„Canada is easy“ is a big cope

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Just made a tinder account and set the location on Canada Vancouver.
I think the pics I used are decent, I am around normie level facially and tall.
Still I only get likes by girls I wouldn’t fuck. Mostly LTBs or worse. Only two girls I find fuckable.
Obv you have to trust me here because I won’t share my pics but just keep in mind that I have no reason to lie. All these users here who say Canada is easy are coping hard. It’s the same shit as everywhere else. Don’t fall for their bullshit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: metagross, Baldingman1998, Beetlejuice and 13 others
I'm not surprised, anyone who fell for biggdink's memes is a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Almost Chadlite, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
You’re uglier than you think

no ones matching with someone 1000s kms away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14262, sytyl and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, metagross, Baldingman1998 and 13 others
You’re uglier than you think

no ones matching with someone 1000s kms away
I have distance on invisible so they don’t know how far away I am.
And I am definitely not ugly based on how I get treated in rl. But even if I was just LTN I should get still many HTBs an better from what you are claiming in all of your Canada threads.
You are just coping

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 15338
I have distance on invisible so they don’t know how far away I am.
And I am definitely not ugly based on how I get treated in rl. But even if I was just LTN I should get still many HTBs an better from what you are claiming in all of your Canada threads.
You are just coping
Htbs if you’re lucky. Most guys overrate themselves

…many hidden distance accounts are scam tho

“Based on how I get treated irl”

do you really think people will bully you and throw in lockers just bcz you’re ugly :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I think its Much more harder than Anywhere else tbh. Salludon & Amnesia got mediocre results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, sytyl, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Htbs if you’re lucky
Bruh so you agree that your Canada talk is a meme? Because pulling a HTB if you are lucky can happen in any country.
Most guys overrate themselves
I am the least who would do this. But I can’t be ugly based on how I get treated irl.
“Based on how I get treated irl”

do you really think people will bully you and throw in lockers just bcz you’re ugly :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
no but you can see it on the way how girls look at you. If you are ugly they would give you disgusted looks if any looks at all. If you are ugly the girl at the reception of your gym doesn’t wish you to have fun. She just says „Hi“ and that’s it etc.
Don’t really have to explain this basic Blackpill knowledge to you

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Bruh so you agree that your Canada talk is a meme? Because pulling a HTB if you are lucky can happen in any country.

I am the least who would do this. But I can’t be ugly based on how I get treated irl.

no but you can see it on the way how girls look at you. If you are ugly they would give you disgusted looks if any looks at all. If you are ugly the girl at the reception of your gym doesn’t wish you to have fun. She just says „Hi“ and that’s it etc.
Don’t really have to explain this basic Blackpill knowledge to you
Lol you sound like my rich friend who think people wave thanks to him for letting them pass the road bcz he’s driving expensive car…. Even tho people say thanks to me too and I drive a beater lol
Most men are delusional af :lul::lul::lul:

It’s just more common for trucels to get good looking girls in Canada than anywhere else… you won’t see pajeets with non Indian girls anywhere except Canada

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4430
you won’t see pajeets with non Indian girls anywhere except Canada
Hard to trust your evidence you Change your statement everyday somedays you say Canadian Girls hate Indians other day you post Bluepill Bullshit like this. Schizo Behavior.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Deleted member 15338, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
Hard to trust your evidence you Change your statement everyday somedays you say Canadian Girls hate Indians other day you post Bluepill Bullshit like this. Schizo Behavior.
Vast majority absolutely hate Indians but still some date them

in other counties almost no decent looking girl would date an indian

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Chadeep
u need to be medium ugly to slay in canada

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, germanlooks and Biggdink
Vast majority absolutely hate Indians but still some date them

in other counties almost no decent looking girl would date an indian

Big Cope. Slightly Above Average Indian Dating a German Girl. Inb4 you cope that he doesn't look Indian.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, datboijj and Biggdink

Big Cope. Slightly Above Average Indian Dating a German Girl. Inb4 you cope that he doesn't look Indian.

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

ok … but still more common in Cucknada , not just Indian but ugly men in general

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Lol you sound like my rich friend who think people wave thanks to him for letting them pass the road bcz he’s driving expensive car…. Even tho people say thanks to me too and I drive a beater lol
Most men are delusional af :lul::lul::lul:

It’s just more common for trucels to get good looking girls in Canada than anywhere else… you won’t see pajeets with non Indian girls anywhere except Canada
I am just saying that you can pretty much rate yourself based on how girls talk with and behave towards you. On top I have the whole PSL knowledge and am quite a good rater imo. So I don’t really think that I am overrating myself when I say I am around normie level.
In the end believe what you want but the whole Canada thing just doesn’t make sense because the Blackpill is biological and not depending on country’s

u need to be medium ugly to slay in canada
ADA1902A FABE 41CC 94CC 5E72CAF72D99

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: metagross, .👽., Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

ok … but still more common in Cucknada , not just Indian but ugly men in general
@ForeverRecession Lives in Canada. His report says otherwise WMAF is More common than AMWF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I am just saying that you can pretty much rate yourself based on how girls talk with and behave towards you. On top I have the whole PSL knowledge and am quite a good rater imo. So I don’t really think that I am overrating myself when I say I am around normie level.
In the end believe what you want but the whole Canada thing just doesn’t make sense because the Blackpill is biological and not depending on country’s
Canadian women are sluttier than german chicks so much higher body count … aka more chances of normies hooking up with them
go to any college campus here, it’s like a whore house and yea euro exchange students seem very prude compared to local chicks

bruh all guys overrate themselves

@ForeverRecession Lives in Canada. His report says otherwise WMAF is More common than AMWF.
Obviously :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
But still a decent looking girl dating a Filipino or Indian is very rare outside Canada

Obviously :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
But still a decent looking girl dating a Filipino or Indian is very rare outside Canada
Maybe NTpill Chadlite in Jack denmos video was a Virgin at 23 Meanwhile most of the ugly guys had Body Counts in 30's.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
Maybe NTpill Chadlite in Jack denmos video was a Virgin at 23 Meanwhile most of the ugly guys had Body Counts in 30's.
Yea girls in college wanna rack up body count

idk what they swipe on tinder , but everyone fucking everyone in college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and LastHopeForNorman

No they dont

• +1
Reactions: lutte and germanlooks
No they dont
Basement dweller cope
You can still watch tiktoks of college girls bragging about hooking up with 50 guys/year from your basement tho

What a bunch of bullshit. You guys need to come back to reality. Majority of girls aren’t sluts who fuck a different guy every day and especially not if the guy isn’t good looking.
Many girls are in relationships or only sleep with attractive guys. Everything else is cope. Otherwise most men wouldn’t be virgin in comparison to girls at the same age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, No Bones Dax, The Moggee and 3 others
What a bunch of bullshit. You guys need to come back to reality. Majority of girls aren’t sluts who fuck a different guy every day and especially not if the guy isn’t good looking.
Many girls are in relationships or only sleep with attractive guys. Everything else is cope. Otherwise most men wouldn’t be virgin in comparison to girls at the same age
Brooo
How many times do I have to say North American culture is different

literally no one cares about relationships either, almost everyone cheats.. also lots of open relationships

slut is considered a badge of honor by most girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
USA/Canada is different. Not the first time I heard this.

Girls are very easy in the USA, very slutty compared to europe.

• +1
USA/Canada is different. Not the first time I heard this.

Girls are very easy in the USA, very slutty compared to europe.
My college had lots of euro exchange students and they all seemed very prude tbh and one girl from Berlin mentioned that hook up culture in Canada is disgusting

idk how it’s like in Europe tho

Basement dweller cope
You can still watch tiktoks of college girls bragging about hooking up with 50 guys/year from your basement tho
Barely anyone does that and you dont brag about something that is common.. and by 2005 nummber was 10 sexual partners in a life time i cant find stats later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607 and germanlooks
i dont think the whole canada is easy thing is related to tinder, more about nt pill
on tinder that doesnt matter average face will get shit results

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
i dont think the whole canada is easy thing is related to tinder, more about nt pill
on tinder that doesnt matter average face will get shit results
But that wouldn’t make sense either. Because why should being NT be more important in canada than somewhere else? The culture there is in no way that different from Europe

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and hebbewem
But that wouldn’t make sense either. Because why should being NT be more important in canada than somewhere else? The culture there is in no way that different from Europe
im not saying i agree with it im just saying what it is
at the end of the day normie tier college guys are getting laid everywhere in the world we just have a vocal Canadian about it on this forum

Dating apps are a waste of time. You never get your looksmatch. We talked about it for ages here.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and datboijj
@Biggdink also said lots of girls have slutty bios. Did you see any?

I think its Much more harder than Anywhere else tbh. Salludon & Amnesia got mediocre results.
I think tinder/bumble wise I agree - I got more matches in europe than canada, the only similar place in canada was montreal.

bruh all guys overrate themselves
man there's so many people on here that have called themselves 5/6psl and wondering why they get no girls... like bro... use your brain :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
man there's so many people on here that have called themselves 5/6psl and wondering why they get no girls... like bro... use your brain :lul:
so many niggas still herer believe that most of this forum consist of normies to mid tier no 90% are subhuman to low tier normie

As a North American who's been to multiple North American universities, I SMH at most of @Biggdink's comments.

• Hmm...