can we stop the pedo and er talk?

menstruation isnt what makes girls attractive, its what warrants an attraction
the girls attracts men with their looks of course, and its assumed that a girl whos menstruating is already deep enough into puberty to have enough dimorphism to be attractive
a 5 y/o is an outlier
isn't menstration at the beginning of puberty?

isn't menstration at the beginning of puberty?
Typically, you'll start your periods about 2 years after your breasts start growing and about a year after getting a white vaginal discharge.

Edgy humour
>edgy

:soy:
Pls. I just wanna looksmax and come here to have a laugh insulting users but the more we joke about the creepy shit it the sooner this site will be shut down.
Liking girls below 12 yo is pedophilia, not liking 14 year olds lol.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Not quite, men are attracted to sexual dimorphism, which a 10 year old doesn't have.

It's actually roughly the middle according to experts. Tanner stages are 1-5, so around stage 3 it would probably be considered normal.

You haven't been here for even a month and you're trying to dictate the forum culture and claiming randos online are gonna "beat his ass" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Holy shit just another posturing faggot who won't do shit.

View attachment 1641159

Many people who cry about this are deradicalization shills.
Muh newbies won’t let me be a pedo!!!1 ban the mods! Fag lol

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
ban the active pedo in this thread tf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Deleted member 18244
Fuck all of these greycel agecuck feminists. Get the fuck out od based incel forums and stay on Reddit, you literal fucking subhuman apes:forcedsmile:

Fuck all of these greycel agecuck feminists. Get the fuck out od based incel forums and stay on Reddit, you literal fucking subhuman apes:forcedsmile:
Muh female prime at 10. Go jerk off at a kidnergarden buddyboyo

Muh female prime at 10. Go jerk off at a kidnergarden buddyboyo
I dont like 10 year olds you fucking faggot reddit nigger. Go back to reddit and stay there:lul:

Pls. I just wanna looksmax and come here to have a laugh insulting users but the more we joke about the creepy shit it the sooner this site will be shut down.
it does ruin the mood

Pedos be like
I like foids 14 and up but the lowest I'd go is 16 cuz that's the AOC in Canada and 15 is acceptable too cuz I'm 19.

That's not what pedophilia is retard fucking end your life:forcedsmile:
:lul:

"muh he doesnt think fucking 10 year olds is ok, he must be a redditor!!! Now lets go buy some more CP from the dark web:soy::soy:"
You're a low IQ monkey :lul:

People supporting current age of consent are living in the 19th century.

In the past 100 years, puberty has steadily started earlier and earlier in life. When it was common for girls to have their first period at 16yo in 1900. Today It's common for girls to have it at 10yo. You can't deny this and it has implications in how women looked like 120 years ago and how they do now, at a certain age.

14yo women have developed bodies nowadays. There's no denying this.
Some 12yo girls have developed bodies aswell, although not all.
For 10yo girls, it's rare to have developed bodies but there's exceptions. Being attracted to the average 10year old is weird and might be pedo.

Regardless of being attracted to 10yos or not, there is no denying that starting a relationship with a 10 year old has other benefits than peak sexual attractiveness. The filthy degenerates in the world nowadays only care about now, and have absolutely 0 regard for long term relationships, long term mental health and caring about the future.
Just because you have a relationship with a 10yo, doesn't mean you are fucking her at that age already, you filthy pedo degenerates.

If you have a girl when she's 10yo, you also have her when she's 16yo, 21yo, 30yo. You get to enjoy her fully as you develop and grow together.

Filthy degenerates don't get this and just want to pump n dump 21yo girls 'because it's easy', 'because theyre hot'. Degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Nigerian nigger monkey cope yet again. What a worthless slave, all you niggers are good forml. Curry isn't even closr to the word nigger:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
the down syndrome kid at my school mogs your curry ass to hell, hang yourself
you're a basement dwelling indian who rots what little brain your kind has

He didn't get bullied off jfl he was a forum legend. Also he wasn't a pedo he just liked jb's a lot
I know, it just reminded of him, he was funny as hell

Muh newbies won’t let me be a pedo!!!1 ban the mods! Fag lol
First of all, you "letting" people doing something on this forum, implies you have some sort of power here, which you don't retard.

Secondly, I'm not attracted to 10 year olds.

You are the one who is whining about the forum like a pussy.

First of all, you "letting" people doing something on this forum, implies you have some sort of power here, which you don't retard.

Secondly, I'm not attracted to 10 year olds.

You are the one who is whining about the forum like a pussy.
Muh you have no power over me lolol youre so badass for a pedo. Keep coping. You are literally bitching at me rn

Muh you have no power over me lolol youre so badass for a pedo. Keep coping. You are literally bitching at me rn
you literally have no argument here. all you did was take my statement and put muh in the front and lol at the back

and then you used a strawman by calling me a pedo and then you used projection by saying im bitching when it is you who is bitching by making this thread

you are using the most cliche normie tactics here, and for what end? you do realize "pedo" and er talk will never dissapear from this forum? or are you really that stupid and think you making a whiny thread will change the culture here?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
come togeether guys lets all be so happy and dance around and flail our arms and worship jesus!
this aint vacation bible school biatch
dis is looksmax.org
:lul: op is a foid

• JFL
come togeether guys lets all be so happy and dance around and flail our arms and worship jesus!
this aint vacation bible school biatch
dis is looksmax.org
:lul: op is a foid
Good to have you back

• +1
If you have a girl when she's 10yo, you also have her when she's 16yo, 21yo, 30yo. You get to enjoy her fully as you develop and grow together.
The fact people can’t think this by default is proof they’re retards or just virtue signalers.

Even if you 21 is prime a teen will age into that. Wish more people would understand that.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and thecel