Can weight loss improve my pfl

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
Read about this a couple times on here, is it true? I mean, my older and younger brother have a better pfl than me. They're cut and im like 27 percent bf. Is it possible? Or am I just the genetically inferior one

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
It improves the illusion of greater pfl greatly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, LooksThinker and roligtvarre4
Read about this a couple times on here, is it true? I mean, my older and younger brother have a better pfl than me. They're cut and im like 27 percent bf. Is it possible? Or am I just the genetically inferior one
fat could push on ur eyes from ur cheeks so it's definetely possible that it makes ur eyes look worse pfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and roligtvarre4
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, NationalWarrior and roligtvarre4
didnt you make a thread about this like 1 1/2 hours ago

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
didnt you make a thread about this like 1 1/2 hours ago
I did but no one else saw it but you :p
Not that i wasn't thankfull for your comment or anything, i appreciated it. Also i learned everyones eyeball width is virtually the same so I can deffo improve with weightloss and mewing because I was mouthbreathing so I may see a difference after a year or two