Canadian Women be Like

Chadeep

Chadeep

Da-lit Mogger

She has Kissed 137 guys muh Chad Only Low Sex Drive. @Biggdink @AlexAP @gamma @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 14867, gamma and 3 others
kissing = fucking for you now

she fucked extremely few of them so still chad only.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
kissing = fucking for you now

she fucked extremely few of them so still chad only.
Images 46

Keep Coping Eugene from Computer Science absolutely destroyed her ass @looksmaxxer234 .

Also Biggdink said many asian and white ltn made out with girls in the club. Indian and Italians were at the corner without getting any action.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14867, gamma and 3 others
This is someone's future wife. Always good to keep that in the back of your mind when you see some dumb cunt like this.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
@Amnesia What percentage of girls you meet are like this keeping track of guys they fucked and made out with.

She has 130+ makeouts and 4 bodies lol. I also have a retarded ratio like this.

so over man everyday i wake up and have hope that this is all a dream and that 99% of women arent like this but i come to the sad reality that if i ever get married its most likely going to be some used up roastie that has fucked over 50 guys.

She has 130+ makeouts and 4 bodies lol. I also have a retarded ratio like this.

Canadian women love ethnics

@Amnesia What percentage of girls you meet are like this keeping track of guys they fucked and made out with.

no idea dude, most girls don't know they're exact body count, or talk about how "some don't count"

I have an autistic spreadsheet with every of my lays and details about all of them, but I don't know any other woman who has similar. at least none that admit it. In fact my ex found this list once of mine it was bad

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep