can Taban’s Eye fillers emulate the effects of his almond eye surgery?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I was thinking of getting his upper and lower eyelid fillers before straight up getting his almond eye surgery. Upper and lower eyelid is 2100 in total. Would getting those be a pretty good idea of what I would look like with almond eye surgery?

Fillers are just fillers, almond eye surgery actually repositions the lateral canthus, so it won't be the same result.

I was thinking of getting his upper and lower eyelid fillers before straight up getting his almond eye surgery. Upper and lower eyelid is 2100 in total. Would getting those be a pretty good idea of what I would look like with almond eye surgery?
Have you had consultation with him? How do you know it's 2100? If so did he say how much his almond eye surgery is?

Have you had consultation with him? How do you know it's 2100? If so did he say how much his almond eye surgery is?
Emailed him. He said will be around 10k. Fillers for upper eyelid is 1200 and lower is 900.
Fillers are just fillers, almond eye surgery actually repositions the lateral canthus, so it won't be the same result.
If I get almond eye surgery to go from slightly negative to slightly positive, will people notice?