Career women’s fantasies about the office chad

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
While Ernesto (28) and his wife (30) are at home, many of his female colleagues are still at the office or have gone home, unable to stop thinking about him. They fantasize about him in various explicit ways, their minds filled with images of his perfect body.

Names: Francine, Helene, Joyce, Patty, Nadine, Sara, Valerie, Adria, Megan, Jessica, Emma, Olivia, Hannah, Grace, Debby and Beryl

Francine (45, married)

Francine sits at her desk, her mind wandering as she tries to focus on her work. She imagines Ernesto naked, oiled up, and making love to her passionately.

Francine: (Thinking) “God, I wish I could feel his body against mine. He’s so perfect.”

Helene (42, single)

Helene is at home, lying on her bed, her hand slipping under her clothes as she fantasizes about Ernesto.

Helene: (Whispering to herself) “I want him so badly. Just imagining his touch is driving me wild.”

Joyce (48, married)

Joyce is in her kitchen, preparing dinner, but her thoughts keep drifting back to Ernesto. She imagines him pinning her against the counter and having his way with her.

Joyce: (Thinking) “If only my husband knew what I was thinking right now. Ernesto is all I can think about.”

Patty (50, divorced)

Patty is in her living room, sipping a glass of wine. She fantasizes about Ernesto, imagining him kissing her deeply and running his hands all over her body.

Patty: (Thinking) “He’s so much more exciting than any man I’ve ever been with.”

Nadine (23, single, controlled by her family)

Nadine, trying to stay respectful to her family’s Islamic values, keeps her fantasies more modest. She imagines Ernesto holding her hand and giving her a chaste kiss.

Nadine: (Thinking) “He’s so handsome. I wish I could get to know him better.”

Sara (33, single)

Sara is in bed, her mind filled with images of Ernesto. She can’t help but touch herself as she imagines him making love to her.

Sara: (Whispering to herself) “He’s perfect. I want him so badly.”

Valerie (32, married)

Valerie is sitting in her car, having just left the office. She fantasizes about Ernesto joining her and having passionate sex in the back seat.

Valerie: (Thinking) “I need him. I need to feel him inside me.”

Adria (28, single)

Adria is at home, sitting on her couch. She imagines Ernesto stripping for her and then taking her passionately.

Adria: (Thinking) “He’s so sexy. I can’t get him out of my mind.”

Megan (29, single)

Megan is in her bedroom, her thoughts consumed by Ernesto. She imagines him making love to her, his body pressed against hers.

Megan: (Thinking) “Why did I waste time with Brian? Ernesto is everything I want.”

Jessica (27, single)

Jessica is in her living room, watching TV, but she can’t focus. She fantasizes about Ernesto taking her on the couch, his body moving against hers.

Jessica: (Thinking) “He’s perfect. I want him so badly.”

Emma (26, single)

Emma is at her desk, still at work. She imagines Ernesto coming into the office, locking the door, and taking her on her desk.

Emma: (Thinking) “If only he knew what I was thinking. I’d let him do anything to me.”

Olivia (25, single)

Olivia is in the shower, her hands moving over her body as she fantasizes about Ernesto joining her.

Olivia: (Thinking) “He’s so hot. I wish he was here with me.”

Hannah (24, single)

Hannah is in her bedroom, touching herself as she thinks about Ernesto making love to her.

Hannah: (Thinking) “He’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a man.”

Grace (24, single)

Grace is at home, sitting on her bed. She imagines Ernesto kissing her all over and making love to her.

Grace: (Thinking) “He’s perfect. I need him.”

Debby (35, single)

Debby is lying on her bed, her mind filled with explicit fantasies of Ernesto. She imagines him taking her in every way possible.

Debby: (Thinking) “I can’t stop thinking about him. He’s driving me wild.”

Beryl (32, single)

Beryl sits at her desk, completely unfazed by the buzz around Ernesto’s modeling photos. As her colleagues gush over his looks, Beryl remains disinterested, her mind fixated on her ideal type – strong, black men with what she imagines as significantly larger endowments. She thinks to herself that Ernesto’s physique and presence pale in comparison to her preferences. At the moment, she’s casually browsing vacation destinations, like Montego Bay and Carriacou, thinking about her next trip where she hopes to meet men who fit her ideal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, Darkeningstar, Latinolooksmaxxer and 10 others
@Chadeep thoughts?

Looks level of these women

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
While Ernesto (28) and his wife (30) are at home, many of his female colleagues are still at the office or have gone home, unable to stop thinking about him. They fantasize about him in various explicit ways, their minds filled with images of his perfect body.

Names: Francine, Helene, Joyce, Patty, Nadine, Sara, Valerie, Adria, Megan, Jessica, Emma, Olivia, Hannah, Grace, Debby and Beryl

Francine (45, married)

Francine sits at her desk, her mind wandering as she tries to focus on her work. She imagines Ernesto naked, oiled up, and making love to her passionately.

Francine: (Thinking) “God, I wish I could feel his body against mine. He’s so perfect.”

Helene (42, single)

Helene is at home, lying on her bed, her hand slipping under her clothes as she fantasizes about Ernesto.

Helene: (Whispering to herself) “I want him so badly. Just imagining his touch is driving me wild.”

Joyce (48, married)

Joyce is in her kitchen, preparing dinner, but her thoughts keep drifting back to Ernesto. She imagines him pinning her against the counter and having his way with her.

Joyce: (Thinking) “If only my husband knew what I was thinking right now. Ernesto is all I can think about.”

Patty (50, divorced)

Patty is in her living room, sipping a glass of wine. She fantasizes about Ernesto, imagining him kissing her deeply and running his hands all over her body.

Patty: (Thinking) “He’s so much more exciting than any man I’ve ever been with.”

Nadine, trying to stay respectful to her family’s Islamic values, keeps her fantasies more modest. She imagines Ernesto holding her hand and giving her a chaste kiss.

Sara (33, single)

Sara is in bed, her mind filled with images of Ernesto. She can’t help but touch herself as she imagines him making love to her.

Valerie (32, married)

Valerie is sitting in her car, having just left the office. She fantasizes about Ernesto joining her and having passionate sex in the back seat.

Adria (28, single)

Adria is at home, sitting on her couch. She imagines Ernesto stripping for her and then taking her passionately.

Megan (29, single)

Megan is in her bedroom, her thoughts consumed by Ernesto. She imagines him making love to her, his body pressed against hers.

Megan: (Thinking) “Why did I waste time with Brian? Ernesto is everything I want.”

Jessica (27, single)

Jessica is in her living room, watching TV, but she can’t focus. She fantasizes about Ernesto taking her on the couch, his body moving against hers.

Emma (26, single)

Emma is at her desk, still at work. She imagines Ernesto coming into the office, locking the door, and taking her on her desk.

Emma: (Thinking) “If only he knew what I was thinking. I’d let him do anything to me.”

Olivia (25, single)

Olivia is in the shower, her hands moving over her body as she fantasizes about Ernesto joining her.

Hannah (24, single)

Hannah is in her bedroom, touching herself as she thinks about Ernesto making love to her.

Grace (24, single)

Grace is at home, sitting on her bed. She imagines Ernesto kissing her all over and making love to her.

Debby (35, single)

Debby is lying on her bed, her mind filled with explicit fantasies of Ernesto. She imagines him taking her in every way possible.

Beryl (32, single)

Beryl sits at her desk, completely unfazed by the buzz around Ernesto’s modeling photos. As her colleagues gush over his looks, Beryl remains disinterested, her mind fixated on her ideal type – strong, black men with what she imagines as significantly larger endowments. She thinks to herself that Ernesto’s physique and presence pale in comparison to her preferences. At the moment, she’s casually browsing vacation destinations, like Montego Bay and Carriacou, thinking about her next trip where she hopes to meet men who fit her ideal.
What do you do all day? It’s giving Loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki, mog_or_be_mogged, datboijj and 3 others
What's a career woman??

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
LTB-HTB
The younger ones skew HTB
Beryl can get Ernesto tbh. Her not putting him on Pedestal means he will be chasing her.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Xangsane
nigga this is chatgpt

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
Beryl can get Ernesto tbh. Her not putting him on Pedestal means he will be chasing her.
Do women who chase = more likely to get pumped and dumped?

Francine (45, married)

Helene (42, single)

Joyce (48, married)

Patty (50, divorced)

Sara (33, single)

Valerie (32, married)

Adria (28, single)

Megan (29, single)

Jessica (27, single)

Emma (26, single)

Olivia (25, single)

Hannah (24, single)

Grace (24, single)

Debby (35, single)

Beryl (32, single)

Useful things here

• WTF
Elab pls?
And how it relates to foids getting p and d and having to settle for below their looks level?

Y not chad

Pat me
Do you get satisfaction from it?

@nathan @Aero @flippasav @Latinolooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Aero and flippasav
@skkrrrtcantdo @uglysub8male @PrinceLuenLeoncur @try2beme @JohnDoe

Great Job Reaction GIF

• JFL
Thought beryl was based until i read the bbc fantasy :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, datboijj and Xangsane
Btw Ernesto is a stand-in for xang, that's what all the foids at his workplace think about him

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
  • WTF
@DeadTrees

@Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Over for the Ernesto I know

• +1
Why?

You should show this to him jfl
cuz if u a chad or htn, u prefer chasing there is legit 0 fun to get a girl who throw at you, cuz she's lowkey desesperate

• JFL
holy shit why do so many users still repond to his threads

• WTF
There is one woman age ~45 at my job which keeps looking at me and smiling when we have eye-contact. She also has called me 'the hunk of the company'. She is divorced and has 2 daughters around age 20.

Should I pounce?
17578.jpg

may also get with her daughters at the same time.

• JFL
There is one woman age ~45 at my job which keeps looking at me and smiling when we have eye-contact. She also has called me 'the hunk of the company'. She is divorced and has 2 daughters around age 20.

Should I pounce?
17578.jpg

may also get with her daughters at the same time.
Do it
cuz if u a chad or htn, u prefer chasing there is legit 0 fun to get a girl who throw at you, cuz she's lowkey desesperate
How could you tell if a foid is desperate

aren't you against casual sex?

What is your true honest opinion of casual sex? A 28yo man like me casually fucking a 45yo mother of 2 children? No relationship or intention to.

A colleague from work, nonetheless.
There's no power imbalance as she has a similar level job position as me. But say there was a power imbalance. Me being superior to her, or her being superior to me. Is this problematic to you? Ethically/Morally?

And tell me how you think about this in the context of the modern war against male sexuality. Where a man in a superior job position (manager) could have a sexual relationship with a woman below him in job hiearchy.
This is considered 'utterly disgusting', 'vile', and you will have your career and reputation ended for it - in modern society.

Now take this into account in my relation with this 45yo employee. Is it only okay if I fuck her because we are the same hierarchy level at the company? If there was an imbalance it would suddenly be wrong?

@Xangsane love to hear your thoughts.

I have some personal ideas about it too, but I want to hear your thoughts first.

• +1
if at first your thread doesn't succede, bump it a dozen times two hours apart

aren't you against casual sex?

What is your true honest opinion of casual sex? A 28yo man like me casually fucking a 45yo mother of 2 children? No relationship or intention to.

A colleague from work, nonetheless.
There's no power imbalance as she has a similar level job position as me. But say there was a power imbalance. Me being superior to her, or her being superior to me. Is this problematic to you? Ethically/Morally?

And tell me how you think about this in the context of the modern war against male sexuality. Where a man in a superior job position (manager) could have a sexual relationship with a woman below him in job hiearchy.
This is considered 'utterly disgusting', 'vile', and you will have your career and reputation ended for it - in modern society.

Now take this into account in my relation with this 45yo employee. Is it only okay if I fuck her because we are the same hierarchy level at the company? If there was an imbalance it would suddenly be wrong?

@Xangsane love to hear your thoughts.

I have some personal ideas about it too, but I want to hear your thoughts first.
i would never even breathe the same air as a disgusting giga roastie like that

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i would never even breathe the same air as a disgusting giga roastie like that
she's slim and takes care of her appearance.

actually decent-looking at 45yo tbh. mogs looksminned 25yo girl to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back