Can you achieve the same satisfaction through money like a chad would through his looks?

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
It's a dead-end for you concerning looks. You will never be validated just because you were lucky enough and were born with a good-looking face. So you decided maybe it's not all over. Maybe if I can become rich then I would receive the same adoration that pretty boy from the highschool school I go to gets every day. Maybe having enough money will start to attract women towards me. Make me a man worth being loved. After all women like money right? :feelshah:

Wrong, nothing in this world that you can get or work hard for can compare to the raw and unfiltered validation a chad gets. It's a pure crystallized form of dopamine that no other sources can even hope to provide for you. Money? That's the thing you would be loved for, not yourself but an external factor that can come and go with no guarantees, unlike chad he would be loved for him, the being that he represents. Therefore You will never truly experience what true love is.
only chad has that luxury. A luxury granted to him not through hard work, not by sacrifice. But fucking mere luck. A 1 in a 100 chance that only he get to have. Why? God loves him that's why, the universe favors him and life venerated him all because he was lucky enough. Lucky enough to be born goodlooking

God fucking damn it I will never be chad and I will never experience even 1 tenth of the life he lives no matter how much money I obtain. The happiness he gets to experience only he get to have that. Fuck this gay earth:feelswhy:

Life isn't worth living for if you aren't chad.:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, mmm, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
I would say the same jfl at this response
No looksmaxxers have homosexual inclinations. Obviously, you would read every word made by chad.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
only choice is suicide

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
Dnrd but to answer the question:
No. Money can’t make up for chad looks.

Unless u get a body transplant and becomes chad himself that's impossible

Absolutely, unequivocally, no.

The things that foids have done on the Chad carousel have left me a broken man, and that's hearing it from the foid, imagine if I heard it from the Chad???

There's been loads of studies/ films on this shit where they ask millionaires/ billionaires if it was worth it etc, or transplant the billionaires soul in the Chad etc, always the same outcome.

Not everything in the world revolves around girls u know. If u would work hard and get a lot of money and that is one of your goals you will feel the same amount or more dopamine as a chad bcuz u worked for it and achieved it