carpill

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
last year i had an black rs7 with 680 hp. it had an v8 engine so i absolutely mogged the fuck out of the subhuman other car drivers. but guess what? after 1 week i got tired of it. i drove the shit out of it. i remember being in a red light and some car maxxed autist yelled ''COOL CAR BRO'' like shut the fuck up.all tihs shit about muh ''have the most expensive shit in life'' yea its an adrenaline/dopamine whatever you want rush at the beginning..

nigga when i had a fucking polo 1.4 2003 with 75 hp i was still the same person sitting in a different car

i think i have a problem jfl. i never am happy with what ive got i always greed for more but end up being the same void empty fucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Same here. I'm not a fan of flashy cars but I bought a 'nice' for what? To leave it out on the drive. I'm a rotter nowhere to go nor see. Yet I bought a car for five figures and it will depreciate in value every day. I'll probably drive 1500 miles a year if that...

Should've bought an average car and would've had enough money for holidays then next 8 years.

Same here. I'm not a fan of flashy cars but I bought a 'nice' for what? To leave it out on the drive. I'm a rotter nowhere to go nor see. Yet I bought a car for five figures and it will depreciate in value every day. I'll probably drive 1500 miles a year if that...

Should've bought an average car and would've had enough money for holidays then next 8 years.
what do you have?

right now i have a 2012 mercedes c 180. its nice and ”flashy” but still cheap enough for me not to lose value

i have another car too, c200 compressor from 2001. i drive my old car to save mileage on the other

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Rs7 is nothing special in germany all ethniks drive it with leasing

what do you have?

right now i have a 2012 mercedes c 180. its nice and ”flashy” but still cheap enough for me not to lose value

i have another car too, c200 compressor from 2001. i drive my old car to save mileage on the other
2012 nigga I thought you had like a 2020 car.

I don't wanna doxxx myself but I have a 2019 plate car but it's not a flashy make like 'Mercedes' or 'Audi'. It's 30k miles and saloon sports car which is decent too.

2012 nigga I thought you had like a 2020 car.

I don't wanna doxxx myself but I have a 2019 plate car but it's not a flashy make like 'Mercedes' or 'Audi'. It's 30k miles and saloon sports car which is decent too.
My last rs7 was brand new but i bought a 2012

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I don’t give two shits what I drive. I’d drive an old rusty ol piece of shit car as long as it takes me from point a to point b. I don’t wash my car, I don’t care. Life is meaningless and I’ll be dead one day. Happy birthday!