Can someone tell me how to fix my skin?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I’m having some serious issues from razor burn. I used to have really smooth baby soft skin as you can see in the first pic. After a month of shaving I’m left with this and now I’m afraid there’s no way to reverse it. My skin is so red and blotchy now. Is there any way to get my skin back to normal? I’d appreciate honesty.
A10A9323 B1BF 4099 845D 19910E26654F

Attachments

• 4151061B-7432-45C3-AFD9-12B85F6FAC3B.png
    4151061B-7432-45C3-AFD9-12B85F6FAC3B.png
    582.2 KB · Views: 85
i think the first step would be to not razor shave for a week or two to see what happens

i think the first step would be to not razor shave for a week or two to see what happens
Already tried. My face was still really red and blotchy

• So Sad
Reactions: justadude
This is dermatitis bro. Your skin is irritated, keep it moist with a good moisturizer cream and give it a break. Dont razor shave til its normal again.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
I’m having some serious issues from razor burn. I used to have really smooth baby soft skin as you can see in the first pic. After a month of shaving I’m left with this and now I’m afraid there’s no way to reverse it. My skin is so red and blotchy now. Is there any way to get my skin back to normal? I’d appreciate honesty. View attachment 1171445
Wait a few weeks it will go away on it's own.

If it doesn't it's probably some fungal infection.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I don't get razor burns but I do shave with a single razor. I'm getting a moisturizer soon to make my skin even smoother

This is dermatitis bro. Your skin is irritated, keep it moist with a good moisturizer cream and give it a break. Dont razor shave til its normal again.
How do I get rid of the dead skin/red bumps though?

How do I get rid of the dead skin/red bumps though?
I’m having some serious issues from razor burn. I used to have really smooth baby soft skin as you can see in the first pic. After a month of shaving I’m left with this and now I’m afraid there’s no way to reverse it. My skin is so red and blotchy now. Is there any way to get my skin back to normal? I’d appreciate honesty. View attachment 1171445
throw that shitty ass razor away and use a trimmer
just stop shaving if its that bad for you?

You already got enough answers, stop shaving or change to a better razor (safety razor), use moisturizer and just wait.

Stop spamming this dumb thread.

Use better stuff.

Shaving cream, sharper blade, disinfectant (alcohol or silver based), moisturizer.

Use philips one blade i love that thing

when u shave use moisturizer.

You already got enough answers, stop shaving or change to a better razor (safety razor), use moisturizer and just wait.

Stop spamming this dumb thread.
I don't think the scabby shit on my face will go away by its own though