Cant stop listening to this song and feeling melancholy

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Thinking about my youthful self, ignorant about how much being an adult would suck. Thinking about my summer crush of 2009 when I was 20, and how we went to the lake together and ate ice cream while walking to the park holding hands. About the group of friends I had before we all moved away to different colleges and the times we had as bros shooting the shit and playing CoD. Thinking about how the posters on this site are basically the closest group of acquaintances I have anymore in life yet I will never meet any of you IRL.

I wish there was a way to know you're in "the good old days", before you've actually left them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16369, JL~ and 21 others
:feelsbadman: want to go back to 2009 ngl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII, LowTierNormie, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others
This thread looks empty...
here’s a reply

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
How old are you now?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Bewusst
God you are so depressing. Just fuck off.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 9072
Image from https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qdpXxGPqW-Y/maxresdefault.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
>when i was 20
good thing im only 17
the good days are yet to come

• +1
Reactions: Dior
I wish I could be average

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
ITS JUST THE TRUTH FAG
YOUR LIFE WILL JUST DECLINE AFTER HS YEARS
There’s some truth to it - things get harder, so you have to be successful to compensate & retain friendships. Amnesia is a deadbeat though so yeah it’s over. Also how old are you? 16 I’m guessing. Talk to me when you’re a developed adult

There’s some truth to it - things get harder, so you have to be successful to compensate & retain friendships. Amnesia is a deadbeat though so yeah it’s over. Also how old are you? 16 I’m guessing. Talk to me when you’re a developed adult
I M 19
I JUST REALIZED THIS THO TBH

• Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Over. Even if u still have the looks into old age, the fact that it will only get worse from here really is fucked

what if you never had a life in high school

giphy.gif
i guess its giga over then
making friends after hs is a lot harder
maybe you can regain that lost social life trough college
but if you wont your whole life will be worthless if im being honest
you just lived your life as an npc without having fun

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 9072
Thats a shit fucking song
I feel you though.
Youre 32 and no kids
Might aswell rope

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 9072
how can you get depressed listening to edm?

I M 19
I JUST REALIZED THIS THO TBH
> Low IQ
> 19 years old
> Thinks he has anything of value to say or contribute

JFL

19 is your prime years yet you're posting here

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
> Low IQ
> 19 years old
> Thinks he has anything of value to say or contribute

JFL

19 is your prime years yet you're posting here
HIGHER IQ THAN U HAVE
U R 16 SO DONT TALK ABOUT PRIME YEARS
THINKS HE IS SMART BUT IN REALITY I WOULD RAPE HIS FAMILY TO SUBMISSION

You got teen love so stop crying cuck
That wasnt even close to the highlight of my childhood though man. I yearn for the activities I did with my boys before the curse of puberty hits and then all u and ur friends care about is getting girls and being cool and status and drinking. All remnants of innocence gone forever and now as a human male filled with testosterone you're life revolves around pussy. Male friendships are destroyed over dumb sluts in high school and your boys are trying to one up each other just to impress some cunt.

I yearn for the days we actually made fun of each other if one guy in our middle school group was talking to a girl, HAHA faggot ur interested in a dumb girl!! Get the fuck over here and play Grand Theft auto with us till 2am while eating snickers and hot pockets.

The days before puberty are actually great

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, RecessedPrettyboy and goat2x
That wasnt even close to the highlight of my childhood though man. I yearn for the activities I did with my boys before the curse of puberty hits and then all u and ur friends care about is getting girls and being cool and status and drinking. All remnants of innocence gone forever and now as a human male filled with testosterone you're life revolves around pussy. Male friendships are destroyed over dumb sluts in high school and your boys are trying to one up each other just to impress some cunt.

I yearn for the days we actually made fun of each other if one guy in our middle school group was talking to a girl, HAHA faggot ur interested in a dumb girl!! Get the fuck over here and play Grand Theft auto with us till 2am while eating snickers and hot pockets.

TBH WE ARE STILL LIKE THIS NGL

0B2E515B 1671 49BC 86E7 5C40262BFFC9

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Fuck you make it seem like my life will be absolute shit in my mid/late 20s compared to HS. Thats depressing af tbh

I do actually miss being 12-16, happiest years of my life even if I live much better right now. A lack of awareness of what you are missing on does really matter if you want to be in peace and happy

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back