can we stop the pedo and er talk?

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
Pls. I just wanna looksmax and come here to have a laugh insulting users but the more we joke about the creepy shit it the sooner this site will be shut down.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deprived, try2beme, NeedToSucceed and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 13787, Vegyn and 24 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17791 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived, ShowerMaxxing, Hades and 3 others
this is what im saying, i jus want to looksmax and troll
im not fw the pedo and creepers

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, mug, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 18603
i dont see any pedo talk on here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, AlexBrown84, GetShrekt and 5 others
there are no pedos the only couple ones were bullied out of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 17291
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 18603
1399549920221.gif

go back

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84, GetShrekt, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
There are no pedos here. ER is based.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Cant wait to rape some women tmrw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
There aren’t any real pedos here. A lot of the users who talk about “JBs” are other teenagers who are interested in girls their own age which is totally normal. Any pedo faggot who starts talking about little boys and girls tho needs to be harassed and bullied off the forum until he slits his wrists and bleeds to death.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 14905 and 8 others
There aren’t any real pedos here. A lot of the users who talk about “JBs” are other teenagers who are interested in girls their own age which is totally normal. Any pedo faggot who starts talking about little boys and girls tho needs to be harassed and bullied off the forum until he slits his wrists and bleeds to death.
I’m talking about all the forum posts about people complaining someone’s been yapping about how 14 year olds arent children and shit. Jbs for hs students is a different story

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
its normal for men of any age to be attracted to girls that are in puberty

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
I’m talking about all the forum posts about people complaining someone’s been yapping about how 14 year olds arent children and shit. Jbs for hs students is a different story
its normal to be attracted to 14 y/o girls, thats the age theyre most attractive in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18159 and 4 others
average teen girl in real life
Stock photo beautiful year old teen girl in traditional yearbook senior portrait 67726087

average teen girl according to most .org user
Download 14

the teen girl they find attractive always looks like a 9 year old,

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
Pls. I just wanna looksmax and come here to have a laugh insulting users but the more we joke about the creepy shit it the sooner this site will be shut down.
Yes, I never talked about my plans here to go ER... Oh wait.:feelsmega:

Last edited:
ITS FOR THE GOVERTMENT TO CATCH THE CRAZY ONES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, stamaster21, gamma and 1 other person
its normal for men of any age to be attracted to girls that are in puberty
I understand that. I’m not one of those Reddit age cucks who worships the magical “18” number. Any grown man with Normal T levels would find a 16-17 year old attractive, which is above the age of consent in most places anyway, so it doesn’t even matter. Real pedos tho who express sexual interest in kids under 12 are sick dogs who need to be euthanized.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Okay here we go
okay here we go :soy::soy::soy:
what do you not get nigga
its not even pedo by definition
Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
14 is well after the start of puberty for girls
and from a nature prespective, thats when your supposed to find them attractive, after they start menstruating
if your brain is wired to find that attractive then thats how every normal man would think

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
I understand that. Any grown man with Normal T levels would find a 16-17 year old attractive, which is above the age of consent in most places anyway, so it doesn’t even matter. Real pedos tho who express sexual interest in kids under 12 are sick dogs who need to be euthanized.
what if the girl started menstruating at 10
being attracted to her is completely normal and natural

okay here we go :soy::soy::soy:
what do you not get nigga
its not even pedo by definition
Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
14 is well after the star of puberty for girls
and from a nature prespective, thats when your supposed to find them attractive, after they start menstruating
if your brain is wired to find that attractive then thats how every normal man would think
Yeeps:feelsmega:. Looks like someone forgot their pills this morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17531
Yeeps:feelsmega:. Looks like someone forgot their pills this morning.
what i said is the most normal thing possible
youre the insane one for thinking what i said is wrong in any way

"muh she's 10 and menstruating so its ok to want to fuck her"
get the fuck outta here weird ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 18159
When JBW results in even Negresses pairing mostly with Pean males, we will see a massive spike in ethnic ER. The Blacks will begin, followed by East Asians who will realize the toxicity of the West, and Curries will follow suit as well.

"muh she's 10 and menstruating so its ok to want to fuck her"
get the fuck outta here weird ass nigga
im not weird, not even a little bit
youre weird for denying nature
the point of menstruation is to be able to have children
to have children a man needs to be attracted to you and want to have sex with you
ofc men would be wired to be attracted to girls who are ready to have children
i accept nature which makes me normal, youre weird

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, GetShrekt and Lygodactylus
why does it bother you op? utilise the ignore button

im not weird, not even a little bit
youre weird for denying nature
to have children a man needs to be attracted to you and want to have sex with you
i accept nature which makes me normal, youre weird
fucking a 10 year old is weird regardless of whether nature ordains it or not
you're basically saying if society wasnt so against it, you'd do it
how old are you?

Why are Republicans incapable of understanding that pedophilia does not equal child molestation?

The word "natural" can be defined as "Being in accordance with or determined by nature." Nature is further defined as "The basic or inherent features of something."

Pedophilia is "natural" in the sense that pedophiles have an inherent, biological attraction to children. It is apart of their nature. It was determined for them. It is much the same as an adult being attracted to another adult of similar age. The only exception for pedophiles is that they are attracted to people of different age.

Understandably, this is difficult for someone with a different nature to understand. But pedophilia is neither right nor wrong - It is just their biology. Personal morals have nothing to do with facts.

As for the belief that pedophiles are all vile criminals, that is false. Child molestation is a crime involving a sexual act on a child. There are many, many pedophiles who choose not to harm children despite their attraction to them. They clearly understand that children are not capable of consenting or forming meaningful bonds. So they repress their urges and live productive lives.

Such people are not monsters. They have an attraction which they know would cause issues if acted on.

What's important to understand is that pedophilia, as a sexual attraction, is not a mental chain which forces all pedophiles to think only of making love to children. Pedophiles should be commended for not harming children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
fucking a 10 year old is weird regardless of whether nature ordains it or not
you're basically saying if society wasnt so against it, you'd do it
how old are you?
how is it weird? explain to me what makes it weird in any way
im 17

Attraction to developing girls is weird. I would only consider it normal once the girl is completely developed. Even then, it can still be weird. Even if a girl is completely developed at 14 and let’s say we’re in a country where it’s legal, I don’t understand why any grown man would want to date her. Girls that age are so immature. I couldn’t date someone who I brutally age mog and have so much more life experience than. Girls in the 17-23 age range are the most attractive imo regardless and I think most men would agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Attraction to developing girls is weird. I would only consider it normal once the girl is completely developed. Even then, it can still be weird. Even if a girl is completely developed at 14 and let’s say we’re in a country where it’s legal, I don’t understand why any grown man would want to date her. Girls that age are so immature. I couldn’t date someone who I brutally age mog and have so much more life experience than. Girls in the 17-23 age range are the most attractive imo regardless.
i dont think its weird
if it was weird the girl would start menstruating at the end of puberty
and ive never said anything about dating, im talking just attraction
ideally both partners in a relationship would be of a similar age, otherwise theres a high chance it wont work out

how is it weird? explain to me what makes it weird in any way
im 17
what gain do you get by fucking little kids bro
why would you want to make a child with a fucking child
and if you do it simply for the pleasure you're a sick fuck
how about you make a thread explaining why fucking little kids isn't wrong, why dont you elaborate on your peculiar views :lul:

how about you make a thread explaining why fucking little kids isn't wrong, why dont you elaborate on your peculiar views :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
you gain what you would gain by fucking any girl- pleasure or getting her pregnant
for the same reason you would do it with any other age
you find the girl attractive and you wish to have kids with her, and i explained why finding her attractive isnt weird
youre a sick fuck for taking her virginity and leaving her, true
but if you do it to have kids and for pleasure at the same time, theres nothing wrong, or if she is your wife
how about you make a thread explaining why fucking little kids isn't wrong, why dont you elaborate on your peculiar views
i already explained:
from a nature prespective, thats when your supposed to find them attractive, after they start menstruating

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
you gain what you would gain by fucking any girl- pleasure or getting her pregnant

for the same reason you would do it with any other age
you find the girl attractive and you wish to have kids with her, and i explained why finding her attractive isnt weird

youre a sick fuck for taking her virginity and leaving her, true
but if you do it to have kids and for pleasure at the same time, theres nothing wrong, or if she is your wife

i already explained:
make a full thread on it for the whole forum to see
dont jus bury it in this thread, surely you would wanna convince everyone else right?

• Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
should have started there dumbass before you got the whole forum ready to beat your ass jfl
so what
my views will never change, also me being 17 doesnt change anything

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and FrameMogger