Can’t take it anymore

frendly

frendly

👁
I’m done with everything, I have no social life, even online I only talk to maybe 2-4 people. But they rarely talk to me and most of the time it’s just me spamming memes. I seriously have no life, I rot inside my room all day and I already know no one likes me at school. This bitch texted me saying “you look suicidal, you good?” No I am not good bitch, you only talk to me when you want something from me KYS.
Im trying to get a job and my only friends sister is probably the only one that can help me out but even this bitch refuses to respond to me.

F3960E23 659F 4914 8B6F F76B932D0FD9

What the hell? Just help me get a job so I can start making some minimum wage salary whore.

God I hate this, I’ve been staying at a family friends house and I’m leaving tmrw. As soon as I get back home my dad is gonna start with the “I’m useless” bs. I’m gonna find a job soon so I won’t have to be home and listen to him. I’m at a point in life where I don’t give a shit about anyone or anything, but I feel so alone. I want to die, I hate looking at myself in the mirror and seeing something I hate. I want to die so badly, can someone please kill me? I am tired and I have no one that cares for me. No one ever texts me it’s always the other way around. Someone shoot me in the head with a large caliber bullet already I hate this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 4991
Read every word, one of the most abused dogs on the forum

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, ALP and Hueless
But who tf ask? :hnghn:

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and ALP
We need a hERo

Read every word, one of the most abused dogs on the forum
tbh if he ever ascends it's gonna be one of the best lifefuel ever.
he fs should just delete his account and focus on looksmaxxing

Why dont you kill everyone then?

• Hmm...
Reactions: frendly
If you want to die painlessly, there is method with anesthesia. But you should ask someone to kill you when you are sedated

• +1
If you want to die painlessly, there is method with anesthesia. But you should ask someone to kill you when you are sedated
I can’t even kill myself because when I told my Mom about my suicidal thoughts she told me not to do it because then my sister would be taken to CPS and the house would get dirty and it would just ruin the “vibe”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I can’t even kill myself because when I told my Mom about my suicidal thoughts she told me not to do it because then my sister would be taken to CPS and the house would get dirty and it would just ruin the “vibe”
what is cps

• +1
what is cps
Child protection services, they can take your kids away and aparently if I kill myself it’ll be seen as child endangerment and they’ll take my sister away even though she’s a teen (words from my mom)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I can relate, I have no friends either, highschool was horrible. But it only gets worse after sadly

• So Sad
Aren't you the nigga that doesn't wash his ass? 😂. It only gets better if you make it get better. So start gymmaxxing, bookmaxxing, etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: frendly and ALP
I’m done with everything, I have no social life, even online I only talk to maybe 2-4 people. But they rarely talk to me and most of the time it’s just me spamming memes. I seriously have no life, I rot inside my room all day and I already know no one likes me at school. This bitch texted me saying “you look suicidal, you good?” No I am not good bitch, you only talk to me when you want something from me KYS.
Im trying to get a job and my only friends sister is probably the only one that can help me out but even this bitch refuses to respond to me.

View attachment 1617399

What the hell? Just help me get a job so I can start making some minimum wage salary whore.

God I hate this, I’ve been staying at a family friends house and I’m leaving tmrw. As soon as I get back home my dad is gonna start with the “I’m useless” bs. I’m gonna find a job soon so I won’t have to be home and listen to him. I’m at a point in life where I don’t give a shit about anyone or anything, but I feel so alone. I want to die, I hate looking at myself in the mirror and seeing something I hate. I want to die so badly, can someone please kill me? I am tired and I have no one that cares for me. No one ever texts me it’s always the other way around. Someone shoot me in the head with a large caliber bullet already I hate this.
Your dad sounds like a real loser. Measuring a boy with the same standards he'd use to measure a man. He's probably not got too much authority outside his house.

• So Sad
Why dont you CENSORED everyone then?

Don't listen to that journalist above. They haven't had any meaty stories since Putin bombed his own nation. CNN and Foxnews, although not sure which network BearBoy works for, is getting desperate. So I would expect to see these types of comments. And it seems, before every major mass shooting, the press was on those forums encouraging violence upon people. But no one can prove it due to journalists using the best proxy servers. Usually, gifts from third-world countries they have contacts in.

Getting a job is a good start! But don't expect everything to fix itself overnight. You show signs of impatience. And impatience will get you into trouble. Such as you meet a girl. And you're so desperate, you drop your drawers. Then she drops hers. And....uh-oh, she's got balls dangling. And that is all your fault!

Patience, little pebble.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: frendly and BearBoy