Can we get rid of soyboy vegans already?

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
Really grinds my gears when I see vegans trying to impose their dietary choices on others.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, Never_Began, Insomniac and 5 others
oh hey nattycel:feelshmm:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto and Tony
Happy9

In Japan, men who not seek out women called herbivore, as in not eat meat (manko).

Lol chug dat d3 and vit c you faggot

Happy6

2000mg vit c, 5000iu vit d for me every day

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, mojopin and nattycel
i remember a vegan saying my eggs were from tortured chickens in factories but i fucking own chickens (in a city, yes) and harvest their eggs. faggots want shit to be offended at. the whole slaughterhouse shit is just a horror story anyways. all of the eggs at the store here in california are from the mexican farmers in Salinas and Gilroy.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
High T thread.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 443
Is there an option or a html code to block images on this website? The god damn manga pictures are annoying the fuck out of me.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Nibba
Is there an option or a html code to block images on this website? The god damn manga pictures are annoying the fuck out of me.
Just if ignore zesto

Yes bro

If you don't like someone's pfp (on any given website), you can make it go *poof* with adblock/ublock

1542919499178-png.66613

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Never_Began, Zesto and 1 other person
DON'T TEST ME MOTHEFUCKER I'M GONNA KILL YOU

Death to all meat eaters:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke:

Might make an essay thread to debunk once and for all veganism and god-forbid anyone endorse soy

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Might make an essay thread to debunk once and for all veganism and god-forbid anyone endorse soy
don't waste your time. Us vegans are intellectually superior and never lose debates on our diet.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
don't waste your time. Us vegans are intellectually superior and never lose debates on our diet.
I think veganism is a pretty noble and moral practice but smug shit like this is why everyone hates vegans tbh..

I think veganism is a pretty noble and moral practice but smug shit like this is why everyone hates vegans tbh..
right. narcy people with huge egos can't accept someone having the moral high ground LOL

did not notice I was making a remark on his stupid logic, comes back with insult.
morals are a meme. i don't care about animals or the environment.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
morals are a meme. i don't care about animals or the environment.
who asked you?
Why are people so egocentric on these forums? They think the world revolves around them and their stupid opinions LOL

who asked you?
Why are people so egocentric on these forums? They think the world revolves around them and their stupid opinions LOL
The world doesn't revolve around any opinion, opinions are just opinions. Opinions are based on feelings. Laws are based on feelings.

The world doesn't revolve around any opinion, opinions are just opinions. Opinions are based on feelings. Laws are based on feelings.
You got this all wrong boyo. Try again

who asked you?
That's exactly what someone who thinks the world revolves around them and their stupid opinions would say

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Insomniac and Deleted member 443
right. narcy people with huge egos can't accept someone having the moral high ground LOL
Looks like your the only one with the huge ego bro.

You can be a vegan and be proud of it but don’t rub it in other peoples faces. It doesn’t help your cause, it harms it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
That's exactly what someone who thinks the world revolves around them and their stupid opinions would say
that's exactly what a person with no reading comperhension would say.
Stop typing random letters into sentences and spam your gay pictures instead. You do that a lot better.

that's exactly what a person with no reading comperhension would say.
Stop typing random letters into sentences and spam your gay pictures instead. You do that a lot better.
t. soy cuck

Looks like your the only one with the huge ego bro.

You can be a vegan and be proud of it but don’t rub it in other peoples faces. It doesn’t help your cause, it harms it.
How do I have a huge ego? And what does my ego has to do with my diet?

It's more like people attacking me in this thread for my diet and when I respond back I'm the bad vegan sjw

How do I have a huge ego? And what does my ego has to do with my diet?

It's more like people attacking me in this thread for my diet and when I respond back I'm the bad vegan sjw
lol ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and dogtown
“Us vegans are intellectually superior”

Need I say more?
I could see a correlation between diet and intelligence since a vegan diet would make more sense. You need to leave your ego out of it to see clear and make a good descision for yourself and others.