Canadian doctor says 62% of people who took the jab will be dead within 3 years...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
https://vaccinedeaths.com/2021-07-13-doctor-says-mrna-vaccines-kill-most-people.html

The vast majority of people who are getting injected for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) will die within a few short years from heart failure, warns Dr. Charles Hoffe, M.D., a medical practitioner in British Columbia, Canada.

In one of his latest updates, Dr. Hoffe explains that he is observing in his patients who took an mRNA (messenger RNA) “vaccine” from either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna that their capillaries are now plugging up, which he says will eventually lead to a serious cardiovascular event.

Chinese Virus mRNA shots are programmed to turn a person’s body into a spike protein “factory,” and Dr. Hoffe says that over time these mass-produced spike proteins cause progressive blood clotting.

No fewer than 60 percent of people who take an mRNA injection will suffer from these blood clots – and in the end, an overwhelming majority will end up six feet under due to the damage caused.

Second article:
It's fucking over. World is ending boyos. Enjoy the ride into hell while you still can because it might not be as long as you think it is.

It. Is. Over.

done its over GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 6217 and 31 others
https://vaccinedeaths.com/2021-07-13-doctor-says-mrna-vaccines-kill-most-people.html

The vast majority of people who are getting injected for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) will die within a few short years from heart failure, warns Dr. Charles Hoffe, M.D., a medical practitioner in British Columbia, Canada.

In one of his latest updates, Dr. Hoffe explains that he is observing in his patients who took an mRNA (messenger RNA) “vaccine” from either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna that their capillaries are now plugging up, which he says will eventually lead to a serious cardiovascular event.

Chinese Virus mRNA shots are programmed to turn a person’s body into a spike protein “factory,” and Dr. Hoffe says that over time these mass-produced spike proteins cause progressive blood clotting.

No fewer than 60 percent of people who take an mRNA injection will suffer from these blood clots – and in the end, an overwhelming majority will end up six feet under due to the damage caused.

It's fucking over. World is ending boyos. Enjoy the ride into hell while you still can because it might not be as long as you think it is.

It. Is. Over.

done its over GIF

Life fuel me dead when?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, EdouardManlet, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
3cbb246fe82277f6fe58abac2929ee75

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15180, Deleted member 14543 and 18 others
Are you really believing that BS?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, joeveniro, Deleted member 8202 and 12 others
That doctor needs his license taken away. What he said sounds so low iq.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, joeveniro, Deleted member 8202 and 8 others
The elites having their “Harvest”. But im a cRaZY conspiracy theory and anti science bcus i refuse to take the jab. They are literally killing off all the sheep and all that will remain will be the stronger ones with courage.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14303
Keep pushing the vaccine toward males, keep females away from it and we'll be living in paradise in 5 years tops

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 761, Deleted member 8202 and 17 others
There probably will be people who die but that is an extreme exaggeration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TUSSELEIF, AbuSAF and 1 other person
facts bro what is this site, they were all circle jerking themselves when someoen posted a link ab"70% of women pregnant taking the vaccine miscarriaged" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 13994 and Wallenberg
Depopulation theory is real.

I didn't believe much in conspiracy stuff until covid happened. Just lol if you can't see what is happening. Why use this untested experimental mrna bullshit if there was no agenda.

Fun fact: mrna experiments have always led to the death of the animal test subjects. The covid vaccines skipped animal trials for some reason...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15099, joeveniro and 13 others

I didn't believe much in conspiracy stuff until covid happened. Just lol if you can't see what is happening. Why use this untested experimental mrna bullshit if there was no agenda.

Fun fact: mrna experiments have always led to the death of the animal test subjects. The covid vaccines skipped animal trials for some reason...
no depopulation theory is real but they wont go about it like that. The jab is just a small poison out of lots of things we do everyday

smoking
alcohol
drugs
Sunscreen
Bad diet
Vaccines
Office job

etc. Its not going to kill people immediatley its slow and subtle and hurts the weaker ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others

The agenda is and always has been to (Control the masses )not depopulate them lol,why would the Elite depopulate their
subservient consumers when they can make lucrative profits off of us lol.

I've already said this a dozen times before,but I think that Covid was created mainly to push everything to online and transition into
digital currency,which is why bitcoin and crypto has become insanely popular in 2020 -2021,they're priming the masses with crypto
so that when they introduce digital currency,it will seem normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946 and 7 others
The agenda is and always has been to (Control the masses )not depopulate them lol,why would the Elite depopulate their

I've already said this a dozen times before,but I think that Covid was created mainly to push everything to online and transition into
digital currency,which is why bitcoin and crypto has become insanely popular in 2020 -2021,they're priming the masses with crypto
fourth industrial revolution (robots, AI, automation etc) will make most humans useless to the ruling classes. They are just getting rid of us...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8765, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Im glad that i took Astra, no mRNA for me

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 3573, fukmylyf and 2 others

Canadian doctor says 62% of people who took the jab will be dead within 3 years...​

Will be very awkward for you to see how the years pass away and no one dies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, lutte, hebbewem and 1 other person
@lutte jfl at this guy, when will the goyim learn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lutte, gamma and 1 other person
@lutte jfl at this guy, when will the goyim learn
It's already over for me, I got the vaccine. Gandy is waiting for me.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, lutte, Atem Rah and 2 others
So hypothetically, if the vaccine is intended to kill those who got it, why would the elite only target their voter base? The ones who keep them in power are the ones getting vaccinated. You really think the people in power want the world to consist of 3rd worlders (whose countries can't afford the vaccine) and MAGAtards? Wouldn't they want it the other way around and introduce a novel virus that impacts fatties, the elderly, 3rd worlders with shit healthcare and retarded Darwinism victims?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, HighIQcel, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
It's already over for me, I got the vaccine. Gandy is waiting for me.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2968 and AlexAP
lmao this guy is a family doc from the same province as me, he’s been put on blast for sharing conspiracy theories. Crazy because he’s actually a doctor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 3573, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
To be real those in power would never kill all the sheep and miss out of all that consumer spending and tax money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 2597
Should've taken the far superior Russian Sputnik II Vax:love:🇷🇺. USA is jew central, slavs mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 3573 and ToursOverBoyo2020
awkward if only 61% will die

a paid actor to make the anti vaxxers sound preposterous and make the subconscious to lean away to the other side. one of many!

feds don't kill me, i literally took it and too autist for people to believe in. hire me and i'll even help your cause :)

The doctor looks really crazy...
Screen-Shot-2021-04-27-at-9.35.31-AM.png

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Second article:

It. Is. Over.

done its over GIF
RIP everybody that took it but we need a population reduction anyway.

Cuz source has demanded that they're time is running out.In about 6 years, all the evil in the world be cast out of this pyshical world,so they are trying to leave with a bang

How legit is this?

Ngl i hope my mom will be okay. shes pretty strong tho

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
fucking quack spreading disinfo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
yep. and when all those people start dying they'll say its a new strain of the virus

yep. and when all those people start dying they'll say its a new strain of the virus
I wonder how successful they will be though. If 90% of humanity drops fucking dead after everybody takes the the fucking vaccines, they are bound to suffer PR problems.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I wonder how successful they will be though. If 90% of humanity drops fucking dead after everybody takes the the fucking vaccines, they are bound to suffer PR problems.
nah ppl are braindead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Cuz source has demanded that they're time is running out.In about 6 years, all the evil in the world be cast out of this pyshical world,so they are trying to leave with a bang
who will cast 'evil' out in 6 years?

pipe dream tbh

why would they do something all at once in a risky way when they could just wait ten twenty years and have people happily doing it to themselves and thinking nothing of it

they dont need mass kill events because they can just deploy culture destroying techniques theyve developed that destroy a populations ability to reproduce at above replacement rates in like two generations while rendering that same population so CUCKED that they literally CELEBRATE their own impotence and virtue signal about committing civilizational suicide

they also dont need to use a vaccine to sterilize women; shit tier deficient diet (but im actually better than you and saving the planet from virus humanity by being vegan though sweaty, mm you eat meat? yikes), long term hormonal birth control usage/jamming copper IUDs up dumb whores cervixes damaging their fertility permanently so they can get drunk and let srtangers nut in them, EVERY GIRL HAVING HPV AND chronic yeast infections and shit from having impaired immune system from chugging so much cum while drugged up and eating disordered, etcetc. all do JUST FINE MAKING WOMEN INFERTILE AND ARE COMPLETELY SELF INFLICTED AND HAPPILY ENFORCED BY WOMEN ONT HEMSELVES

theres a cognitive thing where everyone always thinks the big bad thing is going to happen TOMORROW; "theyre going to put us in fema campls bro obama is going to drone strike you if you say nigger bro i swear police state bro Q sealed indictments storm is coming bro its all going down THIS WEEKEND baby the end is nigh" etc.

in reality just because its obvious something IS going to happen doesnt mean its going to happen any time soon

makes you look crazy to normies too because you predict something happening tomorrow, they think youre crazy and then in five years when it actually happens theyve forgotten and its been normalized enough by propaganda that they dont even find it weird anymore

I remember telling my libtard parents years ago about tranny/gender stuff and they acted like I was insane/retarded for even bringing it up as if it were just some irrelevant fringe LARP thing for mentally ill freaks and now years later after ingesting metric ton of cumulative propaganda they dont bat an eye at trans kids being trotted out at the fucking DNC and being normalized on every tv show. If I brought it up now how I was right about all that shit and predicted perfectly what would happen years ago theyd just look at me like im crazy/hateful/evil for thinking its a fringe larp thing for mentally ill freaks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
profit? in what way? what do they need money for? do they want to buy a new gucci belt or something? money is just a tool to them not a value. the more people there are the less power and control they have over them.

pipe dream tbh

why would they do something all at once in a risky way when they could just wait ten twenty years and have people happily doing it to themselves and thinking nothing of it

theres a cognitive thing where everyone always thinks the big bad thing is going to happen TOMORROW; "theyre going to put us in fema campls bro obama is going to drone strike you if you say nigger bro i swear police state bro Q sealed indictments storm is coming bro its all going down THIS WEEKEND baby the end is nigh" etc.

in reality just because its obvious something IS going to happen doesnt mean its going to happen any time soon

makes you look crazy to normies too because you predict something happening tomorrow, they think youre crazy and then in five years when it actually happens theyve forgotten and its been normalized enough by propaganda that they dont even find it weird anymore

I remember telling my libtard parents years ago about tranny/gender stuff and they acted like I was insane/retarded for even bringing it up as if it were just some irrelevant fringe LARP thing for mentally ill freaks and now years later after ingesting metric ton of cumulative propaganda they dont bat an eye at trans kids being trotted out at the fucking DNC and being normalized on every tv show. If I brought it up now how I was right about all that shit and predicted perfectly what would happen years ago theyd just look at me like im crazy/hateful/evil for thinking its a fringe larp thing for mentally ill freaks.
fam well said this is literally what i was gonna say and what ive always thought

this happens every single time and people dont learn. when covid vaccines came out everyone thought ppl were gonna SUDDENLY DROP DEAD and nothing happened. and then in the 2021 inaugeration everyone thought trump was gonna be elected and there would be a civil war and nothing happened. they're playing it slow and safe as an intelligent person would they're not just gonna randomly speed things up out of nowhere for no reason.

if you can predict whats gonna happen next: then its probably not whats going to happen. the ppl behind everything aren't stupid. if it was predictable then its unlikely that they'd do it isn't it.

doing things quick is exactly what will make people react and revolt. they didn't make lgbt a normal thing in the 50s cuz too many ppl would react. they waited until the right time. it's all a gradual process that builds up 1 step at a time so less people revolt and more ppl get comfortable with it.

the reason why normies dont believe in the new world order is because they look at it and think of it as a singular short span event that will happen suddenly out of nowhere because they're too retarded and brainwashed to realise that its a gradual process thats happening right now and has been since before they were born and most of the things on the list of the new world order have actually already been completed but its just that everyones too comfortable with it that they imagine an insane exaggerrated example of what the new world order is even though we very close to living in it right at this moment.

and also btw fema camps aint ever gonna happen. we already are in fema camps ffs. how can you not see it? cities are literally just big mental asylums where there's no freedom, everyone lives in a tiny pod and everyone dies early. literally what do they need fema camps for?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Cali Yuga
if you can predict whats gonna happen next: then its probably not whats going to happen. the ppl behind everything aren't stupid. if it was predictable then its unlikely that they'd do it isn't it.

the reason why normies dont believe in the new world order is because they look at it and think of it as a singular short span event that will happen suddenly out of nowhere because they're too retarded and brainwashed to realise that its a gradual process thats happening right now and has been since before they were born and most of the things on the list of the new world order have actually already been completed but its just that everyones too comfortable with it that they imagine an insane exaggerrated example of what the new world order is even though we very close to living in it right at this moment.

and also btw fema camps aint ever gonna happen. we already are in fema camps ffs. how can you not see it? cities are literally just big mental asylums where there's no freedom, everyone lives in a tiny pod and everyone dies early. literally what do they need fema camps for?
big agree

It is predictable in the sense that the long term trends are pretty obvious but the particulars and the time frame are unpredictable. Control is also much more so a process of reaction and framing than executing perfectly crafted grand plans. Its much easier to see whats happening in the world, coopt and redirect it, take advantage of black swan events and turn them to your own agenda, etc. than it is to try to control every aspect of the system all at once or whatever.

Most normies are just literally cognitively incapable of reasoning at the level of worldviews. Even highly intelligent ones; they can answer really complex questions and reason competently about particulars but you ask them to do the most basic critique at the paradigm level and POOF they spontaneously become retarded and hyper emotional. Liberating to realize this and no longer feel compelled to argue with people about this stuff because its utterly futile, like trying to teach a dog how to read.

prison planet

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 5189
Most normies are just literally cognitively incapable of reasoning at the level of worldviews. Even highly intelligent ones; they can answer really complex questions and reason competently about particulars but you ask them to do the most basic critique at the paradigm level and POOF they spontaneously become retarded and hyper emotional. Liberating to realize this and no longer feel compelled to argue with people about this stuff because its utterly futile, like trying to teach a dog how to read.
ye and i really noticed this when i saw this video

these people are completely brainwashed and retarded and wouldn't last a second in the real world (nature) and this is one of the best universities in the entire world.
IQ really does mean nothing. Intelligence does but that depends on what you define it as. IQ really doesn't mean shit.

there was this indian guy from my school who got top grades in every subject but was a retard when it came to literally everything outside of education and work i dunno how to explain it but he just had no common sense nor social intelligence you wouldn't think he's the type of guy to do well in school.

also in school i was in like middle set and my friend was in top set for maths and we were lookin at how we answered our questions for this test and the guy didn't know how to answer this really simple question literally just because it hadn't been taught to him before when it's just common sense and i who never studied and paid attention could easily work it out. that just shows how these peoples minds work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, TsarTsar444 and ToursOverBoyo2020
ye and i really noticed this when i saw this video

these people are completely brainwashed and retarded and wouldn't last a second in the real world (nature) and this is one of the best universities in the entire world.
IQ really does mean nothing. Intelligence does but that depends on what you define it as. IQ really doesn't mean shit.

there was this indian guy from my school who got top grades in every subject but was a retard when it came to literally everything outside of education and work i dunno how to explain it but he just had no common sense nor social intelligence you wouldn't think he's the type of guy to do well in school.

also in school i was in like middle set and my friend was in top set for maths and we were lookin at how we answered our questions for this test and the guy didn't know how to answer this really simple question literally just because it hadn't been taught to him before when it's just common sense and i who never studied and paid attention could easily work it out. that just shows how these peoples minds work.

IQ measures g but g doesnt correlate with a lot of things people think of as being 'intelligence'

lol nothing will happen, it's always the same shit, life is boring shit, you are born, you are an ugly incel subhuman, you lose your virginity to a deformed landwhale in your 30's or 40's, you wageslave for a shit pay, you retire and waste your time until you die.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, MiroslavBulldosex, mulattomaxxer and 2 others