Career + some looks mogs top looks and no career

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Career Is so important to feel accomplished. After you have fucked the hottest girls of your city what's next? Nothing. You Will have nothing to your name. Career Means you contribute to the advancement of society, you are Busy so you don't have time to think about bullshit, you're satisfied and you earn Money to do stuff. Imo chadlite with career mogs dead end job chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, alphamaxxxx, Deleted member 17735 and 6 others
Career Is so important to feel accomplished. After you have fucked the hottest girls of your city what's next? Nothing. You Will have nothing to your name. Career Means you contribute to the advancement of society, you are Busy so you don't have time to think about bullshit, you're satisfied and you earn Money to do stuff. Imo chadlite with career mogs dead end job chad
I disagree.

Btw what's your career?

High end white collar job will status halo you

I disagree.

Btw what's your career?
Bhai what if you look your best even after surgery's so say you hit chadlite

With top money surely that's fulfilling than just being a slayer?

Bhai what if you look your best even after surgery's so say you hit chadlite

With top money surely that's fulfilling than just being a slayer?
But why??

Who u think is killing it more, and has a better life, Zuckerberg. 38yrs old and worth 50bn, or Liam Hemsworth?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
most careers are trash, uninspiring and dont benefit society.

u need to be nobel prize winner or entrepeneurial genius

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
most careers are trash, uninspiring and dont benefit society.

u need to be nobel prize winner or entrepeneurial genius
I want to be an academic atleast for a little bit

I want to be an academic atleast for a little bit
academia is shit tbh. best research is done in private firms

High end white collar job will status halo you
but it will also bluepill you unless it's some alpha wall street type job and you're on the client facing portion

But why??

Who u think is killing it more, and has a better life, Zuckerberg. 38yrs old and worth 50bn, or Liam Hemsworth?
I get you but Hemsworth is still successful enough with some status, so he has achieved something in normies eyes while being good looking

But I think op can correct me if I misunderstood his point, but someone whose fully looksmaxxed and successful in terms of money making has overall better life , as they can slay Nd then have a purpose after that

Liam Hemsworth never has to work again/ get by with B level roles in some show

Mark Zuckerberg has not looksmaxxing his whole life course he's probably not gonna get top tier women despite money mogging

I get you but Hemsworth is still successful enough with some status, so he has achieved something in normies eyes while being good looking

But I think op can correct me if I misunderstood his point, but someone whose fully looksmaxxed and successful in terms of money making has overall better life , as they can slay Nd then have a purpose after that

Liam Hemsworth never has to work again/ get by with B level roles in some show

Mark Zuckerberg has not looksmaxxing his whole life course he's probably not gonna get top tier women despite money mogging
Tbh it's hard to say man.

There's looks, there's money (call it career or status, all r same 90%), and there's NTness/ confidence.

It's hard to say what matters. My ex (the really GL oneitis) even told me not long ago, that getting a hookup is all about confidence/ NT, and she's not the type to lie. Other girls have said same, yet very few girls say it's all about money or looks.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101