Can't fucking at all sleep due to septoplasty recovery.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Pressure on my eyes and drainage from my nose constantly is making it impossible to sleep.

Shit is honestly terrible and the only thing that is somewhat distracting me from it is being on my phone. I've already taken percocet but my eye pressure is still active making it hard to sleep.

Apparently drainage stops around 2-3 days AFTER surgery along with eye pressure. So that next 2-3 days are gonna be hell.

Also this literally scared me out of getting any invasive surgeries in the future. Fuck that literally, no bimax, no orbital decompression, no infraorbital implants. I literally cannot FUCKING SLEEP RIGHT NOW. I'M JUST GONNA BEACH MYSELF AND GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT AND CALL IT A DAY

I literally fucking hate being brown. Only brown people have these fucked up deviated noses that require invasive surgeries to be able to breath properly.

Oh also my mommy is taking care of me lmao, I love her so much and I'm feeling terribly emotional right now.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, justinzayn and Corleone
Is it that time of month already

Pressure on my eyes and drainage from my nose constantly is making it impossible to sleep.
Do you breath through your nose or mouth now?

Fuark is it that bad?

I’m getting one in like 10 days lol

shit nigga got percs

Mommy 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. Remember she was just an abused dog to you and you didn't care😹😹🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Tallooksmaxxer
does septo change how your nose looks at all

does septo change how your nose looks at all