can we stop the pedo and er talk?

should have started there dumbass before you got the whole forum ready to beat your ass jfl
its still weird bro, 17 and 10 is as bad as any other pedo case

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 18159
Pls. I just wanna looksmax and come here to have a laugh insulting users but the more we joke about the creepy shit it the sooner this site will be shut down.
As long as they are shitposting, trolling and not being serious I guess it’s okay cause it’s kinda funny.

make a full thread on it for the whole forum to see
dont jus bury it in this thread, surely you would wanna convince everyone else right?
i dont care about convincing anyone, but i have no problem with making a thread
although people have gotten similar threads deleted in the past

4F45922E B216 45FE B29F 3AB606A80A2F

i dont care about convincing anyone, but i have no problem with making a thread
although people have gotten similar threads deleted in the past
alright do it then
i just wanna see the rest of the forum's reaction to your interesting opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
its still weird bro, 17 and 10 is as bad as any other pedo case
Defs weird but at least its not some 28 year old lusting in his basement. He’s trolling too thats why i dont reply to him much
As long as they are shitposting, trolling and not being serious I guess it’s okay cause it’s kinda funny.
Yeah but the fbi doesnt know when theyre trolling

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 18603
what if the girl started menstruating at 10
being attracted to her is completely normal and natural
You actually sound like a retarded, deranged pedo/ pedo sympathizer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
Defs weird but at least its not some 28 year old lusting in his basement. He’s trolling too thats why i dont reply to him much

Yeah but the fbi doesnt know when theyre trolling
yea i think he's trolling too but im not 100 percent sure, im not sure a troll would give a whole biology lesson on why fucking 10 year olds is okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You actually sound like a retarded, deranged pedo/ pedo sympathizer.
how do i sound retarded in any way
what im saying is perfect logically, make an argument against me

how do i sound retarded in any way
what im saying is perfect logically, make an argument against me
Bro just go to jail

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 19066

I love ERwave

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 13787
yea i think he's trolling too but im not 100 percent sure, im not sure a troll would give a whole biology lesson on why fucking 10 year olds is okay

I bet this thread has been made because of my based anti age cuck thread today

@MoggerGaston @cloUder just lower the age setting until foids like you theory

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 18603 and MoggerGaston
i dont think its weird
if it was weird the girl would start menstruating at the end of puberty
and ive never said anything about dating, im talking just attraction
ideally both partners in a relationship would be of a similar age, otherwise theres a high chance it wont work out
10 is simply way too young. 10 years old is literally a child and 99% of people would agree. That’s weird as fuck and attraction to 10 year olds is defined as pedophilia by the DSM5 even if she can ovulate or whatever. Women start puberty early, but they aren’t fully ready to have children until they fully complete puberty by around 14-15. Pregnancies before this age have a very high risk of complications so it’s definitely not normal even from a biological point of view. 14-15 is the age where it could be considered normal biologically speaking, but even then girls that age are so immature, I don’t understand why any guy would want to. Guys over the age of 20 should have enough discipline and self restraint to know that going for younger girls is a huge social taboo, and depending on where you live, can have life altering legal consequences. Girls in the 18-25 range are ideal and women can still be hot into their 30s. Why users here continue to obsess about JBs is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 18244
10 is simply way too young. 10 years old is literally a child and 99% of people would agree. That’s weird as fuck and attraction to 10 year olds is defined as pedophilia by the DSM5 even if she can ovulate or whatever. Women start puberty early, but they aren’t fully ready to have children until they fully complete puberty by around 14-15. Pregnancies before this age have a very high risk of complications so it’s definitely not normal even from a biological point of view. 14-15 is the age where it could be considered normal biologically speaking, but even then girls that age are so immature, I don’t understand why any guy would want to. Guys over the age of 20 should have enough discipline and self restraint to know that going for younger girls is a huge social taboo, and depending on where you live, can have life altering legal consequences. Girls in the 18-25 range are very hot and women can still be hot into their 30s. Why users here continue to obsess about JBs is beyond me.
i dont disagree with much of what youve said
im simply stating that its not weird, not that its ideal
we literally agree that 14 is prime btw

I bet this thread has been made because of my based anti age cuck thread today
No. youre trying to fuck 14 and up, which is still pedo but at least it implies older than 14 so could be 18. Some of these guys want to pump even younger children.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18603

i dont disagree with much of what youve said
im simply stating that its not weird, not that its ideal
we literally agree that 14 is prime btw
I don’t consider 14 prime at all, I’m just stating that’s it’s the earliest age at which attraction could be considered “normal” from a biological standpoint. I find women in their late teens/early 20s (18-22) to be the most attractive imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy
muh 14 is prime is just a pedo axcuse to be a pedo. She’s a child at that age, got no body, face not nearly developed enough, barely ready to have children jfl. 18-19 is physical prime and that is why girls look best then

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 18159
10 is simply way too young. 10 years old is literally a child and 99% of people would agree. That’s weird as fuck and attraction to 10 year olds is defined as pedophilia by the DSM5 even if she can ovulate or whatever. Women start puberty early, but they aren’t fully ready to have children until they fully complete puberty by around 14-15. Pregnancies before this age have a very high risk of complications so it’s definitely not normal even from a biological point of view.
Pregnancies above the age of 35 also have much higher risk of complications. So it's not normal from a biological point of view.

but it's not stopping old roasties from trying to get pregnant. Should there be laws against women above the age of 35 having unprotected sex?

Pregnancies above the age of 35 also have much higher risk of complications. So it's not normal from a biological point of view.

but it's not stopping old roasties from trying to get pregnant. Should there be laws against women above the age of 35 having unprotected sex?
I’d rather fuck a milf than a child

muh 14 is prime is just a pedo axcuse to be a pedo. She’s a child at that age, got no body, face not nearly developed enough, barely ready to have children jfl. 18-19 is physical prime and that is why girls look best then
Not everyone is a fuckboy like you that only cares about what your girl looks like in the moment.

If you have a girl when she's 14, you also have her when she's 18. More traditional, masculine men like myself recognize that fact and value that. You get into a relationship with a young girl that becomes hotter as you both age and become more emotionally close. Instead of the typical western cuck that only has his wife decline as they get older, with her physical peak before they even met.

We are not players and fuckboys like you that only want women in their physical prime. We believe a relationship is a journey and something you do for life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Not everyone is a fuckboy like you that only cares about what your girl looks like in the moment.

If you have a girl when she's 14, you also have her when she's 18. More traditional, masculine men like myself recognize that fact and value that..

We are not players and fuckboys like you that only want women in their physical prime. We believe a relationships is a journey and something you do for life.
I know youre trolling but if you think a girl wont leave your ass when she stops being a child youre wrong, you cant train her, you just get a few years of being a pedo

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 18603 and MoggerGaston
I know youre trolling but if you think a girl wont leave your ass when she stops being a child youre wrong, you cant train her, you just get a few years of being a pedo
This mindset is what's wrong with the world. People start relationships with the intention of ending them within a few months/years.

What used to be called 'a wife' is now a girlfriend.
What used to be called a girlfriend, is now a FwB.

We don't operate in the same spectrum. When I say I want a 13yo girl, I want her when she's 13 and I want her when she's 30. You can't relate to this with your mindset.

Agree 100%

• +1
This mindset is what's wrong with the world. People start relationships with the intention of ending them within a few months/years.

What used to be called 'a wife' is now a girlfriend.
What used to be called a girlfriend, is now a FwB.

We don't operate in the same spectrum. When I say I want a 13yo girl, I want her when she's 13 and I want her when she's 30. You can't relate to this with your mindset.
Its not my mindset. It’s the females. Have you heard of hypergamy?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Its not my mindset. It’s the females. Have you heard of hypergamy?
I have my own mindset. You should have your own mindset too.

What women do, want, think. What society thinks is normal, what it wants, what it thinks.
It is all of only limited concern to me.

In the Quran, in the Bible, in the Torah (they are all essentially the same) we can read that it's normal to start making wives out of girls once they start menstruating.

Society can find this unacceptable. Women can find this unacceptable. Cucks can find this unacceptable. But I am not influenced by this moral inferiority of people only doing that was is the easiest:

'oh society find it uncomfortable if I date a 16 year old girl? Guess I will not, I don't want to make life hard for myself! Imagine doing something that society doesn't approve of!' - the cuck says in his head.

• Woah
Reactions: Oberyn
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
so what
my views will never change, also me being 17 doesnt change anything
people were once all ages 13+ thats when you start to think about banging your same aged female peers. You getting older won't change those biological facts, weither your 99 years or 15 years old. Iam not promoting men dating minors, but to say these guys on here are crazy for finding a teen physically attractive is stupid.

This vid below is of a 16 year old alizee.

Last edited:
so what
my views will never change, also me being 17 doesnt change anything
Hes trying to tie in that your not allowed to be sexually attracted to teen girls , unless your around the same age, which is stupid biology doesn't care. Its some type of moral code hes trying to enforce on men for having natural human reactions to seeing a physically attractive young female.

And fyi if i had a daughter everything i said would still stand true. Men are gonna be sexually attracted and aroused by 15 year old daughter even more so if shes fit and look above average in looks, me saying don't look at my daughter won't change a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
what if the girl started menstruating at 10
being attracted to her is completely normal and natural
Not quite, men are attracted to sexual dimorphism, which a 10 year old doesn't have.
Attraction to developing girls is weird. I would only consider it normal once the girl is completely developed.
It's actually roughly the middle according to experts. Tanner stages are 1-5, so around stage 3 it would probably be considered normal.
should have started there dumbass before you got the whole forum ready to beat your ass jfl
You haven't been here for even a month and you're trying to dictate the forum culture and claiming randos online are gonna "beat his ass" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Holy shit just another posturing faggot who won't do shit.
the sooner this site will be shut down.

why does it bother you op? utilise the ignore button
Many people who cry about this are deradicalization shills.

Not quite, men are attracted to sexual dimorphism, which a 10 year old doesn't have.
if they started menstruating theres a good chance they have some dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
they can have small tits and some hip development
I've never seen an attractive 10 year old body wise.

And I can acknowledge young teens can be attractive. but 10 is really stretching it

even on wikipedia they define hebephilia as 11-14 (11 and 14 are very different btw), so even then 10 doesn't fit in

i mean a 5 year old got pregnant too jfl. is it normal to wanna bang her?

I've never seen an attractive 10 year old body wise.

And I can acknowledge young teens can be attractive. but 10 is really stretching it

even on wikipedia they define hebephilia as 11-14 (11 and 14 are very different btw), so even then 10 doesn't fit in

i mean a 5 year old got pregnant too jfl. is it normal to wanna bang her?
menstruation isnt what makes girls attractive, its what warrants an attraction
the girls attracts men with their looks of course, and its assumed that a girl whos menstruating is already deep enough into puberty to have enough dimorphism to be attractive
a 5 y/o is an outlier