Can someone rate my bloodwork?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
These are 2 different ones she told me my androstendion is too high anyone what this is? And my general blood work?

Attachments

• 20B4A55C-4F0A-4704-9E4C-8BC06BA440D0.jpeg
    20B4A55C-4F0A-4704-9E4C-8BC06BA440D0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • 26DC5874-8781-4CA2-8544-6A4DBAEEE562.jpeg
    26DC5874-8781-4CA2-8544-6A4DBAEEE562.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
what a shit bloodtest

all those markers but no thyroid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, SubhumanCurrycel, ChristianChad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, the next o'pry, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others
what a shit bloodtest

all those markers but no thyroid
would t3+aromasin work well together for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and xefo
would t3+aromasin work well together for heightmaxxing
yes but make sure you are increasing cals accordingly

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and ChristianChad
yes but make sure you are increasing cals accordingly
mass gainers? or only foods that promote efficient metabolism

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ChristianChad and xefo
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and delusionalretard
milk + fruits +fruit juices
eat and drink as much as i possibly can in a day and use mass gainer if i havent already hit a calorie surplus

• +1
Reactions: xefo and ChristianChad
eat and drink as much as i possibly can in a day and use mass gainer if i havent already hit a calorie surplus
Make oxtail soup. Fairly high heat for 1 hour (many bubbles) then on low heat (a bubble every second or so) for 7 hours
Add dill, an onion, peppercorn, whole carrots, bay leafs
Shit is BANGING

just eat raw liver and get hepatitis E theorem
Not sure what you mean. Nowhere does Ray Peat recommend to eat raw food
you've gotten the Ray Peat diet mixed with the meme schizophrenic-maxxed diets of some users here
Do eat liver once a week tho, ESP if Ur a teenager

no don't consume mass gainer

just drink milk, you will be able to consume a lot quick and b4 u know it ur cals will be high af

i can just drink milk after milk after milk

Not sure what you mean. Nowhere does Ray Peat recommend to eat raw food
you've gotten the Ray Peat diet mixed with the meme schizophrenic-maxxed diets of some users here
Do eat liver once a week tho, ESP if Ur a teenager
lucky for me cuz i love livers cant lie, you ever had nandos livers? shits orgasmic

Make oxtail soup. Fairly high heat for 1 hour (many bubbles) then on low heat (a bubble every second or so) for 7 hours
Add dill, an onion, peppercorn, whole carrots, bay leafs
Shit is BANGING
stew w oxtail bc oxtail is a cheap source of protein and fats? or bc its good for you.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
no don't consume mass gainer

just drink milk, you will be able to consume a lot quick and b4 u know it ur cals will be high af

i can just drink milk after milk after milk
full fat or no fat?

stew w oxtail bc oxtail is a cheap source of protein and fats? or bc its good for you.
I wanna redpill u but I'm tired :owo:
Oxtail has a lot of Collagen, cooked Collagen is turned into Gelatin (if u put oxtail soup or any Collagenous soup in the fridge it'll turn into a solid jello), Gelatin has a very unique Amino-Acid profile and has an Amino-Acid named Glycine. Glycine is very good anti-stress, anabolic, anti-cancerous and is awesome. The water if the soup will be rich in it, very easy way to get very, very good quality protein.
And yes, the meat itself is good quality and you'll get fats and everything, plus beef > any other meat
Cuz u get zinc, selenium etc. Very low in PUFA
Back when I was very Hypothyroid oxtail soup consistently made my hands and feet warm, and cold extremities are a common symptom of Hypometabolism/Hypothyroidism, it also calmed me down. Nothing better then some hot soup when you feel like your in shit

full fat or no fat?
First of all, can you digest milk well? Does anybody in your family drink a lot of milk?
If U can't digest it well it's pretty bad, but if u can it's a really good food

I wanna redpill u but I'm tired :owo:
Oxtail has a lot of Collagen, cooked Collagen is turned into Gelatin (if u put oxtail soup or any Collagenous soup in the fridge it'll turn into a solid jello), Gelatin has a very unique Amino-Acid profile and has an Amino-Acid named Glycine. Glycine is very good anti-stress, anabolic, anti-cancerous and is awesome. The water if the soup will be rich in it, very easy way to get very, very good quality protein.
And yes, the meat itself is good quality and you'll get fats and everything, plus beef > any other meat
Cuz u get zinc, selenium etc. Very low in PUFA
Back when I was very Hypothyroid oxtail soup consistently made my hands and feet warm, and cold extremities are a common symptom of Hypometabolism/Hypothyroidism, it also calmed me down. Nothing better then some hot soup when you feel like your in shit
fair enough

First of all, can you digest milk well? Does anybody in your family drink a lot of milk?
If U can't digest it well it's pretty bad, but if u can it's a really good food
they dont drink it as a drink but ofc they drink milk lol w shit like cereal and tea etc

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
kk good thats what i have, so just drink shit tons of milk to heightmax, sounds about right
Be sure to sugar it a bit

elevated cholesterol, watch out so you wont get clogged arteries

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • +1
Reactions: Gad