Carrotpill

D

Deleted member 30721

Iron
Benefits of carrots for looksmaxing in order of importance:

1. Chewing can workout those masseters and temporalis. Masseters are important for the overall shape and size of the jawline, and temporalis hypertrophy may or may not have an affect on the shape and growth of the browridge area.
2. Skin glow and texture quality improvements. Not only are there numerous components in carrots which help improve skin quality, but they also contain tons of beta caroten, which in large quantities create a tannish-glow.
3. Hard chewing is important for craniofacial growth and development, which is more important for you younger incels trying to looksmax. Chew hard and grow a good face as Prof. Mike Mew says.
4. Helps you lose fat, and will get you one step closer to that 6-pack and chiseled facial features!
5. High in nutrients kind of, especially when you eat 1kg per day.
6. Helps keep you hydrated.

Guess how Jeremy meeks got that jawline and those stunning eyes? Prob carrots or smth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin, redmaxx and hattrick
Note: eating carrots if you're a smoker increases chance for cancer

brb getting 20 lbs of carrots

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
imagine that you can choose from a million options on which to base your troll persona and you chose carrots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, ThousandCuts and PointOfNoReturn
loop munching GIF

@shitfacegoodbod=mog

rest in peace the MOUSE

I eat 4 carrots a day. Makes my cumskin orange
IMG 20230617 053724

Carrots are not high in nutrients. Otherwise yeah they're good for chewing.

imagine that you can choose from a million options on which to base your troll persona and you chose carrots
You think I am trolling? I realise now it kind of comes of that way but I am litereally just trying to convince people to eat more carrots, as it has helped me with jawline and skin quality

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx