Can you compete?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I picked out a random hot white girl from hinge

I thought to myself, 'what kind of guys does a girl like this go for?"

She had her instagram in one of her prompts so I went onto her profile to see what kind of guys she's following, presumably from the app

only ~700 followers, here are some of the guys I've found (some are private):

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: acv700, Deleted member 33711, flippasav and 31 others
I have about 400 more profiles to go through jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Myth, zyMOGenic, justinzayn and 13 others
brutal bodyfat pill

F619CA07 37E1 48D8 9924 08DE0BAF3D97

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Flowerpot, flippasav and 30 others
Every single one of them mogs me, this thread is complete suifuel

• +1
Reactions: cystic, Aero, watah and 17 others
the following are only good for detecting if she's coal burner or not, we know they all want chad. The important thing is who is following her, those are they guys she is sleeping around with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, thecel, Myth and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Racky, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@FailedNormieManlet
@geezcel
@6ft4
@AscendingHero
@DoctorLooksmax
@Chadethnic101
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
This is making me wanna go through the following from that hot girl I went on a date with 2 weeks ago and see what the other guys she speaks to from hinge look like- presumably they won’t be morphed like me tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, ROTTING, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others
Probably can't mog the ugliest guy even if I did every surgery

• +1
Reactions: watah, mogstars, thecel and 6 others
Yes easy mog

A7A8DA50 6695 41EC 95D2 0FEA5C06BC8F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, watah, mogstars and 20 others
This is making me wanna go through the following from that hot girl I went on a date with 2 weeks ago and see what the other guys she speaks to from gine look like- presumably they won’t be morphed like me tho
Yeah, the most brutal part is that all of these guys are far too NT too even know what morphing means

Meanwhile we have to morph our pics to perfection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45760, russwestbrook, thecel and 9 others
Yeah, the most brutal part is that all of these guys are far too NT too even know what morphing means

I’m already feeling down enoigh from getting angry bird maxxed yesterday so I think it would be too much suifuel for today

Morphing is the one edge we have over these guys- our secret trump card we can never let get out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, vaninskybird and forevergymcelling
I’m already feeling down enoigh from getting angry bird maxxed yesterday so I think it would be too much suifuel for today

Morphing is the one edge we have over these guys- our secret trump card we can never let get out
You know that girl who randomly messaged me 2 nights ago?

She's only following ~200 people, I looked at her list, this guy was at the top

Biden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, fogdart and FailedNormieManlet

How is morphing a trump card?

It’s to compensate for your lack of perfection and some of these guys are literally perfect already and no morph can improve them.

It’s to compensate for your lack of perfection and some of these guys are literally perfect already and no morph can improve them.
Everyone can always be improved

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 3573, User49 and 3 others

Not true.

All faggots you posted are well versed in Photoshop, and studio photoshoots.

I am quite certain many of our forum members look better than them, lol.

I am actually shocked you guys believe that Insta is real life. These guys do NOT look like their pics irl lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, SlavicGeneral, chadison and 9 others
How is morphing a trump card?

Morphfish girls go on tinder dates with them and even if you look worse so long as you’re still above average 50/50 chance they’ll bang you after a couple of drinks anyway

Not ideal but better than LDARing as an infel

I morphfished a girl 2 weeks ago and it was the hottest girl I ever made out with tbh but no slay. If I was a bit better at redpill gsme maybe I could’ve slayed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
nope

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
No because I have BBC and she prefers pink dick
930135FA 5823 4C38 8C47 9C5483D43202

Yo fucking brutal. I forget how hard UK/ AUS / Euro cels have it having to complete with the roided tanned tatted robust chads over there. Thank god in U.S it’s a bunch of mutts diluting the gene pool making it weaker so it’s easier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, Pikabro, Sub0 and 10 others
Not true.

All faggots you posted are well versed in Photoshop, and studio photoshoots.

I am quite certain many of our forum members look better than them, lol.

I am actually shocked you guys believe that Insta is real life. These guys do NOT look like their pics irl lol.
It's not just about looks

Some of these guys are professional athletes, some have tens of thousands of followers with blue ticks

Lol if you think forum chads like @Amnesia can compete with his 300 followers and aspie selfies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BongMog, Pikabro and 16 others
Frauded.

Frauded to Oblivion.

PS. They ARE good looking, not saying they are not. BUT they are not even close to what their pics show.
Who cares if it's frauded, the girls will be giving these guys a chance based on these pics alone. He obviously still looks insane

I'm also frauded to oblivion, lmao if you're not, you literally have 0 chance if you're not

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SEPRAY, Racky, User49 and 9 others
one of them legit looks like Chico
Its over for us

It's not just about looks

Some of these guys are professional athletes, some have tens of thousands of followers with blue ticks

Lol if you think forum chads like @Amnesia can compete with his 300 followers and aspie selfies
No, this is you are absolutely right about. They have stsatus. Of course forum autisto cannot compete.

But purely in the looks department, many of form guys could give them a run for their money.

Also, IMO, the girl who has these guys in Insta, will never have access to their cocks anyways. So no point worrying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, Racky, rand anon and 1 other person
one of them legit looks like Chico
Its over for us
Reminder this is literally one girl in one city

Now imagine I run this same test on multiple hot girls in multiple cities

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, User49, Xangsane and 1 other person
Pics of the girl now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, rand anon, Xangsane and 1 other person
No, this is you are absolutely right about. They have stsatus. Of course forum autisto cannot compete.

But purely in the looks department, many of form guys could give them a run for their money.

Also, IMO, the girl who has these guys in Insta, will never have access to their cocks anyways. So no point worrying
I think you would be surprised

I've know beckies who have fucked legit Chads who mog me into utter oblivion

This shit is common in the UK, guys here are encouraged to fuck girls way below their leagues for 'lad points'

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, Racky, AscendingHero and 3 others

Tbf you’re probably right

But the quality of their pics and the status they demonstrate through instagram is an absolutely brutal mog

Frauding your pics into oblivion seems just the new bare minimum to even compete in 2023

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Racky, Xangsane, Deleted member 25667 and 3 others
I think you would be surprised

I've know beckies who have fucked legit Chads who mog me into utter oblivion

This shit is common in the UK, guys here are encouraged to fuck girls way below their leagues for 'lad points'
Idk man... a guy with the status, like a top athlete, will not get any points by fucking some Stacy from McDonalds tbh... most of those guys are already in relationsips, and fucking a run-down-the-mill Stacy will be a net-min for them...

most of them look like ogres, I thought .org said women didn't like those?

brb taking the bridge trollpill.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, SlavicGeneral, SeriousAscension and 2 others
Idk man... a guy with the status, like a top athlete, will not get any points by fucking some Stacy from McDonalds tbh... most of those guys are already in relationsips, and fucking a run-down-the-mill Stacy will be a net-min for them...
I feel like some of them just have harems of women tho- they don’t care if some of the women have slightly mediocre faces so long as they have sex appeal. Basically any girl with a good body can get chads/status maxxed guys for causal sex.

In my own experience I’ve noticed I’ve found it even harder to get ugly women with sex appeal bodies than I have regularly slim pretty girls- who seem to get bombarded by chads a bit less imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Jase, zharupodrugu and 6 others
Fuck this shit, social media ruins the whole world. Imaging having a girlfriend with an active social media account. If you're not a status maxed, rich chad (and not even chadlite), it's over. She will consciously or unconsciously compare you to other top tier men every day. Either you're top 0.01% or it's over.
Of course you can also tell her to unfollow all random men and set her profile to private. Maybe she does it, but she will talk to her friends about it and they will 100% badmouth you. Aka "he's so insecure, did you really do that?, don't let that be done to you, "toxic", the guy sure follows Andrew Tate, be a strong independent woman, you go girl". Your social status in her circle of friends will go towards 0 and for women external validation and recognition of their social environment are extremely important aka she will leave you or maybe even cheat.

It's over!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Jase, Deleted member 22639 and 8 others
Fuck this shit, social media ruins the whole world. Imaging having a girlfriend with an active social media account. If you're not a status maxed, rich chad (and not even chadlite), it's over. She will consciously or unconsciously compare you to other top tier men every day. Either you're top 0.01% or it's over.
Of course you can also tell her to unfollow all random men and set her profile to private. Maybe she does it, but she will talk to her friends about it and they will 100% badmouth you. Aka "he's so insecure, did you really do that?, don't let that be done to you, "toxic", the guy sure follows andrew tate, be a strong independent woman, you go girl". Your social status in her circle of friends will go towards 0 and for women external validation and recognition of their social environment are extremely important aka she will leave you or maybe even cheat.

It's over!
@Chadethnic101

caging at living in the UK rn

social media is utter cancer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
Damn
Their status is the most brutal part im a nobody

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 4946, Jase and 10 others
Damn
Their status is the most brutal part im a nobody
Legit-

A random MTB with a decent body can literally get these statusmaxxed guys makes me rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, rand anon, Xangsane and 3 others
Just look at all those twink tokkers she is following around bro

Just be a pretty boy theory bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 27472, BongMog and 9 others
nuclear tier over.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Jase, Racky and 5 others
brutal EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS GYMMAXXED AND THEYRE ALL 5+PSL WHITE WITH GOOD COLORING/PHENO
im so finished jfl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BongMog, Pikabro and 11 others
Some of those guys look good some look completely normal halod by NT and body. Plus those are probably the guys that every girl in the area Is dealing with. I don't see how It Is suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Artemis, Staceymaxxing and 1 other person
meanwhile the average guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: african_subhuman, Deleted member 30985, zyMOGenic and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
Trashy whore ugly body, recessed lower third caked in fake up to the hell. I wouldn't go out of my way for this
So? The men are still top tier

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and BoneDensity