Can someone morth my face picture with a wrap-around jaw implant?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Can someone photoshop the picture of my face with a wrap-around jaw implant? I wanna see what I'd look like if I fixed my jawline and chin.

Much appreciated

YBkB9Tj

This guy's looking to get a jaw implant and he hasn't even fixed his pasty incel skin or pencil neck yet, just lol. It's over for him anyway with that eye area.
k87CBbeogFpgd0p_QcB90F0HY-ygDDfMO3aUSHGQiGE.jpg

why is the importance of skin never discussed on lookism forums? with that skin he looks like he's dead.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 616
He isn’t permabanned. I said this in the ban discussion thread yet you’re once again spreading misinformation @Nibba Digging an old thread just to write something which I denied earlier.
it says banned not temp banned i wasn't sure if that ban evasion pushed him over the edge recently. what the fuck is ur problem with me man

This guy's looking to get a jaw implant and he hasn't even fixed his pasty incel skin or pencil neck yet, just lol. It's over for him anyway with that eye area.
k87CBbeogFpgd0p_QcB90F0HY-ygDDfMO3aUSHGQiGE.jpg
Foids deserve to die

why is the importance of skin never discussed on lookism forums? with that skin he looks like he's dead.
Can you elaborate, cuz I never got the part about the skin color.

If your skin is the same colour as paper it signals to the world that you're an incel.
Can you give an example of a good skin with similar lightning on a pic, cuz his skin seems normal, for me at least. Maybe I am color blind or smth

Can you give an example of a good skin with similar lightning on a pic, cuz his skin seems normal, for me at least. Maybe I am color blind or smth
00655a317f9a829081c0f0453616da78.png

your skin is the same colour as paper it signals to the world that you're an incel.
It doesn't matter that much tbh. Bone structure and having smooth skin is a lot more important.