Can someone tell me what my eye color is?

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
My sister doesn't have this in her eyes and shes always been jealous about it jfl, i dont think they're anything special, i know they're mainly brown (better than having complete shit eyes as a mexican) what color is on the bottom tho? i remember i was talking to this girl one time in class and she just stopped and said "you have like silver in your eyes"

@looksmaxxer234 @MyAssStinksLikeShit @justadude @Pietrosiek

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, chaddyboi66, justadude and 4 others
murky waters of the under world!,,,!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13994 and 5 others
@Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
looks like shit covered with leaves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13994 and 10 others
Honey from the brown type. Correct me if im wrong

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Diaorrhea

(Not rude just farming JFL reacts I love my buddy floppa)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14323 and 2 others
Brown mixed with muddy green

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13994, Lmao and 3 others
My sister doesn't have this in her eyes and shes always been jealous about it jfl, i dont think they're anything special, i know they're mainly brown (better than having complete shit eyes as a mexican) what color is on the bottom tho? i remember i was talking to this girl one time in class and she just stopped and said "you have like silver in your eyes"
View attachment 1318173

@looksmaxxer234 @MyAssStinksLikeShit @justadude @Pietrosiek
Generally eyes with no melanin are grey and with normal amounts of melanin are brown so while your eyes still look brown overall they have noticeably less melanin than standard brown eyes. So they could plausibly be categorized as "light" eyes because the amount of melanin you have in them puts you inside the spectrum of more exotic looking eye colors that exist between brown and solid grey (like I have).

Pic related is the closest I can find to solid grey on google images

Gtnkem4rgl3511

Most pics of grey eyes have specs of brown or hazel but absolutely zero melanin like above pic is incredibly rare.

What I can see in your eyes is that they have a noticable amount of transition colouring with the outer eye being more of brown/grey mix with clear specs of grey.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Hozay
Generally eyes with no melanin are grey and with normal amounts of melanin are brown so while your eyes still look brown overall they have noticeably less melanin than standard brown eyes. So they could plausibly be categorized as "light" eyes because the amount of melanin you have in them puts you inside the spectrum of more exotic looking eye colors that exist between brown and solid grey (like I have).

Pic related is the closest I can find to solid grey on google images

View attachment 1318187

Most pics of grey eyes have specs of brown or hazel but absolutely zero melanin like above pic is incredibly rare.

What I can see in your eyes is that they have a noticable amount of transition colouring with the outer eye being more of brown/grey mix with clear specs of grey.
Thanks for the serious answer brother

• +1
brown

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 13994, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Pietrosiek
Images 20

T15-T17. Greenish brown

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
I mean they clearly aren't fully brown but ok. Btw im not coping. i know they're brown aswell.
idk man, they look brown to me, idk what kind of brown or shit like that. They seems light tho

• +1
looks plain brown

• JFL
  • +1
black

• +1
  • Woah
shrek’s swamp eye color

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
where would classify actually yellow eyes ? do they actually exist? like close to sun coloring/honey.
I saw a girl with the lighest yellow eyes, to this day i recall her eyes with precision. Asked her out for marriage, she accepted at first then her parents prevented her to do it. It's brutal, she was so striking, and cute.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and Hozay
where would classify actually yellow eyes ? do they actually exist? like close to sun coloring/honey.
I saw a girl with the lighest yellow eyes, to this day i recall her eyes with precision. Asked her out for marriage, she accepted at first then her parents prevented her to do it. It's brutal, she was so striking, and cute.
damn that sucks bro:/

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and Looksornot
To answer you OP : I believe you're somewhere between light brown and hazel

• +1
T07

• Woah
Reactions: Looksornot
damn that sucks bro:/
I felt depressed for a good amount of time. The worst part being that she said she found me very attractive and pretty ideal, but that there were things not related to looks that prevented her to do it.
Already just asking her out required from me insane amount of low inhibiness, i'm very shy naturally. So going against her parents or creating a conflict... impossible for me. I'm a pussy for those things. Yet i'm not afraid of anyone when it comes to fighting. I guess there are different parts of the brain involved. I wish i was extraverted. Fuck this shit life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hozay
zayn malik lookalike

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay