Can You Leave Deep Conditioner In Your Hair?

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Dont rlly see why not tbh besides buildup. Washing out conditioner is a pain in the ass

Dont rlly see why not tbh besides buildup. Washing out conditioner is a pain in the ass
Its really thick so why would u. You can leave it in overnight then wash it out in the morning

• +1
Reactions: j05
no, if ur gonna do this use dry shampoo,
not washing out conditioner ruins ur hair and ur gonna have to shave it all off to fix it cuz it gives u split ends

just wash it ouT

Use leave-in conditioner after a shower, if you don't want to wash off conditioner.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Conditioners are unnatural anyways

go shampooless and conditionerless and it'll greatly improve your hair
The whole point of conditioners is to provide your hair with nutrients and moisture jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Conditioners are unnatural anyways

go shampooless and conditionerless and it'll greatly improve your hair
Im doing this right now and about 3 months in, hair is definitely better overall but it still gets somewhat greasy over time. I "wash" 1x a week with a clay and then apple cider vinegar and i jsut did an egg wash as well as a different clean. do you reccomend not even ever using a wash and jsut doing water only ?

water only tbh
but that's just cuz I don't rly care about my hair
if those things turn out good then keep at it
but it just sounds unnecessary

also when I did it my hair stayed kinda greasy/flaky for a couple months but then slowly immediately stopped and now I have 24/7 good hair with good texture
They work in the hair and make it feel cleaner and more volume, but its very gentle.
The egg wash especially cleaned the hair and had it silky for like 2 dyas but it seems to have gotten greasier in a week now than when i used clay and ACV
I want to make sure that im not stopping the best results from using these things though as yeah its easier to not use them but i like using them for when i go out to the club

if instead of thinking about this type of shit you thought about how the system is rigged to fuck you up