who can only take morphed selfie

you need charisma, witt, mannerisms!! and energy to burn

this will even weed out many male models, they will get NTmogged to death on tiktok,

its a brutal youthpill, your time is up, tik tok tik tok tik tok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and Deleted member 2486
It's basically become the new Vine, if you remember that app. But with more pretty boys and cute JBs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's basically become the new Vine, if you remember that app. But with more pretty boys and cute JBs

are the jbs charasmatic and full of energy? i only saw a med god and got mogged to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
But why does everyone look so good on it, teens with flawless glowing skin and harmony insanely over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
is it basically instagram but videos only?

from what ive seen it has bodybagged depressed energyless narcys who can only take morphed selfie

you need charisma, witt, mannerisms!! and energy to burn

this will even weed out many male models, they will get NTmogged to death on tiktok,

its a brutal youthpill, your time is up, tik tok tik tok tik tok
Don't even bother with it
You are too high pedigree for that shit

Can you imagine gandy making goofy kissy faces and playing with his hair? No I didn't think so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and diggbicc
But why does everyone look so good on it, teens with flawless glowing skin and harmony insanely over

i only saw 1 guy from the other thread and it was enough

he single handedly is going to make 500k JBs depressed for life after not being able to land anyone near to that calibre

no doubt theres filters etc but you cant fraud outside in broad daylight in motion with perfect mannerisms
Don't even bother with it
You are too high pedigree for that shit

Can you imagine gandy making goofy kissy faces and playing with his hair? No I didn't think so

im too old for it tbh, i empathise with any young normie who just testing the waters and is going to get brutally mogged, they will be trying to fuck a girl for the first time and she will be watching some tiktok model on her smartphone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia, Kingkellz and 2 others