can't enjoy the football

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
seeing everyone else, nt, happy, enjoying it with their friends, making memories, worshipping these chad heroes is the most potent suifuel. looking at all the england fans and i don't even feel english, because i am so far removed from them, they are normal happy people who get to have sex and love and friendship and fun. it was the same in 2018 my life is so shit and lonely i want to die. being excluded and isolated is the worst feeling in the world

@TraumatisedOgre @Ronnie Kray @FastBananaCEO @Gargantuan @portuguesecel help me :(

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, thecel, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
i want to die
Cope, you really want to ascend instead. If you listen to all these subliminals at the same time while sleeping you will be a mogger.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ronnie Kray and Deleted member 13511
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 1476
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go
There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Ronnie Kray
tbh i was honestly thinking the exact same thing. especially when im watchin games in my sad lonely bedroom and the camera pans to a group of fans who r about my age having fun n dat. im so disconnected. and the longer i stay isolated the less nt i become and the harder it gonna be to make friends when/if i go to uni. ive literally never been to a party before or a pub or anything like dat. over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, 189 and Deleted member 1476
The sound of silence

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and Deleted member 1476
The sound of silence

XD

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1476
tbh i was honestly thinking the exact same thing. especially when im watchin games in my sad lonely bedroom and the camera pans to a group of fans who r about my age having fun n dat. im so disconnected. and the longer i stay isolated the less nt i become and the harder it gonna be to make friends when/if i go to uni. ive literally never been to a party before or a pub or anything like dat. over.
if you didn't live in west worcestershire we could sink a few halves dan the pub san

Your avatar: Glasses me. XD

• JFL
And shit sad, man, on a serious note.

• So Sad
Imagine worshipping a bunch of pampered, multi-millionaire footballers that kick a ball around. It can be exciting to watch but I don't see how anyone can be so emotionally attached to their club and country.

It's a pure normie coping mechanism to have something in their mediocre lives to be happy/excited for. They want to experience second-hand success because it's the closest they will ever feel to achieving something irl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and 189
Imagine worshipping a bunch of pampered, multi-millionaire footballers that kick a ball around. It can be exciting to watch but I don't see how anyone can be so emotionally attached to their club and country.
Sooo true man
also, Imagine worshipping male models and being emotionally attached to them who doesn't a damn about ur existence....
treating other men as god is a true cuck trait

It's a pure normie coping mechanism to have something in their mediocre lives to be happy/excited for. They want to experience second-hand success because it's the closest they will ever feel to achieving something irl.
fuck man it hits........but still all these things give motivation to succeed ,also all these sports give T spike and also improves your ability....
I remember the days when I used to watch wwe and mma as a kid and tyrying those moves on my friends ,I wouldn't got better in sports if I didn't observed and learned from the TV and internet

watching sports increases T-

Sweet jm, we should meet together at the London Airport and then go with @lutte Colombia, we will ascend hard with sexy women there, and do cheap pure cocaine 24/7 ngl

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 189 and Deleted member 1476
Sweet jm, we should meet together at the London Airport and then go with @lutte Colombia, we will ascend hard with sexy women there, and do cheap pure cocaine 24/7 ngl
mmmm spicy latina farts

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 189 and TsarTsar444
mmmm spicy latina farts
Watch Narcos a netflix show about Pablo Escobar. That show blackpilled me on latinas ngl, fuarkkkk

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 189 and Deleted member 1476
Watch Narcos a netflix show about Pablo Escobar. That show blackpilled me on latinas ngl, fuarkkkk
i started it but never finished it, i want to go to latin america for a couple weeks next year

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
i started it but never finished it, i want to go to latin america for a couple weeks next year
If only the plain ticket was free ah, everything else there is cheap, but the flight isn't, at least for my balkan standards

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1476